Manny Machado is greedier than A-Rod ever was.....

Thread: Manny Machado is greedier than A-Rod ever was.....

"A Bush in the hand is better than two in the house"

Default Manny Machado is greedier than A-Rod ever was.....

Dude is a 3rd baseman , wants to play SS just because a power hitting SS is so rare....positional value thing. At least A-Roid moved to 3B in respect of Jeter. This guy is very similar to A-rod with the young start to his career and production. He is pure greed , only wants the 10 year contract for 350-400 million ??? after that he doesn't care what position he plays, or what team he plays for, or if that team contends or not.

If I am the NYY , I would not give up anything of value to rent him for the rest of the season, certainly not Justis Sheffield who should be called up yesterday.

I'd give the Oreos : Shreve, Gray, Ellsbury, Higgaschlooki,and Bird for him ...if they took the whole bunch....take out the papers and trash, or you don't get no spending cash !

Machado will simply go to whatever team pays him the most for the longest term after the season. Yanks have no need at SS or 3B right now, totally would sense if Didi or Adujar were out for the rest of the season.

Starting pitching is the need.

Default Re: Manny Machado is greedier than A-Rod ever was.....

gonna be traded soon. He wants to play SS for golden state . Why not everyone else is there.