Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: About time: big brother 14

Default Re: About time: big brother 14

LOL Those boneheads left Boogie and Frank in the game and now Frank is the new HOH. I wonder if they go back on their word and nominate one of the other four?

I say they should lay low and go along with the plan for now. Show that they mean business... and then flip in a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by KingRevolver View Post
    LOL Those boneheads left Boogie and Frank in the game and now Frank is the new HOH. I wonder if they go back on their word and nominate one of the other four?

I say they should lay low and go along with the plan for now. Show that they mean business... and then flip in a couple of weeks.
    Frank and Boogie would be fools to not stick with the "silent 6" deal. They have the numbers and can easily just pick up the rest of the players and have a 1 in 6 shot to win. Seems like a no brainer to me.
    COME ON KRYPTONITE!!!!!

Dont forget some of those cats have the 5 player alliance with Ian too.

Not going to be hard to get out Boogie when they want too.

Do Boogie and Frank honor the silent 6 for at least one week or do they turn immediatly ?

I think they should honor it this week and try to use it to not be nominated next week at least

booom just got caught up and my man frank survives the week then takes hoh Ian did well to put himself in a good spot with everybody too

Love the work of Boogie this past week. Calls out janelle and she has no response. I like janelle but she seems like the most fake person on the planet. Her DR always comes out rehearsed to me like shes practicing beforehand and looking to say something clever but comes out awkward

Dan another guy that once again is playing beautifully. Has never been on anyone's radar, is set up well almost no matter who wins, has his trusted ally and then sub alliances, everyone loves him..in a great spot right now. Can change in a second in this game but right now looks very good.

Hoping to see Shane or Wil go home this week. Im guessing it will be Joe/Wil on the block though

Don't get too happy. Frank is going to have a lot of heat after this... Boogie will have to drop him at some point, too.

Don't get too happy. Frank is going to have a lot of heat after this... Boogie will have to drop him at some point, too.
    Boogie isn't dropping Frank. No chance. He had the opportunity to do so but told the other coaches he'd rather go home than scumbag Frank.

He is loyal to frank like he was to dr will. And boogie wanted to knock out anyone that even considered getting rid of Will when they played together.

unfortunately dont think this hoh week turned out that great for frank. Winning hoh and veto puts an even bigger target on his back and since he even thought about putting Dan up and Ian told the rest of them he will get treated pretty much like he did put Dan up next week as they wont trust him. Better hope boogie comes up big with HOH next week. In hindsight might have been better off teaming up with Wil/Ashley/Jenn/Joe and getting rid of Dan and just going after Brit/Shane/Danielle

Also loved the zing on Danielle by the zingbot. Even funnier with him chirping her earlier in the show saying hes not that into her.

Dan will backstab first. He always does...

yeah Danielle is about 7 and has the look of a stalker.

Shane may be gay though cause he should still be bangin her to get through the summer

Wil will be gone and my team is almost done

Chef is going to be an unrestricted free agent next week. I told you boneheads to take him.

just takes one. Dani could go far

Joey gets a huge edge with these all stars joining the game imo. And the reason is Ashley. Before when we drafted you pretty much needed the winner because we drafted 9 out of 10 players in the game. So unless Joe won you had to have the winner of the game to win the contest. No way is ashley winning. But now with these added coaches it is very easy to think of a scenario where one of them wins and Ashley gets dragged all the way to the end. I find ashley likeable, but she has to be the least intelligent person to ever be on this show.

Well, things are really going to be interesting this week. Last week, Sid Vicious Jr. and Boogie were true to their word. This week, Shane wins HOH and puts them up. You know there's going to be a couple of fights this week.

Shane nutted up...gotta take one of them cocky fuks out when they can. Who the hell is the remaining one gonna team up with then? i don't see any consequences.

I dont know if shane really nutted up. Brittney pretty much decides what he does and made him go after frank/boogie.

Doesn't look good for either of them, but that has been the case a few times before already. Boogie is smooth enough to get in with another group and make a run still.

Pugilistic professor

I don't see anything smooth about Boogie at all. Hell he went after the money because he knew he has no legit chance of winning.

Ian is a fuckin' weasel.

If the nominations stand who goes home ???

Frank is the physical threat/ Boogie took money again

Quote Originally Posted by valdosta View Post
    I don't see anything smooth about Boogie at all. Hell he went after the money because he knew he has no legit chance of winning.
    When he turns on the gameplay he works people very well. He totally flipped the house from an easy vote vs Frank to getting rid of Janelle who wasn't even on the radar really until he pushed it.

He went for the money because he always does. Too many people pass on an easy 10K because they feel it would make them a target when it really never does. Boogie's mistake here was that he trusted the alliance way more than he should have.

As for Ian- I think the guy is playing a really good game so far. He will make it far unless Frank/boogie survivor find out about him sharing info and gun for him next week

Quote Originally Posted by EasyGoer45 View Post
    If the nominations stand who goes home ???
    It depends on how the week plays out. Boogie the bigger threat imo but both are legit players capable of winning. Both strong socially, both strong physically. Boogie probably can work with the remaining players better than Frank.

Chef is in a great spot. I said he'd win the whole thing... and I like how this is looking for him.

The big dogs are all going for each other now. Chef is a floater but he's at the top of the totem pole... and can be a swing vote in the upcoming weeks.

Ian telling Boogie he will be a villain with him in good vs evil might have been a big mistake

Wow wow wow is all I can say

Wtf is boogie doing?

This is gonna be a good show tonight 4 sho

Boogie will be gone. He only has one vote.

After dark was good last night

boogie blind sided by Ian

Wow

Last night was a beauty. My man frank pulls off the huge win and secures my boys Frank and Ian in the final 9. I really really hope a floater wins the next HOH tonight on double eviction night. Think they would go after Dan/Shane and get one of them out, plus it saves Frank up for next week. Also a bit worried that Frank will go after Ian once it becomes known Ian snaked them (which was a good move on Ian's part, no hate there).

Pugilistic professor

Boogie will be gone. He only has one vote.
    Good riddance Boogie is not as smart as he thinks he is.

Quote Originally Posted by valdosta View Post
    Good riddance Boogie is not as smart as he thinks he is.
    Yeah, he's not shit without Dr. Will, but I found Boogie entertaining part of the time. The rest of the house is boring

I don't see what you guys see. He is a very intelligent player and his thought process is always there and very sharp. Frank has that same quality. Thinks things through very well and comes to logical decisions. Boogie easily the most entertaining guy in the house, although Dan was probably the best player.

The one person sitting in an absolutely beautiful spot right now is danielle. Nobody even thinking about her. In the strong alliance and really no blood on her hands. Ian could be a target if the info becomes known. Dan a target cause he's dan. Britt for running shane and shane for being a contest beast.

Really almost can't see Danielle not in at least the top five.

Chef is sitting in the best spot. I told you to pick him.

When shit goes down... he'll be right in the middle with both sides claiming him. The coaches are going after each other now...

I have Willie

Ian doesnt even look like hes acting well when he talks to Boog and Frank

No idea how they dont figure it out

Double eviction tonight