Trump/Jong Un talks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 35 of 66

Thread: Trump/Jong Un talks

  1. #1

    Default Trump/Jong Un talks

    Only way these talks come to anything newsworthy is if Trump wears a suit from the Don Cherry collection.

  2. #2
    EOG Dedicated Sleepy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 21, 2011
    Location
    Albert Lea, MN
    Posts
    9,827

    Default Re: Trump/Jong Un talks

    More like Trump demands

    Hope Jong tells him to fukk himself
    The real women sport expert

  3. #3

    Default Re: Trump/Jong Un talks

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasVic View Post
    Only way these talks come to anything newsworthy is if Trump wears a suit from the Don Cherry collection.
    There's a politics forum - put it over there.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Aug 30, 2005
    Location
    Corruptafornia
    Posts
    38,401

    Default Re: Trump/Jong Un talks

    Should be very interesting to see the outcome through the fog which is the haters of the media. Peace on the peninsula would be great for the planet.

  6. #6
    Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 24, 2008
    Location
    Bridgman, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    14,580

    Default Re: Trump/Jong Un talks

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasVic View Post
    Only way these talks come to anything newsworthy is if Trump wears a suit from the Don Cherry collection.
    This
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

  7. #7

    Default Re: Trump/Jong Un talks


  8. #8

    Default Re: Trump/Jong Un talks


  9. #9

    Default Re: Trump/Jong Un talks

    Quote Originally Posted by cheapseats View Post
    Should be very interesting to see the outcome through the fog which is the haters of the media. Peace on the peninsula would be great for the planet.

  10. #10
    EOG Dedicated Heim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30, 2006
    Location
    Anaheim Hills
    Posts
    17,988

    Default Re: Trump/Jong Un talks

    Lol at Jong. He packed his own food, toilet & pens. The fingerprints will be immediately wiped from his pens after use. Geez... paranoid much? Obviously more hated than Railbird.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Trump/Jong Un talks

    Quote Originally Posted by Heim View Post
    Lol at Jong. He packed his own food, toilet & pens. The fingerprints will be immediately wiped from his pens after use. Geez... paranoid much? Obviously more hated than Railbird.
    How do you like his running guards?

  12. #12

    Default Re: Trump/Jong Un talks

    Hopefully they exchange the same Handshake Kim's half brother had in Malaysia, and the world is a much better place, as neither Dictator is dictating a few hours later.

  13. #13
    TYVM Morgan William!!! winkyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 22, 2005
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    27,863

    Default Re: Trump/Jong Un talks

    I see Rodman is joining them

    Scary to think he is the Sanest one of the group - and by a decent size margin
    The mind is a terrible thing to waste unless we are talking about the MORONS who post at Covers where the collective Sports Gambling IQ for the ENTIRE site is.................4!!! and even that might be too high

  14. #14

    Default Re: Trump/Jong Un talks

    Quote Originally Posted by winkyduck View Post
    I see Rodman is joining them

    Scary to think he is the Sanest one of the group - and by a decent size margin



    jong un size at 5-7 rodman about 6-8 .... huge edge in rebounding here. Rodman with no shot will be posting up jong un.

  15. #15

    Default Re: Trump/Jong Un talks

    Quote Originally Posted by winkyduck View Post
    I see Rodman is joining them

    Scary to think he is the Sanest one of the group - and by a decent size margin
    Funny, very funny.

  16. #16
    TYVM Morgan William!!! winkyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 22, 2005
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    27,863

    Default Re: Trump/Jong Un talks

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTop View Post
    jong un size at 5-7 rodman about 6-8 .... huge edge in rebounding here. Rodman with no shot will be posting up jong un.
    Fair point but with The Fat Midget's bodyguard all around him he will be able to post up Rodman and get all rebounds. Besides, even Rodman knows what will happen to him if Lil Kim doesn't win. Rodman loses in more ways than 1
    The mind is a terrible thing to waste unless we are talking about the MORONS who post at Covers where the collective Sports Gambling IQ for the ENTIRE site is.................4!!! and even that might be too high

  17. #17

    Default Re: Trump/Jong Un talks


  18. #18

    Default Re: Trump/Jong Un talks

    Rodman is on CNN now wearing a make america great hat.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Trump/Jong Un talks

    Fox News finally tells truth calls Trump a dictator

    https://youtu.be/mOHJCdv7dGA?t=11
    How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

    Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

  20. #20

    Default Re: Trump/Jong Un talks

    "Letter of intent" just signed in Singapore.

    Plenty of pictures featuring Trump and Kim.

  21. #21

    Default Re: Trump/Jong Un talks

    Quote Originally Posted by howid View Post
    Trump debases American flag once again.

  22. #22

    Default Re: Trump/Jong Un talks


  23. #23

    Default Re: Trump/Jong Un talks

    Quote Originally Posted by winkyduck View Post
    I see Rodman is joining them

    Scary to think he is the Sanest one of the group - and by a decent size margin


    Spoken Like a True Brainless Liberal Fruitcake.

  24. #24

    Default Re: Trump/Jong Un talks

    trump doing well soon as he added 6'-8" Rodman to the team . Copied jordan's footwork when jordan added rodman . ( 3 more titles )

  25. #25
    GO Bucks!!! Almost Allright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 20, 2006
    Location
    Urban Meyer's garage
    Posts
    17,040
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Trump/Jong Un talks

    Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    Next St Patrick’s Day wardrobe has been selected. Sweeeet!

  26. #26

    Default Re: Trump/Jong Un talks

    I don't know what to think about this whole charade.

  27. #27

    Default Re: Trump/Jong Un talks

    Rodman goes on CNN crying.....he was there promoting potcoin.com, a crypto currency to buy pot with, lol.

    https://www.vox.com/2018/6/11/17452064/dennis-rodman-trump-kim-summit-singapore-cnn-north-korea

  28. #28

    Default Re: Trump/Jong Un talks

    Rodman hinted he wants to promote sports in North Korea.

    Nothing wrong with that idea.

    To see a black man wearing a MAGA hat is unusual.

  29. #29

    Default Re: Trump/Jong Un talks

    Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    "Letter of intent" just signed in Singapore.

    Plenty of pictures featuring Trump and Kim.

    Whole lot of nothing.

    Trump sells out South Korean war exercises, Ping Pong buys lunch, two extremely butt ugly guys shake hands for photo op. Dennis Rodman cries.

    Everyone signs lunch menu.

    The world is at peace.
    How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

    Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

  30. #30

    Default Re: Trump/Jong Un talks

    condo's going up on north korea beaches . Trump sells name to the building owners.

  31. #31

  32. #32
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Jan 25, 2017
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    2,023

    Default Re: Trump/Jong Un talks

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Trump debases American flag once again.
    which news show did get this from...…….another original thought....

  33. #33
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Jan 25, 2017
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    2,023

    Default Re: Trump/Jong Un talks

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Trump debases American flag once again.
    funny, that when you see a lot of flag burning by the libs...…..crickets

  34. #34

    Default Re: Trump/Jong Un talks

    Quote Originally Posted by howid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    which news show did get this from...…….another original thought....
    It was the visual. Lying Alfie, does this visual seeing North Korean flag standing alongside Trump's American flag, make you feel like a proud American?

    I find it embarrassing and debasing. Kim Jung Un has killed thousands of innocent people, including an uncle and brother.

    With the massive praise and respect Trump is showering this murderous dictator with, the love seems unconditional.

    Trump is making a statement. Him and Kim are now equals.

  35. #35
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Jan 25, 2017
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    2,023

    Default Re: Trump/Jong Un talks

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    It was the visual. Lying Alfie, does this visual seeing North Korean flag standing alongside Trump's American flag, make you feel like a proud American?

    I find it embarrassing and debasing. Kim Jung Un has killed thousands of innocent people, including an uncle and brother.

    With the massive praise and respect Trump is showering this murderous dictator with, the love seems unconditional.

    Trump is making a statement. Him and Kim are now equals.
    bs, it was someone on CNBC or MSNBC.....heard it myself......said the same exact thing...…..check out the flag count in cuba and get back to me...…..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •