Thread: Hey Chute

Default Hey Chute

You hearing anything on how Frankies training is going? I think this fight is gonna be a lot better than people think. to me his hands are much better then florians and Sanchez. His size just bothers me. BJ is a big 155er and Frankie is a small one. If BJ starts picking Frankie apart in the standup and i haven't seen anyone do that yet, then BJ needs to fight in the 155 in professional boxin.

Default Re: Hey Chute

Very cool.

Yeah, Mark Henry (his boxing coach) went with him to Abu Dhabi.

Ricardo Almeida (his bjj instructor) didn't make the trip, but Renzo's obv. there.

One very cool tidbit, in Frankie's last training session with Ricardo, before he left for Abu Dhabi...Ricardo called him in the AM, and told him he had a surprise...turns out, he reserved the gym at Toms River High School East (Frankie's old HS), in order to "bring Frankie back to where it all began for him."

Did you listen to that link? Was my interview on UFC 112. I gave you a shout out too.

Default Re: Hey Chute

Quote Originally Posted by ChuteBoxe View Post
    Very cool.

Yeah, Mark Henry (his boxing coach) went with him to Abu Dhabi.

Ricardo Almeida (his bjj instructor) didn't make the trip, but Renzo's obv. there.

One very cool tidbit, in Frankie's last training session with Ricardo, before he left for Abu Dhabi...Ricardo called him in the AM, and told him he had a surprise...turns out, he reserved the gym at Toms River High School East (Frankie's old HS), in order to "bring Frankie back to where it all began for him."

Did you listen to that link? Was my interview on UFC 112. I gave you a shout out too.
    i listen to the one. were u on others? I missed the shout out :+textinb3Don't forget this is on early Saturday cause of the location. I think this fight is gonna be a lot closer than people think. I think Frankie matches up well with Penn. Just wish he was a little bigger. Sanchez and Florian didn't have hands like frankie. By the way check out UFC 113. Just a flat out terrific card. I think it may be the best in UFC history. I have been wanting to see Stevens and Stout forever. I think stevens is a very live dog in that one. He has trouble going to the ground but nobody gets the best of him in standup. Stout never goes down. Belcher/ Cote? two guys with rock solid jaws. That will be nuts. those are not even the top fights on the card. Can't wait for Machida/Shogun and Kos/ Daley. I think Kos takes it easy if he fights smart but he never does and will want to stand and bang. Nice stuff about Toms River. Man i hope Frankie shocks the world.