Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Say it ain't so, Ray.

Default Re: Say it ain't so, Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy kgb View Post
    A few thoughts on Ray...

1. Willy made a sincere offer to Ray to stay out of each others threads and Ray was in Willy's thread about 10x in 10 minutes cursing him out and IMO Willy is as good if not better horse guy then Ray

2. I like Ray and have told him as much on many occasion so for him to tee off on me just because I answered BSH with a one word answer of "smoked" when BSH wanted to know how Ray's horse season was going and then post a PERSONAL message I sent him where I basically begged him for a longshot was below the belt.

3. He was hard to follow anyway so he had to stay as a poster personality more than a sharp helping the players but he wanted his cake and eat it too.

4. He showed how sensitive he was when he went after Kinger about not extending a friend request to him but King did so to Willy, then again when he told us we would never get a $61 winner from him again lol, he tells Kinger again that King never gave him the respect he disereved.

5. You want to talk shit WITH the fellas or do you want to be a serious poster, you can be both if you choose but you can't take your $61 winners away when you're getting ribbed to much.

I just said 5 things about the same thing lol.........Come on back Ray we miss you already Big Fella!!!! Sorry for calling you Gay Ray
    dont know about 2-5...but youre wrong on 1

All I do is trytrytry trytrytry's Avatar

Ray take off a couple weeks and be back for PReakness Saturday!

Felix isnt going anywhere BrickShitHouse's Avatar

Ray had fallen off since people quit paying as much attention to him. I remember when he got pissed that kinger didnt give him the time of day. Also as others have pointed out he liked to dish it out, but couldnt take it. Plenty of horse guys here to take his place.

is willy sticking around?

that's all i want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishTim View Post
    Let's be honest, anyone who thought a Martingale betting system for baseball was a good idea can't be that big of a loss.
    Yikes

Ray Luca personifies much that is good about EOG--and there's a lot to like. Ray, I respect your decision to leave, but hope you might consider taking the summer off--see if some very positive changes aren't forthcoming, and then think seriously about coming back some time down the road. You are a classy guy and will be missed!

Quote Originally Posted by steak tartar View Post
    dont know about 2-5...but youre wrong on 1
    You're a horse player Steak so you understood the 4/1/7/2 unless 10-1 then trfecta exacta box the 6 if it comes in at 20-1 and remove the 4 and flip the 2

But for an avg. Joe like myself I like the tried and true #4 wps
    You better back it up.....You better back it up.....You better back it up...I'll hit ya....I'll hit ya.....I'll hit ya

Quote Originally Posted by dsethi View Post
    link?
    Asylum titled "Sewing Circle"
    You better back it up.....You better back it up.....You better back it up...I'll hit ya....I'll hit ya.....I'll hit ya

Ray just sent me another restricted text that said "Sorry" I forgive him....

EOG Gadfly/Curmudgeon Jeff Jones's Avatar

Some of you really are treating Ray like he is going off to war in Afghanistan.
    Toiling in the killing fields of Las Vegasn Nevada.

Felix isnt going anywhere BrickShitHouse's Avatar

Hes just another guy, not a saint like some make him out to be....yeah he gave out a couple huge horse winners, but its not like that wasnt alot of luck. Everybody hits a huge payout every now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Jones View Post
    I'd say a lot of the same things if you left. btw, bet the guy in your avatar saves $$ on kleenex and dental floss but hastabe careful with itchy eyes.

Posters come and go, who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Jones View Post
    Here's hoping the war ends soon.

People that usually get mad or get their feelings hurt go away for awhile and then come back.

The guy is all CLASS...

alright couple things after reading that
    1) teddy PMing begging for a play? wtf?
    2) was Ray asked to participate in the contest or did he 'want in' as KR said? big difference. and he made a donation to EOG?

iits simple. the spacemans why he left.
    William bill Lee
    ( nicknamed "Spaceman

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    Insert mudslingers for muckrakers.

We have a few EOG contributors who live for the mud and the muck and the mire.
    JK, You need to get a handle on these damn mudslingers too!
    Don't wake up in a roadside ditch

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    A re-design is in the works, Winky.

Hoping to launch the new look on or before August 1.
    uh oh...EOG is pretty damn good just the way it is...You pick up some, you lose some....To pretend that we that dont get into the drama and shit talking is just a lie...

Hope you dont do anything radical...seems EOG has a good momentum now...You picked up Dink, AB and others with the way things are right now

Good horse guy, absolute cry baby.

I'd prefer he stuck around personally.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure he made some posts after claiming to be gone in the 'sewing circle' thread.

COME ON KRYPTONITE!!!!!

Look past the longshot horses he posted here and there and the guy was a complete pyscho. If you were not patting him on the back or going out of your way to "talk" with him he though you had an issue with the guy. He didnt just resort to name calling, the guy thought he was sherlock holmes and would try and dig up info on your family tree. He thought nothing of trying to sling you through the mud, but god forbid you said anything to him, your family members better go hide or the whole forum world could soon find out about your late missed CC payment or how much your phone bill was for that month.

Dont get me wrong, even though me and him got into it, i wasnt stupid and would still follow his horse plays, i'm no fool the guy had a nact for finding the long shots here and there.

I'm sure he will be back around, at least under a new name in due time.

Lemonade Maker

.............best part of the sewing thread.............

alright couple things after reading that
    1) teddy PMing begging for a play? wtf?
    2) was Ray asked to participate in the contest or did he 'want in' as KR said? big difference. and he made a donation to EOG?
    As I remember it, Ray Luca did not want to participate in the $10,000 EOG Invitational because he wanted to remain anonymous.

I think he was willing to submit his selections but he did not want to appear on the radio show.

Last summer, Ray donated $500 to EOG so we could hold a handicapping contest for all members of our community.

Quote Originally Posted by gmenknicks View Post
    uh oh...EOG is pretty damn good just the way it is...You pick up some, you lose some....To pretend that we that dont get into the drama and shit talking is just a lie...

Hope you dont do anything radical...seems EOG has a good momentum now...You picked up Dink, AB and others with the way things are right now
    Nothing radical, gmen, but we need to clean up our subforums.

They are and have been an eyesore for a long, long time.

Quote Originally Posted by winkyduck View Post
    Ray has a point

There should be a forum for discussing games/events ONLY

those who wanna hijack threads and resort to name calling get banned from that forum. SERIOUS talk about games/events ONLY - NOTHING ELSE!

those who wanna seriously talk about games shouldn't have to filter thru crap.
    +1

I always liked Ray. I have been in his shoes as well as the shoes of his detractors. It is tough to leave for good, but time away is always a good thing.
    haters gonna hate

He likes you too WVU.

Kelly, ban me so I can't post here. Fucking Luca was a little baby if you didn't kiss his ass. First he crys why Kinger didn't friend him. Then he says Kinger is me when I post on the right coast and kinger on the left coast. I did say I would stay out of his threads and his reaction was to start a thread about me saying I can't keep up with all Lees losers. What, I can't defend myself. The other morning I post at 6am et, 5 minutes later he's stalking me on the same thread. Then he accuses me of stalking him. He left now because its triple crown time and he knew he would be on the clock with winners wanted, so he left like the little bitch he is. I might not be a good horse capper like Ray is BUT I get hot and I did so today but didn't post any. I can reel off 6 out of 8 race winners on a card but that only happens once out of maybe 30 days. Bottom line is Ray picked winners but he wanted to be on top of EOG and sorry there are way better posters and cappers than him and I am not including myself. As faras me, I say FUCK LUCA and guy who wants to leave will just do it without any drama. All he wants is people to beg him to stay, so here you go guys kiss and beg for his return. Once again Kelly ban me so I can't post here. Everything I ever posted to Luca was cyberworld speaking, don't know him and just wanted to rattle his cage. He's probably a great guy.

i don't think he cared as much about being 'on top of EOG' as much as he wanted to illustrate how much of a fucking dumbass you are

IMO

Funny thread

I hope he steps in horse shit on his way out

i don't think he cared as much about being 'on top of EOG' as much as he wanted to illustrate how much of a fucking dumbass you are

IMO
    Dumb ass, back in your Rx days and even now you are the biggest dumbass in cyberspace. Do you really think I give a fuck what posters think? As long as my family and real life friends know who and what I am is what counts, not here idiot. Look back this place is deadsville. At least when Ray and I went at it posters watched to see what else Ray had to say about me. I alone didn't make him leave. It might seem that way but if thats the case then he is a baby.

I enjoyed the Lee-Luca feud.

The battle produced some great one-liners.