Are we at a point in society where violence is just the norm? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 36 to 56 of 56

Thread: Are we at a point in society where violence is just the norm?

  1. #36
    Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 24, 2008
    Location
    Bridgman, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    14,683

    Default Re: Are we at a point in society where violence is just the norm?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    You ungrateful lying piece of shit. The reality is the Trump University Administration is a corrupt shit hole!

    This shit hole administration is having a hard time reuniting the kidnapped children with their parents.
    If they didnt come over illegally, it wouldn’t be a problem, no? Most countries would send you packing on the available chance.
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

  2. #37

    Default Re: Are we at a point in society where violence is just the norm?

    Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    It says in bible in the last days this would happen, Jesus is coming soon
    Donald trump is the son of god, period, he is here to save the world from the forces of evil. Some would say, that's ridiculous, he's such a flawed man, what better man to save the world than a man like him?

  3. #38

    Default Re: Are we at a point in society where violence is just the norm?

    Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    where is the collusion and treason ? was Obama prez and knew about these Russians and did nothing? strzok is a lying pos...top 5 of the fbi get fired and runner thinks it's nothing...
    Trump jr and Wikileaks were communicating with each other during Trumps campaign. Trump was promoting and encouraging wikileaks to interfere with our democracy/election. "I love Wikileaks". Today Wikileaks was named in the 12 new indictments.

    No collusion. 😂

  4. #39
    Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 24, 2008
    Location
    Bridgman, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    14,683

    Default Re: Are we at a point in society where violence is just the norm?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Trump jr and Wikileaks were communicating with each other during Trumps campaign. Trump was promoting and encouraging wikileaks to interfere with our democracy/election. "I love Wikileaks". Today Wikileaks was named in the 12 new indictments.

    No collusion. ������
    People still voted for trump based on the economy more than you want to admit. Wikileaks was barely a factor in people’s decision.
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

  5. #40
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Jan 25, 2017
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    2,065

    Default Re: Are we at a point in society where violence is just the norm?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Trump jr and Wikileaks were communicating with each other during Trumps campaign. Trump was promoting and encouraging wikileaks to interfere with our democracy/election. "I love Wikileaks". Today Wikileaks was named in the 12 new indictments.

    No collusion.
    I would bet you he never is charged with collusion, but we know you stiff....

  6. #41

    Default Re: Are we at a point in society where violence is just the norm?

    the only thing that matters right now is I am ice cold in bases


    sad

  7. #42

    Default Re: Are we at a point in society where violence is just the norm?

    Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    I would bet you he never is charged with collusion, but we know you stiff....

    When Trump goes to Russia to meet Putin, he must demand from Putin to turn over the 12 Russians that America indicted today. A legitimate president comes home with the 12 Russians.

  8. #43

    Default Re: Are we at a point in society where violence is just the norm?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    When Trump goes to Russia to meet Putin, he must demand from Putin to turn over the 12 Russians that America indicted today. A legitimate president comes home with the 12 Russians.
    The russians could just a s easily charge americans with fake crimes, how would we like that?

  9. #44

    Default Re: Are we at a point in society where violence is just the norm?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    When Trump goes to Russia to meet Putin, he must demand from Putin to turn over the 12 Russians that America indicted today. A legitimate president comes home with the 12 Russians.
    We should hand Hillary over to Syria for ruining that country, they could put a lethal needle in her ass. same with Haiti

  10. #45

    Default Re: Are we at a point in society where violence is just the norm?

    all this Russian talk is a diversion for the pedo ring.

  11. #46

    Default Re: Are we at a point in society where violence is just the norm?

    Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    We should hand Hillary over to Syria for ruining that country, they could put a lethal needle in her ass. same with Haiti
    Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    The russians could just a s easily charge americans with fake crimes, how would we like that?
    This shouldn't be a partisan issue. Putin is a butcher. Russia committed a massive attack on us. This is a National Security issue.

    Many Republicons are putting racism and party before country.

  12. #47

    Default Re: Are we at a point in society where violence is just the norm?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    This shouldn't be a partisan issue. Putin is a butcher. Russia committed a massive attack on us. This is a National Security issue.

    Many Republicons are putting racism and party before country.
    Putin is a duly elected leader, and russia did nothing to us that we dont do against all kind of nations, their actions against us are appropriate and expected. We've been trying our best to ruin their economy, weaken them, and destroy their international relations, what do we expect them to do?

  13. #48
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Jan 25, 2017
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    2,065

    Default Re: Are we at a point in society where violence is just the norm?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    This shouldn't be a partisan issue. Putin is a butcher. Russia committed a massive attack on us. This is a National Security issue.

    Many Republicons are putting racism and party before country.
    putin played Obama like a chump...

  14. #49

    Default Re: Are we at a point in society where violence is just the norm?

    Standard procedure of these type of investigations is the prosecuters will go after the low hanging fruit as they zero in on the targets. Who will be the bull's-eye.

    The next round of indictments will include Roger Stone.

    A significant tell in today's indictments is that Mueller referred to July 27, 2016 as the date the Russians started hacking Dem's E-mails. July 27th is the same date Trump publicly asked Russia for help in finding Hillary's emails. "Russia, if you can hear me find Hillary's emails.

    Also Trump jr told the Russians the stolen emails would be more valuable in the fall. Wikileaks started dumping the stolen emails in the fall. Trump loved Wikileaks.

    Trump's team lied about at least 51 meetings they had with Russians.

  15. #50
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Jan 25, 2017
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    2,065

    Default Re: Are we at a point in society where violence is just the norm?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Standard procedure of these type of investigations is the prosecuters will go after the low hanging fruit as they zero in on the targets. Who will be the bull's-eye.

    The next round of indictments will include Roger Stone.

    A significant tell in today's indictments is that Mueller referred to July 27, 2016 as the date the Russians started hacking Dem's E-mails. July 27th is the same date Trump publicly asked Russia for help in finding Hillary's emails. "Russia, if you can hear me find Hillary's emails.

    Also Trump jr told the Russians the stolen emails would be more valuable in the fall. Wikileaks started dumping the stolen emails in the fall. Trump loved Wikileaks.

    Trump's team lied about at least 51 meetings they had with Russians.

    last week you said 39 meetings…...

  16. #51

    Default Re: Are we at a point in society where violence is just the norm?

    Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    last week you said 39 meetings…...
    Sure i did. I'll bet you $200 that you can't post my qoute from the last couple of weeks where I referenced 39 meetings.

    I sense some panic coming from Republicon Lying Alfie.

  17. #52
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Jan 25, 2017
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    2,065

    Default Re: Are we at a point in society where violence is just the norm?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Sure i did. I'll bet you $200 that you can't post my qoute from the last couple of weeks where I referenced 39 meetings.

    I sense some panic coming from Republicon Lying Alfie.
    never bet with known stiffs......

  18. #53

    Default Re: Are we at a point in society where violence is just the norm?

    Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    If they didnt come over illegally, it wouldn’t be a problem, no? Most countries would send you packing on the available chance.
    Mexico biggest hypocrites, they are much tougher on trespassers on their southern border than USA is

  19. #54
    Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 24, 2008
    Location
    Bridgman, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    14,683

    Default Re: Are we at a point in society where violence is just the norm?

    Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    Mexico biggest hypocrites, they are much tougher on trespassers on their southern border than USA is
    Yes
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

  20. #55

    Default Re: Are we at a point in society where violence is just the norm?

    attorney general should go after fan duel with their 30 cent lines



    sad

  21. #56
    Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 24, 2008
    Location
    Bridgman, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    14,683

    Default Re: Are we at a point in society where violence is just the norm?

    Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    We should hand Hillary over to Syria for ruining that country, they could put a lethal needle in her ass. same with Haiti
    Yes

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •