EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (RDALERT447 is playing the races)
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (RDALERT447 is playing the races)

Default EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (RDALERT447 is playing the races)

Rules:

Contestant selects 30 horses over the course of a month.

The contestant will submit a $2 win wager, a $2 place wager OR a $2 show wager on each of the 30 selections at any North American racetrack.

One selection is required every Saturday and Sunday of the month or else the contestant is disqualified.

Once a selection is submitted, no changes can be made to the play.

T
    o conquer the Challenge, the contestant must grow his contest bankroll from $60 to $80.

Winner will receive $1,000 in cold, hard cash.

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (RDALERT447 is playing the races)

RD could win it with any one of 30 selections.

Best of luck to one of my favorite contributors.

Smart and sophisticated.

what you contemplate you imitate scrimmage's Avatar

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (RDALERT447 is playing the races)

RD doesn't need luck, he's like a cobra who could strike at any moment & it's game over...

Thanks, men. And thank you JK, EOG, and BetDSI for the very generous opportunity.

All I do is trytrytry trytrytry's Avatar

Get it done, RD.

Quote Originally Posted by scrimmage View Post
    RD doesn't need luck, he's like a cobra who could strike at any moment & it's game over...

Best of luck RD. Pop a couple bombs early and cruise.

GL RD!
    "David is aware of this thread and he's disappointed about the developments."

2W, you're welcome to participate anytime.

Simply say the word.

nice RD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jasson621 View Post
    nice RD!!!
    An open invitation for you as well, JASSON621.

Good Luck RD,
    June is a very good month for horse racing.

Thanks, all!

Play #1

Belmont Race 1
    $2 Win #2 Bartlett’s Mark
    Ryerson/Generazio are usually good for one or two prices every Spring/Summer at Belmont. I liked the early speed this one showed in the mud last out, and can excuse the fade being off a seven month layoff. The two faves show inconsistent early speed at best, so maybe the Ryerson horse gets loose early and doesn’t look back in the slop.

A loss for the contest, but hopefully you made some money there. $10.00 place.
    "David is aware of this thread and he's disappointed about the developments."

Quote Originally Posted by rdalert447 View Post
    Play #1

Belmont Race 1
    Ryerson/Generazio are usually good for one or two prices every Spring/Summer at Belmont. I liked the early speed this one showed in the mud last out, and can excuse the fade being off a seven month layoff. The two faves show inconsistent early speed at best, so maybe the Ryerson horse gets loose early and doesn’t look back in the slop.
    Close,but unfortunately your other guy Ferraro won...

Quote Originally Posted by 2W2P2S View Post
    A loss for the contest, but hopefully you made some money there. $10.00 place.
    Quote Originally Posted by scrimmage View Post
    Close,but unfortunately your other guy Ferraro won...
    Choked it. Was thinking about betting that ex but Belmont has been beating me up, so went conservative....

Choked it. Was thinking about betting that ex but Belmont has been beating me up, so went conservative....
    Bigrunner would have hit the exacta.

He's a lot more liberal than you.

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    Bigrunner would have hit the exacta.

He's a lot more liberal than you.
    Well at least rd knows where he is,and isn't playing late harness races...

Good luck, rd!

Light up the tote board RDALERT....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Thanks, guys!

Go get it RD, look forward to your picks.

Get RDone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EOG Dedicated

Go get 'em, rd

Thanks a lot, men.

Play #2

Parx race 3
    $2 Win #7 Duel at Dusk
    Aro has two very similar horses going today, and I’ll most likely play both. Both horses are going first time Aro, both coming over from Pino’s barn in apparent owner decisions, and both have great early speed. I caught Aro two weeks ago at 51-1, so he doesn’t owe me anything, but I’m gonna try and catch him on a heater anyhow.

Hey good luck man! You got this.

Thanks, Billy.

Passing on that second Aro horse. Came off turf, a few scratches, hammered to 9/5 with about 2 mtp.

Play 3

Belmont race 5
    $2 Win #7 Bayshore Beauty
    Terranova is having a great meet and a great year so far. He’s got winners of $100, $40, and $20 here to this point. Toss this horse’s turf outings and he fits here, at a fantastic price. His lone dirt sprint start under Terranova was a stalk and pounce W. Hope it gets hot up front....

Play #1

Belmont Race 1

Finished second at odds of 9.50-1.

Paid $10.00 to place and $4.10 to show.

Play #2

Parx race 3
    $2 Win #7 Duel at Dusk
    Aro has two very similar horses going today, and I’ll most likely play both. Both horses are going first time Aro, both coming over from Pino’s barn in apparent owner decisions, and both have great early speed. I caught Aro two weeks ago at 51-1, so he doesn’t owe me anything, but I’m gonna try and catch him on a heater anyhow.

Another second-place finish at long odds.

Duel at Dusk at odds of 13.20-1 paid $13.60 to place and $7.20 to show.

Play 3

Belmont race 5
    $2 Win #7 Bayshore Beauty
    Terranova is having a great meet and a great year so far. He’s got winners of $100, $40, and $20 here to this point. Toss this horse’s turf outings and he fits here, at a fantastic price. His lone dirt sprint start under Terranova was a stalk and pounce W. Hope it gets hot up front....

A dud.

Dead last beaten nearly 16 lengths.

Amount invested: $6.00

Amount returned: 0

Severe dud, that Terranova horse. I managed to find his one horse that isn’t in form.