Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Becoming an Online Poker Pro VS Real Life Poker Pro.

  1. #1

    Dollar Sign Becoming an Online Poker Pro VS Real Life Poker Pro.

    I've been playing poker for 5 years now - mostly online.

    Over the years of online play- i've managed to create a system that works for me fairly well. It has to do with table image- and bets. I love bookmaker because it's poker software allows you to make decimal bets. Instead of betting $41- I can bet $41.66. Why is this such a big deal for me?

    Well Betting in online poker is all you have as your tool to induce a call- or to induce a fold.

    If I want to induce a call- I'll raise 41.33 preflop- If i like the line- i'll bet 41.22 or 41.11 or 40.22
    The power of this method is that I can check the turn- and bet a weak 41.11 to induce a Bluff.

    Hence- why my name is - BLUFFLUSHPRO. Table image and betting patters are what gets you the money with online poker. It's also important to use software that is legit. I've been through Pokerstars, BetOnline, Cake, and Merge gaming. I can READ software- and it becomes clear which ones are effected by players timing- bet sizes- and history to effect the outcome.

    Pokerstars is the most corrupted FAKE poker site on earth. They have a system that tracks how much you play- your profit- timing- and bet sizes. There are countless videos of people getting the into the weirdest situations- time and time again. Yes- Set vs Set does happen in real life- but i've been in situations were 1 - 2 outers happen 3/5 hands.

    I decided to play last night for the first time in a 9 months- got 4 of a kind aces TWICE within 5 hands. You know why? Because the system saw that i have not logged in for a while- and wanted me to deposit.

    I wish there were more LEGIT poker sites. I swear %80 of them are rigged one way or another... since no one can technically prove anything.

    The perks of online poker is that you can make yourself very comfortable. Eat food- listen to music- smoke pot- three key methods to success.

    The perks of real poker is that 1. You KNOW everything is legit 2. Bluffing is 10 times easier 3. Reading people can give you an edge 4. More enjoyable social experience. 5. Less DONKS, and believe me- donks are the best poker players alive- calling down with A2 when they paired the duece........ makes me mad.

    ( PS. Anyone know how to enroll in the EOG freeroll tonight??!!? I NEED TO PLAY since I am unable to deposit into my account and there is no way I can start playing with real money- unless someone helps me out with a $1 gift : ( )

  2. #2

    Default Re: Becoming an Online Poker Pro VS Real Life Poker Pro.

    When I see someone bet decimals in a regular poker game, I just round it down or up to decide if it is worth going into the hand. It does not affect my play, in fact it shows a person with too much time on their hands, maybe they can open another table if they have that much time for typing to earn a better return per hour.

    I also see people out there bet 1.23, 2.34, 5.67. Really nothing strategic. At best increases your payout a few cents one way or another. Also, I see this type of play by people who are in way too many hands. Just my opinion.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Becoming an Online Poker Pro VS Real Life Poker Pro.

    that post was worth $1 at least but i am late...

    if you didnt like pokerstars you should have seen jetset

  4. #4

    Default Re: Becoming an Online Poker Pro VS Real Life Poker Pro.

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUFFLUSHPRO View Post
    I've been playing poker for 5 years now - mostly online.

    Over the years of online play- i've managed to create a system that works for me fairly well. It has to do with table image- and bets. I love bookmaker because it's poker software allows you to make decimal bets. Instead of betting $41- I can bet $41.66. Why is this such a big deal for me?

    Well Betting in online poker is all you have as your tool to induce a call- or to induce a fold.

    If I want to induce a call- I'll raise 41.33 preflop- If i like the line- i'll bet 41.22 or 41.11 or 40.22
    The power of this method is that I can check the turn- and bet a weak 41.11 to induce a Bluff.

    Hence- why my name is - BLUFFLUSHPRO. Table image and betting patters are what gets you the money with online poker. It's also important to use software that is legit. I've been through Pokerstars, BetOnline, Cake, and Merge gaming. I can READ software- and it becomes clear which ones are effected by players timing- bet sizes- and history to effect the outcome.

    Pokerstars is the most corrupted FAKE poker site on earth. They have a system that tracks how much you play- your profit- timing- and bet sizes. There are countless videos of people getting the into the weirdest situations- time and time again. Yes- Set vs Set does happen in real life- but i've been in situations were 1 - 2 outers happen 3/5 hands.

    I decided to play last night for the first time in a 9 months- got 4 of a kind aces TWICE within 5 hands. You know why? Because the system saw that i have not logged in for a while- and wanted me to deposit.

    I wish there were more LEGIT poker sites. I swear %80 of them are rigged one way or another... since no one can technically prove anything.

    The perks of online poker is that you can make yourself very comfortable. Eat food- listen to music- smoke pot- three key methods to success.

    The perks of real poker is that 1. You KNOW everything is legit 2. Bluffing is 10 times easier 3. Reading people can give you an edge 4. More enjoyable social experience. 5. Less DONKS, and believe me- donks are the best poker players alive- calling down with A2 when they paired the duece........ makes me mad.

    ( PS. Anyone know how to enroll in the EOG freeroll tonight??!!? I NEED TO PLAY since I am unable to deposit into my account and there is no way I can start playing with real money- unless someone helps me out with a $1 gift : ( )


    You can't be serious, right?

    Pokerstars is EASILY the most legit site ever.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Becoming an Online Poker Pro VS Real Life Poker Pro.

    Care to post your online handle?

  6. #6

    Default Re: Becoming an Online Poker Pro VS Real Life Poker Pro.

    Quote Originally Posted by joeybagadonuts View Post


    You can't be serious, right?

    Pokerstars is EASILY the most legit site ever.
    Yeah! I couldn't agree more!

  7. #7

    Default Re: Becoming an Online Poker Pro VS Real Life Poker Pro.

    I agree with the assessment that Poker Stars is the greatest site ever...and it's really not close.

    Sometimes people run well, sometimes they don't. When I played a LOT (2007 and 2009) PokerStars was without question my favorite site to play.

    I've won over $300k in poker tournaments between the various sites (not my net profit, gross winnings), about $95k of which was on Stars (my screen name was "theeel" for those that I may have played against). Stars was my favorite and I miss it badly.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Becoming an Online Poker Pro VS Real Life Poker Pro.

    just curious , did you have to file taxes on your winnings? not sure how you could file now with the laws banning online poker in the states..

    Quote Originally Posted by He Haith Me View Post
    I agree with the assessment that Poker Stars is the greatest site ever...and it's really not close.

    Sometimes people run well, sometimes they don't. When I played a LOT (2007 and 2009) PokerStars was without question my favorite site to play.

    I've won over $300k in poker tournaments between the various sites (not my net profit, gross winnings), about $95k of which was on Stars (my screen name was "theeel" for those that I may have played against). Stars was my favorite and I miss it badly.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Becoming an Online Poker Pro VS Real Life Poker Pro.

    PokerStars is a joke - there is this guy who films himself playing tourneys and sit n goes- the flops turns and rivers are consitantly hitting everyone who is in the hand- creating lots of action.

    This is why tournements with 1,400 people end quicker than tourneys with 300 people on different sites.

    Poker stars know they can get away with that kinda bullshit because people just it's part of the game. IT"S NOT WHEN IT HAPPENS EVER OTHER HAND. Sit in a real poker table for 2 hours- you won't see that much b.s. When you have AJ and the flop turns a J- there's a good chance you win the hand - if it happens in Joker Stars - someone has J4 and hits runner runner 4's.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Becoming an Online Poker Pro VS Real Life Poker Pro.

    hey bluff,
    are you the same bluff that played at skybook.? you always talked about .. utility ?


    Quote Originally Posted by BLUFFLUSHPRO View Post
    PokerStars is a joke - there is this guy who films himself playing tourneys and sit n goes- the flops turns and rivers are consitantly hitting everyone who is in the hand- creating lots of action.

    This is why tournements with 1,400 people end quicker than tourneys with 300 people on different sites.

    Poker stars know they can get away with that kinda bullshit because people just it's part of the game. IT"S NOT WHEN IT HAPPENS EVER OTHER HAND. Sit in a real poker table for 2 hours- you won't see that much b.s. When you have AJ and the flop turns a J- there's a good chance you win the hand - if it happens in Joker Stars - someone has J4 and hits runner runner 4's.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Becoming an Online Poker Pro VS Real Life Poker Pro.

    lol, no that wasn't me.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Becoming an Online Poker Pro VS Real Life Poker Pro.

    I want to become an online poker because I love to play online pokers games with some good casino sites. Poker games are very interesting from any other casino games like roulette and slots.
    It is the good place to play online

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •