Thread: I'm so made at this !@#$%^& - WORST "Human Being" EVER

LA Kings 2014 Stanley Cup CHAMPS!!! winkyduck's Avatar

Default I'm so made at this !@#$%^& - WORST "Human Being" EVER

http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news...8-3692c287ca44

NO SHOCK it is a Black guy (Sorry - just saying what all else are thinking) and even less of a shock how young the mother is. Words can't possibly express my true feelings on this pathetic excuse for a human being other than to say what he did is probably the most disgusting thing i have ever seen. As for his punishment - very simple: Send him to a MAX Secutiry prison for 24 hours. Make sure EVERYONE there knows what he did and why he is there. Have the Security Guards leave the area for a few hours during meal breaks as well as any time spent outside in the fresh air. If the guy survives the 24 hours - he is free to live his life however he wants. But we all know he would last about 5 minutes - if that - and when those 5 minutes were over dental records wouldn't be able to ID him. This guy is a sick bastard - and my guess is this is NOT his first kid and if he was allowed to stay outside prison he would challenge Sean Kemp and Travis Henry.

There is a video that goes with it - and reaction is pretty universal and the TV Anchor with a rare - but accurate - comment

Father Charged with Rape of 8 Day-Old Baby

FORREST CITY, AR – Police say a Forrest City, Arkansas man has been charged with raping his 8 day-old baby.

According to a police report, officers were called to the Forrest City Medical Center, September 1, 2008, about a baby that had been sexually assaulted. Forrest City police say the baby also had a skull fracture and had to be transferred to the Arkansas Children’s Hospital in Little Rock because of the severity of the injuries.

Investigators say the father attacked the infant during a visit at her 15 year-old mother's house. Police say other people were at the home at the time of the assault.

Police say Davis had no criminal record since turning 18, but could not say whether Davis had a juvy wrap-sheet. The information could not be released under Arkansas state law, said investigators.

Police say the infant’s father, 18 year-old Reginald Davis, has been charged with Rape and Second-Degree Battery. The case is still under investigation and it is unknown if any other arrests will be made, said Forrest City Police.

Davis is being held on a $100,000 bond and is scheduled to appear in circuit court on September 17.

EOG Dedicated

Default Re: I'm so made at this !@#$%^& - WORST "Human Being" EVER

i stopped reading when I read your racist comment....

Oh no!

there are no words

go beat up your sister 91023i2ndw;l

winky - please stop saying bigoted things. it's so ignorant. thanks.

OMG how sick...

And in case you wanna know who you should curse out this time Winky for moving this, it would be ME

The story could have sparked an interesting conversation BUT one has to be able to make it past the racial comments to get to the actual story. :hangt

LA Kings 2014 Stanley Cup CHAMPS!!! winkyduck's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5 star bomb View Post
    i stopped reading when I read your racist comment....
    I agree - TRUTH HURTS, doesn't it

cut the crap - if i didn't show a picture of the guy 99.99% of the people here woulda thought, "Black Guy"

Racist? NO
    TRUTHFUL? YES

Where is the racist comment?

Was it deleted?

Very poor form Wink.

Winky your 100% correct! One of the problems with this country is the PC Bullshit we have to put up with...

That little fucker should be strung up by his nuts.... then beat to death......

TRUTH HURTS!

Why is the guy not already in jail for having a baby with a 15 year old?

winky - i really don't understand. if there was no picture, i would have no clue what race the perpetrator of the crime was. in fact, i was SURPRISED to see a black man as the perpetrator. seems like most of the sex predators we see on tv are white. but anyway, you are a racist man if you assume a black man would commit this crime. just very racist. i'm sorry you don't even see it.

I agree on leaving the racsim out but either way this guy should be put in the ground ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak7 View Post
    Winky your 100% correct! One of the problems with this country is the PC Bullshit we have to put up with...

That little fucker should be strung up by his nuts.... then beat to death......

TRUTH HURTS!
    Yes he should be-but I have read posters in here that think he should be put in jail and live the rest of his life so us taxpayers can take care of the scumbag for the rest of his worthless life.