Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EOG's $1K Freeroll courtesy of BookMaker.eu, Tues. April 3rd *MUST READ NEW RULES*

Default Re: EOG's $1K Freeroll courtesy of BookMaker.eu, Tues. April 3rd *MUST READ NEW RULES*

in thanks

Default Re: EOG's $1K Freeroll courtesy of BookMaker.eu, Tues. April 3rd *MUST READ NEW RULES*

in

EOG Dedicated

sign me up
    Quote Originally Posted by PerpetualCzech View Post
    My favourite wantitall moment was when he was actually fearful of shit happening on Dec 21, 2012.
    Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    shit did happen they just covered it up.

I'm in!

In

in....thank BM & EOG

Hell make the new rules that EVERYONE must deposit to play each week! $50 isnt much to ask

I am in

In please.

in

thanks in

would like in... Thanks

In please. Thanks EOG and bookmaker

in

in thanks

in please...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PO69 View Post
    Hell make the new rules that EVERYONE must deposit to play each week! $50 isnt much to ask

I am in
    Not everyone needs to deposit every week. Might as well just make it a 50 buy in then.

Well it still wouldnt be a $50 buy in, because you would get to bet with that $50, so it would still be totally a freeroll

In.

I donked last week . can I have another chance. lol

Read the new rules, Jig.

whoa Big Fella < 100

Read post #18

Thanks eg for being so worried about me. I'm a big boy. Just worry about yourself. Thank you.
    Good luck to everybody and lets cash in $$$

guess I wont be in this week.

is it 100 posts a week or 100 total posts?

EOG Dedicated

100 total

if it were 100 a week you'd have 5 entrants
    Quote Originally Posted by PerpetualCzech View Post
    My favourite wantitall moment was when he was actually fearful of shit happening on Dec 21, 2012.
    Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    shit did happen they just covered it up.

i just deposited on bm.

Confirmed. You're in.

sweet thanx eog and bookmaker

score another one for Mr. T

in. thanks.

Some of you guys don't even bother reading the thread title, do you?

IN!! missed last 2 weeks i think

It's a conspiracy FACT! Deal With It's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moldoveanu View Post
    IN!! missed last 2 weeks i think
    and if you keep posting in the wrong thread, you'll keep missing it.