The President makes a good point - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The President makes a good point

Default Re: The President makes a good point

This is what a guy said on another forum. I dont care how much he lies, where he puts his dick, and how much coke he is putting up his nose, hes putting money in my pocket and thats why i voted for him!!

Quote Originally Posted by waco View Post
    This is what a guy said on another forum. I dont care how much he lies, where he puts his dick, and how much coke he is putting up his nose, hes putting money in my pocket and thats why i voted for him!!
    This makes very little sense. Under the 2 prior presidents before the embarrassing wreck of a man takes office, 8 years of Republican George Bush brought America to a verge of depression. Middle class homeowners were losing their houses, stock market fell to 7,000. Bring in Democrat Obama for 8 years and the Stock Market goes on an 8 year bull run. Recession ends. Housing market bounces back. 401k accounts grow substantially. Obama saves the day. Stock market also tripled under Obama. Does this idiot you're referring too mention that Obama put money in his pocket? I doubt it. An 8 year bull run!
    "its time to start killing journalist" Mr. Merlin. 07-02-17

EOG Dedicated

Default Re: The president makes a good point

Quote Originally Posted by Everfresh View Post
    Actually, chump makes an incredibly stupid point that the rest of the world sees straight thru

The US destabilized the middle east by invading the wrong country (iraq) in 2003 trigging a massive refugee crisis that continues unabated.

Europe has had to endure the brunt of this crisis to the tune of hundreds of billions of euros. Why isn't chump proposing to pay THAT back before having the temerity to squawk about defense budgets to other, legitimate leaders?
    Worse president in our lifetime was George W. Bush. No way in hell to justify cost of Iraq afghan war. Thank God we have 2 big oceans between us and them.

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    This makes very little sense. Under the 2 prior presidents before the embarrassing wreck of a man takes office, 8 years of Republican George Bush brought America to a verge of depression. Middle class homeowners were losing their houses, stock market fell to 7,000. Bring in Democrat Obama for 8 years and the Stock Market goes on an 8 year bull run. Recession ends. Housing market bounces back. 401k accounts grow substantially. Obama saves the day. Stock market also tripled under Obama. Does this idiot you're referring too mention that Obama put money in his pocket? I doubt it. An 8 year bull run!
    Those ungrateful racist whities. More to the economy than the stock market, but I applaud his work in growing it.
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

EOG Enthusiast

Yes great point! All the recent political threads have been started by righties and Far Righties.

Patty leans right so he attacks me. 😂 That's quite obvious.
    Patty the owner, or Patty from Peeps?

Quote Originally Posted by unluckysob View Post
    Worse president in our lifetime was George W. Bush. No way in hell to justify cost of Iraq afghan war. Thank God we have 2 big oceans between us and them.
    Before this embarrassment we have now took office, I would agree with you 1000%. Never thought anyone could change my mind. Especially so quickly. Usually takes decades for another bonehead to come along.

8 year bull run under Obama? What?

And what kinds of jobs and people are you actually referring about? For as long as I can remember most Americans have bullshit jobs that make $10 to $17 an hour. Can't live anywhere in the USA on that kind of pay.......

We have become a nation of low-wage service workers. A huge portion of Americans earn less than $40,000/year. Can't buy a house on that; can't rent a $1500 apartment on that. Can hardly afford transportation to and from a job that may be eliminated tomorrow.

Free this. Free that. Free everything. What type of logic is that? If you give birth to multiple kids and you have no job or no way to even support them, you should be put to death. This country has been a disaster and it's not Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by IWishIWasAPro View Post
    8 year bull run under Obama? What?

And what kinds of jobs and people are you actually referring about? For as long as I can remember most Americans have bullshit jobs that make $10 to $17 an hour. Can't live anywhere in the USA on that kind of pay.......

We have become a nation of low-wage service workers. A huge portion of Americans earn less than $40,000/year. Can't buy a house on that; can't rent a $1500 apartment on that. Can hardly afford transportation to and from a job that may be eliminated tomorrow.
    Obviously spending $1.5 trillion on tax givaways to the richest Americans will make this problem a lot worse. It's called class warfare. That's what the Republicons do.

Anyway your the con that called Benedict Donald internationally brilliant? Was it brilliant that Putin's puppet met alone with Putin for over 2 hours?

The United States was attacked and the President sided with the enemy.

The United States was attacked and the President sided with the enemy.
    Have you ever agreed with a Republican about anything or disagreed with a Democrat about anything?

That tells me you do none of your thinking for yourself and just parrot what similar thinking media types believe. It’s impossible to be on the same side of every single issue unless you’re a total sheep.

Many of these issues are complex on multiple layers, only the true idiots on both side are 100% on the same side of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bfo View Post
    Have you ever agreed with a Republican about anything or disagreed with a Democrat about anything?

That tells me you do none of your thinking for yourself and just parrot what similar thinking media types believe. It’s impossible to be on the same side of every single issue unless you’re a total sheep.

Many of these issues are complex on multiple layers, only the true idiots on both side are 100% on the same side of everything.
    This is a bunch of gibberish. I've been calling him a traitor for close to 2 years.

You're overanalysing things. If there was a liars hall of fame Trump would be inducted.

Putin is the enemy of democracy and Trump is adhering to him, showering him with aid and comfort.

Russia attacked the United States and Trump sided with Putin in front of the whole world. What's so complex? Figuring out how much money Trump will receive if he gives Putin what he wants?

There's a traitor in the White House.

This is a bunch of gibberish. I've been calling him a traitor for close to 2 years.

You're overanalysing things. If there was a liars hall of fame Trump would be inducted.

Putin is the enemy of democracy and Trump is adhering to him, showering him with aid and comfort.

Russia attacked the United States and Trump sided with Putin in front of the whole world. What's so complex? Figuring out how much money Trump will receive if he gives Putin what he wants?

There's a traitor in the White House.

I think my main point is that you’re going to give yourself a coronary with this political crap.

Seriously, has your day to day life changed one iota since Trump has been President? I’m pretty sure it hasn’t, so why get so worked up over it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bfo View Post

Bfo,
    Its simple. It's obvious you don't pay attention! I guarantee you didn't know this. Lifetime Republican, James Comey, is urging all Americans to vote Democratic across the board this November!

Why?

Bfo,
    Its simple. It's obvious you don't pay attention! I guarantee you didn't know this. Lifetime Republican, James Comey, is urging all Americans to vote Democratic across the board this November!

Why?
    Perhaps because he's under criminal investigation?