EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (RDALERT447 is playing the races) - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (RDALERT447 is playing the races)

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (RDALERT447 is playing the races)

Did you guys here me screaming “GET HIM THROUGH” all the way across the Country?

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (RDALERT447 is playing the races)

Quote Originally Posted by rdalert447 View Post
    Did you guys here me screaming “GET HIM THROUGH” all the way across the Country?

One for the good guys.

Tyler G. gets through in the nick of time.

Amount invested: $18.00

Amount returned: $11.20

EOG Dedicated

nice one, rd, just saw this

much the best and finally found an opening mid-stretch
    Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    Satan time is short

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    nice one, rd, just saw this

much the best and finally found an opening mid-stretch

YISMAN checks in.

Plotting to have YISMAN compete in both the sports edition and horse racing edition of EOG's Grand Challenge in December.

He's the ultimate contest player.

Three plays for today. Weird 2 pm start time for Belmont:

Play 10
    Belmont Race 1
    $2 win #11 My Mr Wonderful 10-1
    Showed great early speed last out off a 7 month layoff before predictably fading. Should be a lot sharper today for Violette. Hopefully comes out winging and clears the field.

Play 11
    Belmont race 5
    $2 win #4 Holiday Bonus 10-1
    I can’t resist Motion off a long layoff in a turf Marathon. Despite the horse’s only career victory coming on dirt, Motion keeps firing this one out on the turf at varying distances. Seems to me that Motion is high on its turf future and it’s just a matter of what distance will click for the horse. Motion/J.Ortiz hooked up for a $50 horse last year during Belmont week. Maybe they can do it again?

Play 12
    Belmont Race 9
    $2 win #11 Ballston 12-1
    Gargan is back after losing his main client Midwest Stable. He’s hitting slightly above 20% for the year and right around that number at Belmont. When he first burst on the scene in NY, it was mainly with new additions to his barn via claim, private purchase, or owners decision. Gargan ALWAYS improved the newcomer’s early speed. Well this one is new to his barn from Mott, and had shown gradual improved pace presence. Gargan and Carmouche fit together perfectly as both like to be aggressively on the engine. Expect this one to clear the field from that outside post and try to wire them.

Three duds.

It happens, especially in that price range.

Amount invested: $24.00

Play 13

Belmont race 2
    $2 Win #11 Carrera Cat 9-2
    I like playing these ham and egger NY guys on the undercards of big days here. They always seem to pop one. Morrison not as good as he once was due to the absence of one of his main owners. But he’s still sharp and the move to Rajiv fits this one’s closing style.

BOL this weekend, RD.

You too, EJD!

move to Rajiv fits this one’s closing style.
    So what do they do? Press the pace three wide, of course. Lol.

Play 14
    Churchill race 6
    $2 Win #5 Fashion Runway
    Bradley on the stretch. Need some pace up front.

Play 15

Belmont race 9
    $2 Win # 7 Esquisse 20-1
    Third start off the transatlantic flight for Motion. Horse appears to be desperate for more distance. Gets it here and hopefully digs into some of that Euro back class.

Play 14
    Churchill race 6
    $2 Win #5 Fashion Runway
    Bradley on the stretch. Need some pace up front.

Finished seventh at odds of 60/1.

Halfway home.

Amount invested: $30.00

I should’ve stuck with Motion. Won the finale at 8-1.

I should’ve stuck with Motion. Won the finale at 8-1.

Frustrating.

Playing the two Nicks’ horses early at Belmont.

Play 16

Belmont Race 1
    $2 WIN #9 Table for Six 8-1
    Toss that last race off the 5 month layoff and he fits here.

Play 17

Belmont Race 2
    $2 WIN #4 Soutache 12-1
    Horse is 2 for 2 in dirt routes. Competition is a lot tougher than what he was facing in Florida but we should get a solid price to find out if he fits.

Good luck today, men!

0 for 2 on two perfect trips. No kick when asked.

Amount invested: $34.00

I should’ve stuck with Motion.
    What a moron.....

What a moron.....

I was getting ready to issue a reprimand when I suddenly realized the situation.

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    I was getting ready to issue a reprimand when I suddenly realized the situation.
    You have to admire RD's sense of humor

Should have been a comedian instead of a gambler.

Lifetime is a small sample size, pal.

Lifetime is a small sample size, pal.

Time to hit one of your patented 40/1 shots.

Play 18

Churchill race 2
    $2 Win #4 Key Moment 9/2
    Turf experiment is finally over for this one. Oliver is doing everything today to shake it up: turf to dirt, second off layoff, new jock. Don’t know when Oliver gets out of her slump, but I hope it’s soon and in a big way. I’ll probably be back to play her again in race 6.

Key Moment currently held at 12/1 from a morning-line price of 9/2.

Good luck, RD.

Don’t know when Oliver gets out of her slump, but I hope it’s soon and in a big way.
    Based on experience, nothing feels better than being with a woman getting out of a slump.
    GL today RD

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Based on experience, nothing feels better than being with a woman getting out of a slump.
    GL today RD
    But they make you wait so long....

Play 19

Churchill Race 6
    $2 WIN #1 Forgotten Coast 12-1
    I’ll stick with Oliver until she breaks out. Third start off a three month layoff and a move to Leparoux, which should suit the horse’s stalk/rally style. During her woeful spring, Albarado was getting on all the bad ones. Glad to see Oliver moving away from that stiff.

Perfect set up, no response.

Play 20

Belmont Race 10
    $2 Win #4 Killiney Hill 30-1
    If I’m going down in flames, I’m doing it with “my guys” at big prices. Morrison has bailed me out many times over the years. Here he’s going second start off a YEAR AND A HALF layoff, dirt to turf. Why would be even bring this horse back to the races? And why bring it back at this high level? He still runs horses from time to time at Finger Lakes, there’s gotta be softer spots up there for like $10k, no? No one would claim it there for that amount and no way in hell someone grabs it here for $40k. Morrison owns the horse so maybe he’s up to a little bit of sorcery........

Leaves me with 10 plays(5 mandatories on weekends and 5 randoms). See you next week.

EOG Dedicated

Look at some of the jockey names in this race.

Tzeonn Chang, Rajiv Maragh, David Cohen, Michael Luzzi
    Satan time is short

EOG Dedicated

spotted them like 20 lengths immediately and the gap only widened from there.
    Satan time is short