EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (RDALERT447 is playing the races) - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (RDALERT447 is playing the races)

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (RDALERT447 is playing the races)

Play #4

Belmont Race 6
    $2 Win #4 Royal Inheritance 12-1
    Cannizzo isn’t tearing it up here like he did last meet, but he still has a $30 winner and a $20 winner from 11 starts, so I gotta pay attention. He has two in here, but gonna side with his speedier one up front. When Cannizzo first came on the scene in NY, he was strictly a dirt sprint claimer guy. Now he’s evolved into a jack of all trades. Once he gets the right owner behind him, the Stakes wins will come next. Just hope this one’s speed translates to the turf.

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (RDALERT447 is playing the races)

Post time for the fourth race today at Belmont Park is set for 3:09 p.m. ET.

Good luck RD.

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    Post time for the fourth race today at Belmont Park is set for 3:09 p.m. ET.

Good luck RD.
    While this is true, RD's pick is in the 6th Race at Belmont. 4:14 p.m. ET.
    "David is aware of this thread and he's disappointed about the developments."

Whoops!

Fooled by Play #4.

Post time for the sixth race today at Belmont Park is set for 4:14 p.m. ET.

Good luck RD.

Luzzi getting on some good horses for the first time in 15 years. Wow.

Can't ask for more from a 30/1. Slow splits thought you had a chance around the turn.
    The art of learning is learning who to ignore ~LeAnn Rimes

No complaints. Will be interesting to see if he keeps that one on turf.

Play 5

Churchill race 9
    $2 Win #7 Over Thinking 12-1
    Oliver has been bad for about a year now, but showed some life last week with a $25 winner at Indiana Grand. The only time this horse has run a dirt route at this Allow level, it was very competitive. The rest have been either turf efforts or dirt routes at unrealistic levels. I’m no Court fan, but he was aboard for its previous victory.

Yuck. 0 for 5. See you on Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by rdalert447 View Post
    I love RD's tell-it-like-it-is style.

I dont get why horse players continue to donate with no chance of winning, waste of time and money

grab a crayon and play keno, better odds and chance of winning

All I do is trytrytry trytrytry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    I dont get why horse players continue to donate with no chance of winning, waste of time and money
    this contest is a free roll Rail. relax

JK, thx for talking me off the ledge back in Early March
    Winning gamblers pout after losing streaks?

grab a crayon and play keno, better odds and chance of winning
    More valuable contributions from Railbird in contest threads... Profound stuff here.

BOL going forward, RD.

Grab a crayon and play keno, that's a funny line.

Who is the best documented horseplayer out there?

BIRDIE BARRAGE just went down in flames as the chalk in race 7. Might be a good omen.

Play 6

Parx Race 8
    $2 Win #2 Insider 8-1
    I can’t resist. After two Aro horses, new to his barn, ran lights out over the weekend, here he is with two more. I’m siding with the higher priced entrant, who’s going first off the claim. He’s got the better dirt form, and I imagine Aro left the 6 in after it came off the grass to speed ball it and set it up for Insider’s closing kick.

Play 6

Parx Race 8
    $2 Win #2 Insider 8-1
    I can’t resist. After two Aro horses, new to his barn, ran lights out over the weekend, here he is with two more. I’m siding with the higher priced entrant, who’s going first off the claim. He’s got the better dirt form, and I imagine Aro left the 6 in after it came off the grass to speed ball it and set it up for Insider’s closing kick.

It is NOW post time.

Current odds: 16-1.

Now 17-1 as the horses enter the starting gate.

Drifting to 19-1.

Aro letting me down......

Closed at odds of 30/1.

Should have waited until Wednesday.

Amount invested: $12.00

Amount returned: 0

Confident you'll get this rd. Good luck.

Thanks, August. JK, waiting isn’t my strong suit.

Play #7

Parx race 4
    $2 Win #3 Distinctive Ride 7/2
    I don’t know if Pino was suspended or retired, but this is the fourth horse in as many days that goes first out for Aro after arriving from the Pino barn via owners decision. All three ran well. I’ll stick with it.

If you were using these to place you'd be killing this contest.

Loll. True.

Distinctive Ride finished second at odds of 4/1 and paid $3.60 to place and $2.60 to show.

Amount invested: $14.00

Amount returned: 0

Plays #8 and #9

Playing two Weaver horses down at Gulf today. He’s usually in Saratoga prep mode this time of year, but he’s been winning down there and winning at Monmouth. Hope it continues....

Gulfstream race 3
    $2 win #1 French Empire 9/2

Gulfstream race 6
    $2 win #2 Reason to Soar 8-1

For those thinking that I’m burning through my plays too quickly, Belmont is more difficult to figure the later in June it goes. Impossible to tell who’s well meant and who is prepping. Hope to have it wrapped up by then. To the good or the bad, of course.......

This is like the horse thread across the street. In the red to start and then BANG!!

No doubt a couple of these are about to pop!
    The less you bet, the more you lose when you win.

French Empire is being held at odds of 4/1 as the horse approach the starting gate.

Good luck, RD.

Finished third, goofy ride by Juarez.

Almost some bad racing luck, but the #2 wins at 9/2 as much the best.