Page 141 of 4965 FirstFirst ... 41911311351361371381391401411421431441451461471511912416411141 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,935 of 173749

Thread: Who has the best EOG team?

  1. #4901
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Dec 11, 2008
    Posts
    45,106

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    i think that's a fair trade mo. young is a bit better than doumit, but you get rid of someone you don't need for someone you do need. pap is a bit of an upgrade over soria because of the team he plays for. both are great closers to have though. then kins for votto/vic is pretty fair. kins will be a top 3 2b this year unless he gets hurt and very possible he ends up as the #1 or 2 2b. votto started off hot, but he will have cold streaks that really kill you.

    i think you got some very nice high end players and ttp added some very nice depth to his team. it was a very fair trade, although it's a bad trade for ttp if he considers kins a top 5 overall guy? he's not, but if that is how ttp sees him not sure why he tried so hard to trade him.

  2. #4902

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    Quote Originally Posted by tripp View Post
    i think that's a fair trade mo. young is a bit better than doumit, but you get rid of someone you don't need for someone you do need. pap is a bit of an upgrade over soria because of the team he plays for. both are great closers to have though. then kins for votto/vic is pretty fair. kins will be a top 3 2b this year unless he gets hurt and very possible he ends up as the #1 or 2 2b. votto started off hot, but he will have cold streaks that really kill you.

    i think you got some very nice high end players and ttp added some very nice depth to his team. it was a very fair trade, although it's a bad trade for ttp if he considers kins a top 5 overall guy? he's not, but if that is how ttp sees him not sure why he tried so hard to trade him.

    Miss you, brother. Love you.

  3. #4903

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cee View Post
    But wouldn't deal anyone good for him.

    Do you even have that option?


    Miss you, brother. Love you.

  4. #4904
    Hopefully size doesnt really matter Cee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 20, 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    27,080

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    Quote Originally Posted by mofome View Post
    Do you even have that option?



  5. #4905

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    I would see about trading cee reyes but cueto > reyes
    Miss you, brother. Love you.

  6. #4906
    Hopefully size doesnt really matter Cee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 20, 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    27,080

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    Quote Originally Posted by mofome View Post
    I would see about trading cee reyes but cueto > reyes
    cueto :suit:

  7. #4907

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    Round 6 is too high for our league. Alexei doesn't walk and is currently hitting 7th or 8th in a terrible lineup. Michael Young's a better SS than Alexei in this league. But anyone's better than Burriss.

  8. #4908

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    cee would deal for reyes or
    Miss you, brother. Love you.

  9. #4909

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    Round 6 is too high for our league. Alexei doesn't walk and is currently hitting 7th or 8th in a terrible lineup. Michael Young's a better SS than Alexei in this league. But anyone's better than Burriss.
    alexi is 2B/ss which is nice. alexi isnt likely to be hitting 7/8 for long imo. Slow start, but lots of guys off to slow starts.
    Miss you, brother. Love you.

  10. #4910

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    i would love to start him at ss and then i guess move reyey.
    Miss you, brother. Love you.

  11. #4911

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    Quote Originally Posted by tripp View Post
    i think that's a fair trade mo. young is a bit better than doumit, but you get rid of someone you don't need for someone you do need. pap is a bit of an upgrade over soria because of the team he plays for. both are great closers to have though. then kins for votto/vic is pretty fair. kins will be a top 3 2b this year unless he gets hurt and very possible he ends up as the #1 or 2 2b. votto started off hot, but he will have cold streaks that really kill you.

    i think you got some very nice high end players and ttp added some very nice depth to his team. it was a very fair trade, although it's a bad trade for ttp if he considers kins a top 5 overall guy? he's not, but if that is how ttp sees him not sure why he tried so hard to trade him.

    tried to build up his value 91023i2ndw;l

    Love the guy but not top 5.

    Young SS/3B
    Atkins 1B/3B

    Giving myself some flexibilty as well

    Mo we can be equal but if u want to feel u did a touch better I will give it to ya cause we pals

  12. #4912

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    Plus I think Hafner is on his way back to a big year hitting 4th in the lineup and need an open spot at DH to get him in sometimes

  13. #4913

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    hafner is a turd

    ttp, i already said we did even
    Miss you, brother. Love you.

  14. #4914
    Hopefully size doesnt really matter Cee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 20, 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    27,080

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    Quote Originally Posted by mofome View Post
    cee would deal for reyes or
    i'll hafta give up sp same when RJT had em, right?

  15. #4915

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    Miss you, brother. Love you.

  16. #4916

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    fuckin field wiffs on 91 heats down the gut. come on cee!

    shadows fucking with us!
    Miss you, brother. Love you.

  17. #4917
    Hopefully size doesnt really matter Cee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 20, 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    27,080

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    Quote Originally Posted by Timetopay View Post
    tried to build up his value 91023i2ndw;l

    Love the guy but not top 5.

    Young SS/3B
    Atkins 1B/3B

    Giving myself some flexibilty as well

    Mo we can be equal but if u want to feel u did a touch better I will give it to ya cause we pals
    stewart > atkins too bad rockies don't see it that way

  18. #4918

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    Quote Originally Posted by mofome View Post
    hafner is a turd

    ttp, i already said we did even

    I know.

    Hafner aint a turd though. Will keep him for a few weeks and see what he does. He seems to be coming back.

    How bad do you feel for Braun and Fielder. Table setters Weeks and Hart. OBA of like .280

    :hangt

  19. #4919

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    you dont think hafner is a turd, i do. i dropped him on purpose.
    Miss you, brother. Love you.

  20. #4920

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    cee what did you have to give to rjt?

    wain/long/ells
    for
    reyes/davis

    ?
    Miss you, brother. Love you.

  21. #4921
    Hopefully size doesnt really matter Cee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 20, 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    27,080

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    not much diference from size and derosa. Size never had a good on base %

  22. #4922
    Hopefully size doesnt really matter Cee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 20, 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    27,080

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    Quote Originally Posted by mofome View Post
    cee what did you have to give to rjt?

    wain/long/ells
    for
    reyes/davis

    ?
    yeah i think that was it.

  23. #4923
    Hopefully size doesnt really matter Cee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 20, 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    27,080

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    might have been a 3rd shit guy in there like gonz

  24. #4924

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cee View Post
    not much diference from size and derosa. Size never had a good on base %


    Size and Derosa both 375+ last year???

  25. #4925
    Hopefully size doesnt really matter Cee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 20, 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    27,080

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    Quote Originally Posted by Timetopay View Post
    Size and Derosa both 375+ last year???
    well derosa had the best season of his career.

    I thought size was always dogged for being lead off since he doesn't take walks and Ks a lot

  26. #4926

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    tripp you get me trade idea?

    gave me some weird ass error message

  27. #4927

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    i want a trade
    Miss you, brother. Love you.

  28. #4928

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    Cee gave up Lind with 3 homers for Delmon with 0 hits? ugh

  29. #4929

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    wells missed a hr by 2 feet

    Miss you, brother. Love you.

  30. #4930
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Dec 11, 2008
    Posts
    45,106

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    Quote Originally Posted by Timetopay View Post
    tripp you get me trade idea?

    gave me some weird ass error message
    the braun for matsui/another player deal?

    yeah just saw that now.

    i value braun lower in this league than other leagues, but still a lot higher than matsui. braun does k too much, but when he goes on a good streak he will mash the ball. not very high on matsui to be honest.

  31. #4931

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    Quote Originally Posted by tripp View Post
    the braun for matsui/another player deal?

    yeah just saw that now.

    i value braun lower in this league than other leagues, but still a lot higher than matsui. braun does k too much, but when he goes on a good streak he will mash the ball. not very high on matsui to be honest.

    well if u see anything you would want to offer for braun deals away

  32. #4932

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    Quote Originally Posted by mofome View Post
    i want a trade
    Give me some Pap or Brox.

  33. #4933

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    Cee v. RJT tightening up. Cee's lead down to 12. He does have one more start than me now that Braden was pushed back until next week after last night's game was PPD.

  34. #4934

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    Cee v. RJT tightening up. Cee's lead down to 12. He does have one more start than me now that Braden was pushed back until next week after last night's game was PPD.

    really a pathetic matchup

    mariners vs nationals

    Im sure when u play me 450 points

  35. #4935
    Hopefully size doesnt really matter Cee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 20, 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    27,080

    Default Re: Who has the best EOG team?

    I won't be in the lead much longer unless i win atleast 2/3 starts i have left.

    Fielder with 0 is awesome, young sucks and doesn't play. Napoli ia backups. And the list goes on and on.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •