Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Simon's SHowdown, obvoiusly, EOG should do a 2 a weeks, 1 on W night, 1 on Frid night.

Default Simon's SHowdown, obvoiusly, EOG should do a 2 a weeks, 1 on W night, 1 on Frid night.

W night you can bet TH/F games
    F night, you can bet S/S games

THis will work for this week and next week.

If you had to choose, you should just go W night of course.........but W and F nights gives you full access to the NCAA boards.........

Default Re: Simon's SHowdown, obvoiusly, EOG should do a 2 a weeks, 1 on W night, 1 on Frid night.

Quote Originally Posted by Fezzik View Post
    W night you can bet TH/F games
    F night, you can bet S/S games

THis will work for this week and next week.

If you had to choose, you should just go W night of course.........but W and F nights gives you full access to the NCAA boards.........
    japanese?

Default Re: Simon's SHowdown, obvoiusly, EOG should do a 2 a weeks, 1 on W night, 1 on Frid night.

fezzik thanks as always for the input. how is your site doing?

great advice fezz

when are they getting you on the showdown?

Once JK apologizes to his wife.

862 Akron/Kent UN 137.

What's not to like? Rivals. Both playing for their NCAA lives. Big ass 1/2 empty arena. Familiarity breeds unders. These two recently seen playing a 45 point 1h together. Big game (for them) means under.

Randy. "UNDER" means you bet UNDER the total..........

Ps. For all those still not using rotations numbers on your posts............your probably the same guys that make the poker room loud as hell with your incessant chip clicking. Strong.

How about posting a line thats avaliable

862 UND 137 Wynn, luckys, harrahs, Hilton, MGM has UN 138.5 -125 which is even better.

But fine to play UN 136.5 offshore........and/or UN 63 1h.......

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckman View Post
    How about posting a line thats avaliable
    Are you ever right?

Okay take over 134 NM/Rebels

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    Are you ever right?
    most have access to run out to the nearest MGM and Hilton to grab a line. Really helps about 2% of posters.

LOL. Just last night on the radio David gave out Fla-3........it didn't exist at ANY open books ANYWHERE..........

FLA 66. Ala 63. Final

When 1/2 of the book in Vegas have a line, I consider it available..........

Are you ever right?
    Miss Cleo > Tucker

Are you ever right?
    JK

whats going on with you and tuck?

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    JK

Lovers quarrel.
    www.brokedickfucksports.com

GET SOME!

Salad!

Seriously, it's 2012. How hard is it in contests to

1. Use Pinny numbers
    2. Contestants RISK 1 unit per play, 1.5 units on best bets.
    3. Your win amount is based on the Pinny vig.

Now THAT would be obvious fairest way to run a contest. And (equally) obvious, It would serve as basically the tiebreaker, since it wouldn't matter UNLESS contestants tied........and then whoever took the big Pinny leans would lose, as they should.

In a closely-contested event, you'd be surprised how many recreational players would struggle to figure out who won the one-on-one showdown.

JK

Tuck has a split personality.

He's Nasty Tuck when not on the payroll and the Kinder, Gentler Tuck when getting paid.

I prefer a more consistent approach, regardless of compensation.

Thats funny as i was the one to call out your Guest list or there lack of, spending half the day on another radio show, etc etc while i worked for the site. I wasnt the one who just "went along" with what was said.

i actually think tuck is not a sellout ( i like that he speaks his mind and doesn't kiss ass 24hrs a day)

you on the other hand JK

well....

I wouldn't be surprised.

Supposed world class gamblers don't know to use Rotations numbers. And lose thousands playing .50/1 NL online as poker 'pros'.

I wouldn't be surprised.

Supposed world class gamblers don't know to use Rotations numbers. And lose thousands playing .50/1 NL online as poker 'pros'.
    Let the fencing begin.

20 points in the 1st 3 1/2 minutes

good god why do i log in sometimes

Thats funny as i was the one to call out your Guest list or there lack of, spending half the day on another radio show, etc etc while i worked for the site. I wasnt the one who just "went along" with what was said.
    Half the day on another radio show?

A two-hour gig is hardly half my day.

It might be half your day, Tuck, but it's not half my day.

Ugh.

i actually think tuck is not a sellout ( i like that he speaks his mind and doesn't kiss ass 24hrs a day)

you on the other hand JK

well....
    I'm not taking the bait.

LOL. Just last night on the radio David gave out Fla-3........it didn't exist at ANY open books ANYWHERE..........

FLA 66. Ala 63. Final

When 1/2 of the book in Vegas have a line, I consider it available..........
    My notes show Glisan went on record with Florida -3.5 over Alabama?

Tuck has a split personality.

He's Nasty Tuck when not on the payroll and the Kinder, Gentler Tuck when getting paid.

I prefer a more consistent approach, regardless of compensation.
    Nah.

Tuck left on his own with no hard feelings JK remember?

Quote Originally Posted by The X View Post
    Nah.

Tuck left on his own with no hard feelings JK remember?
    He wanted to spend more time with his family.

I think I hear his wife calling him now...

It sounded good then instead of saying you were single handly bringing down the site with no offshore knowledge and working 3 hours a day for a healthy salary while Kinger and myself worked 5X as much as you for way less?

We can just let this go if you want? Strictly your call.. Off to the Thomas & Mack i go

GET SOME!

Salad!

Why stop now?

Let's hear Viejo Dinosaur's opinion on the man (Tuckman) he hired.

862 Akron/Kent UN 137.

What's not to like? Rivals. Both playing for their NCAA lives. Big ass 1/2 empty arena. Familiarity breeds unders. These two recently seen playing a 45 point 1h together. Big game (for them) means under.

Randy. "UNDER" means you bet UNDER the total..........

Ps. For all those still not using rotations numbers on your posts............your probably the same guys that make the poker room loud as hell with your incessant chip clicking. Strong.
    I like Fez...
    'You're a Gambler?' ....."Well, I try to keep the gambling to a minimum"........ 'How do you do that?'..... "By being good at it!" ..... Robert Redford in 'Havana'

Nothing like trusting you with anything that's said, you basically just threw you "buddy" under the bus. What a pal

1st half under

loser

Nothing like trusting you with anything that's said, you basically just threw you "buddy" under the bus. What a pal
    Why would VD have anything bad to say about you?

GET SOME!

Salad!