So what do you do if Isaiah Thomas puts up big numbers with Denver?

Thread: So what do you do if Isaiah Thomas puts up big numbers with Denver?

Default So what do you do if Isaiah Thomas puts up big numbers with Denver?

Signed with Denver Nuggets 1 year 2 million

My question is, what happens if he returns to his old self and puts up great numbers?

Then what?

or there’s just no chance due to his hip and health?

Default Re: So what do you do if Isaiah Thomas puts up big numbers with Denver?

He's damaged goods....the hip has the least amount of blood circulation, forever hindering full recovery. Ask Bo Jackson. He'll be a Globetrotter in two years.

they must of looked at him and he must be ok to play. Cleveland didn't want him for some reason. The players make so much money that as soon as the first contract is paid in full the players have so much money in the bank and their attitudes change a bit. The unions of all the leagues are very strong too. If thomas puts up good numbers he will get another look from someone down the road. Crazy business.

The opening odds start here jimmythegreek's Avatar

Do you honestly believe Isiah wants to go through that horribly short ordeal playing with Lebron once again? Makes perfect sense to jump ship to a smaller market, where he has a chance to put up '16-17 numbers again starting a clean slate.

As a Nuggets fan I am not happy.

How is this midget even in the NBA?

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by E$13 View Post
    As a Nuggets fan I am not happy.

How is this midget even in the NBA?
    They got him for the veteran's minimum, he's a guy who had an MVP type season two years ago and will be playing with something to prove, it's a solid signing for Denver
    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

they got to get rid of him soon

he is just hoping he can come off the bench shoot 4-8 with a couple of 3's and maybe become a starter because of injury or poor performance by whoever is on the depth chart in front of him. or perform well enough to get traded to a team who needs a starter so he can put up numbers again and at least get a mid-level contract somewhere. it's like starting over again from square one. has no interest on being on a contender for a title. just wants to be a cog in the nba circus, entertain fans and make money. many nba players are in the same boat. just keep me on a roster so i can get paid. most could care less about winning as long as a contract offer is on the table.
    Last edited by unusualsusp5; 07-14-18 at 08:02 AM. Reason: nba circus performers