Kawhi Sweepstakes (Yawn)....

Thread: Kawhi Sweepstakes (Yawn)....

Default Kawhi Sweepstakes (Yawn)....

Geez...now Raptors surge to the (odds) front. F**k... let's get this over with.
    The art of learning is learning who to ignore ~LeAnn Rimes

Default Re: Kawhi Sweepstakes (Yawn)....

I love to watch Kawhi play.

I thought he'd play Pippen's role alongside LeBron.

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    I love to watch Kawhi play.

I thought he'd play Pippen's role alongside LeBron.
    Kawhi is a batman not a robin

He's The Riddler.
    "David is aware of this thread and he's disappointed about the developments."

Quote Originally Posted by 2W2P2S View Post
    He's The Riddler.

good one

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    He's acting more like Catwoman, a caniving little bitch. Would like to know your true thoughts about him if he wasnt from SoCal.
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

EOG Dedicated

He's a tattooed scumbag who isn't being obedient to his white coach, sad
    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    He's acting more like Catwoman, a caniving little bitch. Would like to know your true thoughts about him if he wasnt from SoCal.
    He wants nothing to do with Popovich or Lebron. Why would anybody. He turned down all the blue bloods to play at Sandiego St, is his own guy and not influenced 1 iota by popular culture. I predict from day 1 he lands with Clippers In hs he rode skateboard and hung out with volleyball players.

Quote Originally Posted by Heim View Post
    Geez...now Raptors surge to the (odds) front. F**k... let's get this over with.
    lets not get it overwith. what the hurry, nba fans are scum of earth

EOG Dedicated

He wants nothing to do with Popovich or Lebron. Why would anybody. He turned down all the blue bloods to play at Sandiego St, is his own guy and not influenced 1 iota by popular culture. I predict from day 1 he lands with Clippers In hs he rode skateboard and hung out with volleyball players.
    He's a tattooed scumbag who isn't being obedient to his white coach, you have stated numerous times all athletes with tattoos are scumbags and all black athletes should be obedient to their white coach, kawhi should not be exempt from this, he's also acting like a whiny little bitch

liberal jews don't like it when a Black man doesn't conform to their bullshit, hence u don't like Kawhi

kudos to Kawhi for sitting out the 2018-19 season

EOG Dedicated

liberal jews don't like it when a Black man doesn't conform to their bullshit, hence u don't like Kawhi
    I have nothing against him, he's a great player. You have stated numerous times that all athletes with tattoos are scumbags and all black athletes should be obedient to their white coach, he has tattoos and isn't being obedient to his white coach. If you're going to be a racist scumbag piece of shit, you need to be consistent

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

Have to think the two coaches that would be most attractive for a FA are Pops and Kerr.
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    Have to think the two coaches that would be most attractive for a FA are Pops and Kerr.
    Aldridge wanted out last summer too...all I could think is Parker & Ginobli were cancer to teammates they didn't like. Now both gone.

Aldridge wanted out last summer too...all I could think is Parker & Ginobli were cancer to teammates they didn't like. Now both gone.

park & gio could very well been but they are not the same players they once were. Many years of experience but talent overrides it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTop View Post
    park & gio could very well been but they are not the same players they once were. Many years of experience but talent overrides it.

From what I've read both clubhouse lawyers and Pop's eyes. I have no idea how serious Kawhi's injury was but the those two turned the whole team against him. Plus didn't help Leonard was looked at as a hood rat versus the European aristocrats. No way was Leonard ever playing for SAS again. There's more to this story than Leonard being a malcontent. Then you have someone like Michele Beadle, who has no clue, fanning the flames against Leonard.
    The art of learning is learning who to ignore ~LeAnn Rimes

From what I've read both clubhouse lawyers and Pop's eyes. I have no idea how serious Kawhi's injury was but the those two turned the whole team against him. Plus didn't help Leonard was looked at as a hood rat versus the European aristocrats. No way was Leonard ever playing for SAS again. There's more to this story than Leonard being a malcontent. Then you have someone like Michele Beadle, who has no clue, fanning the flames against Leonard.

tony parker was michele beadle's very first interview.