Thread: MARQUETTE VS USC

Money MARQUETTE VS USC

Don't know what the line is yet but don't think they can make big enough. Marquette will "fill it" against USC. My "BEST BET OF THE DAY"
    Best game to watch today is Butler and Illinois, should be a good one.

Default Re: MARQUETTE VS USC

Just taking a stab at the lines here. Marquette -10.5 over USC and Butler and Illinois at a pic em

Quote Originally Posted by easygoer View Post
    Just taking a stab at the lines here. Marquette -10.5 over USC and Butler and Illinois at a pic em
    I'm a bit shocked! Marquette is only -5. This is a slam dunk!

I was a bit closer on Butler and Illinois @ a pic. Illinois is -1
    Not betting the Butler/Illinois though. Just watching.
    The bad this is my EOG record in college hoops YTD.
    EOG YTD RECORD CBB ATS IS 0-2

I'm a bit shocked! Marquette is only -5. This is a slam dunk!

I was a bit closer on Butler and Illinois @ a pic. Illinois is -1
    Not betting the Butler/Illinois though. Just watching.
    The bad this is my EOG record in college hoops YTD.
    EOG YTD RECORD CBB ATS IS 0-2
    The Illinois/ Butler game quickly went from Illinois -1 to 2.5

The world loves Marquette! It's a LOCK

Quote Originally Posted by pvcpipe View Post
    The world loves Marquette! It's a LOCK
    Hey Pipe, my daughter went there 6 years to be a physical therapist. Almost broke me. Now she's a stay at home mom.

Easy, you should put her on a payment plan.

Hey Pipe, my daughter went there 6 years to be a physical therapist. Almost broke me. Now she's a stay at home mom.
    yikes.

i just posted in another thread how my dad was able to go to marquette and pay for tuition, room and board, by working during the summer in a factory.

how times have changed, now you can't make enough working a whole year in a factory to pay for a year's costs

physical therapy tuition is $17,670/semester yikes!

they're betting SC however you can save yourself some money early avoiding big 'transfer'
    teams like SC....they'll be much better a month from now.

Ok, my bets are in. Marquette -2.5 110 to win 100 1st half and Marquette -4.5 220 to win 200 for the game. I think Marquette running the floor is too much for USC to handle. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukeemike View Post
    yikes.

i just posted in another thread how my dad was able to go to marquette and pay for tuition, room and board, by working during the summer in a factory.

how times have changed, now you can't make enough working a whole year in a factory to pay for a year's costs

physical therapy tuition is $17,670/semester yikes!
    So you graduate with a debt of 200k and get a job making 50-60k a year

Not a good deal.

under 133....usc plays 4-square every posession

Quote Originally Posted by cheapseats View Post

hahaha thats usually true but an announcer said coach is trying to up the pace, then the announcer said he has no troops to up the pace with and its a mistake. then you take into account the soft rims and how refs were calling phantom calls in teh tex-miss st game and i just cant take the under no matter how badly i want too. good luck tho i still hope it hits for u

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

good call EG

Quote Originally Posted by steak tartar View Post
    good call EG

yeah it just looked too easy. i almost went with USC cause it looked so easy

USC 8-18 from deep, 12-15 from the line and they still lose by 8 unreal

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    yeah it just looked too easy. i almost went with USC cause it looked so easy

USC 8-18 from deep, 12-15 from the line and they still lose by 8 unreal
    All most was a good thing this time

Quote Originally Posted by cheapseats View Post
    Losing prediction, winning line (four-square).

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER
    Nicely done, easygoer.

I tailed eg very nice

Quote Originally Posted by govolz View Post
    I tailed eg very nice

Nice call - didn't actually like Marquette today so I didn't play the game. They have had a different guy show up every game it seems but I'm not sure that can continue all year. Vander is the key to the team because if he's taught himself a jump shot, he can be dangerous as he's always been quick enough to get his own shot - just couldn't finish the job. He looked great the two games prior to today's. Buzz is just an awesome coach - no way should this team win a game in which Gardner/Vander/Otule combine for 28 points. Lockett is coming on strong, and it seems the benching of Jamil really woke him up today as he carried the team. Taylor has been a bit of a disappointment, but I shouldn't say that as I've been comparing him to a bigger poor mans Dwyane Wade since he got on campus and D Wade didn't even play his Freshman year. I like Taylor's game a lot, but he has no jump shot at the moment and relies on his athleticism.

This will be Buzz's toughest job yet, but he has these kids playing hard as every Buzz Williams team. The difference between this team and every other Buzz team, since he took over the job, is this team has no anointed go-to guy - from McNeal/Mathews to Jimmy Butler, Jae Crowder and DJ OOOO. Gardner is the most gifted offensive player but he's slow and foul prone. If Vander Blue can become the guy though, everything changes for Marquette - they go from being a fringe (8/9) team to a sweet 16/elite 8 contender again.

Quote Originally Posted by Timely Hero View Post
    Nice call - didn't actually like Marquette today so I didn't play the game. They have had a different guy show up every game it seems but I'm not sure that can continue all year. Vander is the key to the team because if he's taught himself a jump shot, he can be dangerous as he's always been quick enough to get his own shot - just couldn't finish the job. He looked great the two games prior to today's. Buzz is just an awesome coach - no way should this team win a game in which Gardner/Vander/Otule combine for 28 points. Lockett is coming on strong, and it seems the benching of Jamil really woke him up today as he carried the team. Taylor has been a bit of a disappointment, but I shouldn't say that as I've been comparing him to a bigger poor mans Dwyane Wade since he got on campus and D Wade didn't even play his Freshman year. I like Taylor's game a lot, but he has no jump shot at the moment and relies on his athleticism.

This will be Buzz's toughest job yet, but he has these kids playing hard as every Buzz Williams team. The difference between this team and every other Buzz team, since he took over the job, is this team has no anointed go-to guy - from McNeal/Mathews to Jimmy Butler, Jae Crowder and DJ OOOO. Gardner is the most gifted offensive player but he's slow and foul prone. If Vander Blue can become the guy though, everything changes for Marquette - they go from being a fringe (8/9) team to a sweet 16/elite 8 contender again.
    Marquette didn't bring their "A" game while USC by far played their best game of the season and Marquette still kept them at arms length most of the game so I think it was still a nice win.