EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (ChiTownJoe is our July contestant) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (ChiTownJoe is our July contestant)

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (ChiTownJoe is our July contestant)

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownJoe View Post
    926- NYM un 7 -05

Final score: Tampa Bay Rays 3 New York Mets 0.

Great call, Joe.

CTJ improves to 4-3 after seven selections.

I heard the other day Tampa Bay pitcher Blake Snell has the highest release point in MLB.

They've got analytics for everything.

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (ChiTownJoe is our July contestant)

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    Final score: Tampa Bay Rays 3 New York Mets 0.

Great call, Joe.
    Once I saw your pick I did my own research and saw how much sense this play made. Thanks for the winner, continued success.

956 - MILW un 8' -04

EOG Dedicated

90% sure I'll be there same dates, Fri & Sat Travers weekend. I'll let you know when the plan firms up. I bet some races and was traveling today, just got done watching all the action at Belmont. Can't believe Jason Servis, Frienze Fire ran a hole in the wind, everything he runs is firing. He was like 5-1 going into the gate and went off at 5-2, someone knew !!!

I singled Analyze IT in pk4, damn Catholic Boy came back on him in the stretch for 2nd straight race
    I also had Analyze It in the p4 and bet it WP too. Frustrating.

p4 I wound up with only 2 legs correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    Satan time is short

956 - MILW un 8' -04

Final score: Milwaukee 10 Atlanta 3.

CTJ falls to 4-4.

NUT6 is on deck in August.

913 - Texas OV 10 -07

Final score: Red Sox 5 Rangers 0.

CTJ now 4-5.

Need to get on a roll

Clev un 8' +02

Need to get on a roll

Clev un 8' +02
    Reds score at least 6 in top of 9th after being shutout by Bauer, bullpen blows a 4-0 lead.....these are the kind of beats that get HOLES in the wall from a 16" softball

Man Joe. This contest is hard enough. Francona got O.T / Otero instead of O.P/ Oliver Perez who he wanted to face Votto. Who fucked that up? Sux.

Good luck going forward.

908 - NYM un 7 -10

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    Man Joe. This contest is hard enough. Francona got O.T / Otero instead of O.P/ Oliver Perez who he wanted to face Votto. Who fucked that up? Sux.

Good luck going forward.
    It was a fitting ending, but guess Francona took one for the bullpen coach who misunderstood who he wanted warming up.

960 - Hous UN 8 -10

The opening odds start here jimmythegreek's Avatar

Nice call CTJ yesterday. Time to get on a winning streak!

903 WASH OV 8 -06

EOG Dedicated

Come on Joe ….My Man

Quote Originally Posted by fifty cint View Post
    Come on Joe ….My Man
    Another L, no good can come from this

955 - CINN ov 9 +06

906 - ATL un 8 ev

Reds score at least 6 in top of 9th after being shutout by Bauer, bullpen blows a 4-0 lead.....these are the kind of beats that get HOLES in the wall from a 16" softball

Your fellow Chicagoan appreciated the reference to a 16-inch softball.

Current record: 7-8.

An 11-4 finish gets the job done.

NUT6 occupies the on-deck circle.

EOG Dedicated

It won't be easy, but it's still winnable, BOL the rest of the month
    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Joe's always better on the back nine.

Sergio -04 OVER Jason Day (Tourney) Open 2018

Joe received a special dispensation for golf props for accommodating Nut6 and his scheduling conflict.

Joe received a special dispensation for golf props for accommodating Nut6 and his scheduling conflict.
    I need all the special dispensations that I can get.

Just re-read my post.

Dispensations are granted.

Too late now.

Dammit.

Noren + 04 ov Spieth (Tourney) Open 2018

Koepka -10 ov Stenson (Tourney) Open 2018

Stenson had to pull out of Scottish Open last wk because of elbow issues and hasn't played since US Open 5 wks ago. Like Noren + over Stenson also, not contest play yet - maybe at 12:01 am.

Koepka has 2 TOP 10's in his last 2 appearances in the Open and peaks in Majors and cut his teeth on the Euro circuit. Guy gets no respect.

Koepka -10 ov Stenson (Tourney) Open 2018

Stenson had to pull out of Scottish Open last wk because of elbow issues and hasn't played since US Open 5 wks ago. Like Noren + over Stenson also, not contest play yet - maybe at 12:01 am.

Koepka has 2 TOP 10's in his last 2 appearances in the Open and peaks in Majors and cut his teeth on the Euro circuit. Guy gets no respect.
    I like injury angle.

they aren't props and should be allowed to begin with. Golf is #1 most watch sport for White Males over 40

no british open pool Joe?

im following on Kopeka

Matsuyama playing hurt too