Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: obama-requests-15000-russian-troops-for-upcoming-disaster

  1. #1
    EOG Dedicated Balco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 25, 2012
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    10,769

    Default obama-requests-15000-russian-troops-for-upcoming-disaster

    An unsettling report prepared by the Emergencies Ministry (EMERCOM) circulating in the Kremlin today on the just completed talks between Russia and the United States in Washington D.C. says that the Obama regime has requested at least 15,000 Russian troops trained in disaster relief and “crowd functions” [i.e. riot control] be pre-positioned to respond to FEMA Region III during an unspecified “upcoming” disaster.
    According to this report, this unprecedented request was made directly to Minister Vladimir Puchkov by US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Director Janet Napolitano who said these Russian troops would work “directly and jointly” with her Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), part of whose mission is to secure the continuity of the US government in the event of natural disasters or war.
    Important to note, this report says, is that FEMA Region III, the area Russian troops are being requested for, includes Washington D.C. and the surrounding States of Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia, “strongly suggesting” that the Obama regime has lost confidence in its own military being able to secure its survival should it be called upon to do so.
    In his public statements, yesterday, regarding these matters Minister Puchkov stated, “We have decided that the US Federal Emergency Management Agency and Russia’s Emergencies Ministry will work together to develop systems to protect people and territory from cosmic impacts,” and further noted that his meeting with DHS Director Napolitano also covered other kinds of natural emergencies, such as recent years’ extreme weather in both Russia and United States.

    Though known to us directly from our Kremlin sources as to the exact connections Snowden’s information proves regarding 9/11 and both the Bush and Obama regimes, and the even more horrific event soon to come, a June 2013 Defence Advisory Notice (DA-Notice) prevents our being able to…at this time.
    Likewise, and as the assassination of Hastings clearly shows, the Obama regime claims a legal right to kill anyone it so chooses without charges or trial they believe may threaten US national security, and what Snowden’s information reveals definitely falls into that category.
    What can be said though, there is a critical reason billionaires all over the world have been dumping their stocks, and fast; and those who are not able to read between the lines will soon find themselves in the most dangerous situation they’ve ever encountered.
    Forewarned IS forearmed.
    BREAKING NEWS! NEW REPORT ON FEMA DEAL WITH EMERCOM: Russian Forces to Provide “Security” At US Events.



    Sounds like “RED DAWN” to me. If he were to implement some policy,or if there were to be a disaster/natural or man made type,or total economic collapse,or purposely cause something to happen that even our own U.S. military wouldn’t support him, then he would need outside support from foreign troops to stay in power.
    Agenda 21/WWIII

  2. #2
    EOG Dedicated Balco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 25, 2012
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    10,769

    Default Re: obama-requests-15000-russian-troops-for-upcoming-disaster

    Obama is out to get your guns and he’s using foreign troops to do so and Russia is probably happy about disarming the US also. One World Government! Shhh it’s a “conspiracy” even if it’s happening right before our eyes!
    This is The Manchurian Candidate meets Red Dawn meets Gorillas in the Mist…

  3. #3
    EOG Dedicated cheapseats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 30, 2005
    Location
    Tucker Town
    Posts
    30,931

    Default Re: obama-requests-15000-russian-troops-for-upcoming-disaster

    ...see you on the other side of the moon

  4. #4
    EOG Dedicated Balco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 25, 2012
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    10,769

    Default Re: obama-requests-15000-russian-troops-for-upcoming-disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by cheapseats View Post
    ...see you on the other side of the moon
    You cool aid drinker...

  5. #5

    Default Re: obama-requests-15000-russian-troops-for-upcoming-disaster

    guy is a filthy lying muslim marxist homosexual crackhead. has fundamentally changed usa like he promised. I wonder what our first 4 presidents would think of last 4 presidents?

  6. #6

    Default Re: obama-requests-15000-russian-troops-for-upcoming-disaster

    lmao. Youre a Louie diamond level nutter, balco

  7. #7

    Default Re: obama-requests-15000-russian-troops-for-upcoming-disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    guy is a filthy lying muslim marxist homosexual crackhead. has fundamentally changed usa like he promised. I wonder what our first 4 presidents would think of last 4 presidents?
    You need help, like serious help. I'll pray for you like you pray for homosexuals instead of children with cancer. I also love how ignorant you are that you believe calling some a Muslim is slandering their reputation while you sit in your double wide hoping death upon gays. U r a pathetic man

  8. #8
    EOG Dedicated Balco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 25, 2012
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    10,769

    Default Re: obama-requests-15000-russian-troops-for-upcoming-disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    guy is a filthy lying muslim marxist homosexual crackhead. has fundamentally changed usa like he promised. I wonder what our first 4 presidents would think of last 4 presidents?
    Guy wants to do away with the constitution. I highly recommend people go rent Obama 2016. Should of been a must watch before voting. Too many low information voters out there. Out founding fathers would be deeply disappointed in the direction the country is going.

  9. #9

    Default Re: obama-requests-15000-russian-troops-for-upcoming-disaster


  10. #10
    EOG Dedicated Balco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 25, 2012
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    10,769

    Default Re: obama-requests-15000-russian-troops-for-upcoming-disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by joeybagadonuts View Post
    lmao. Youre a Louie diamond level nutter, balco

    I am very levelheaded here Joey. Our Giants are in last place, but only 3 back. Should be a tight division until the end.

  11. #11
    EOG Dedicated Balco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 25, 2012
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    10,769

    Default Re: obama-requests-15000-russian-troops-for-upcoming-disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Taylor View Post
    Coacher gets it.

  12. #12

    Default Re: obama-requests-15000-russian-troops-for-upcoming-disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by Balco View Post
    Coacher gets it.
    Oh I get it Balcer.

    I see what's happening.

    eyes wide open

  13. #13
    EOG Dedicated Balco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 25, 2012
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    10,769

    Default Re: obama-requests-15000-russian-troops-for-upcoming-disaster

    I only tell it as I see or hear it! It's just sad that average joe can give a fukless what's going on in and about the world. The future is troublesome. Yes I heard about the 15k Russian troops on another radio network.

  14. #14
    Head Fucking Moderator Bitch NES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19, 2007
    Location
    PPH Valley, Costa Rica
    Posts
    2,092
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: obama-requests-15000-russian-troops-for-upcoming-disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by Drnkyourmlkshk View Post
    You need help, like serious help. I'll pray for you like you pray for homosexuals instead of children with cancer. I also love how ignorant you are that you believe calling some a Muslim is slandering their reputation while you sit in your double wide hoping death upon gays. U r a pathetic man
    solid post.

  15. #15

    Default Re: obama-requests-15000-russian-troops-for-upcoming-disaster

    “We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.”
    -- the Kenyan 2008

    Paging tank...paging tank.


  16. #16
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,467

    Default Re: obama-requests-15000-russian-troops-for-upcoming-disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    “We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.”
    -- the Kenyan 2008

    Paging tank...paging tank.

    Yes I'll smack you around with your stupidity in this thread too.Just keep sending money to these guys okay!!They will help you keep your IQ at a low level.
    Obama, July 2, Colorado Springs, CO: [As] president I will expand AmeriCorps to 250,000 slots [from 75,000] and make that increased service a vehicle to meet national goals, like providing health care and education, saving our planet and restoring our standing in the world, so that citizens see their effort connected to a common purpose.
    People of all ages, stations and skills will be asked to serve. Because when it comes to the challenges we face, the American people are not the problem – they are the answer. So we are going to send more college graduates to teach and mentor our young people. We’ll call on Americans to join an energy corps, to conduct renewable energy and environmental clean-up projects in their neighborhoods all across the country.
    We will enlist our veterans to find jobs and support for other vets, and to be there for our military families. And we’re going to grow our Foreign Service, open consulates that have been shuttered and double the size of the Peace Corps by 2011 to renew our diplomacy. We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set.
    We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded. We need to use technology to connect people to service. We’ll expand USA Freedom Corps to create online networks where American can browse opportunities to volunteer. You’ll be able to search by category, time commitment and skill sets. You’ll be able to rate service opportunities, build service networks, and create your own service pages to track your hours and activities.
    This will empower more Americans to craft their own service agenda and make their own change from the bottom up.

  17. #17
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,467

    Default Re: obama-requests-15000-russian-troops-for-upcoming-disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    Yes I'll smack you around with your stupidity in this thread too.Just keep sending money to these guys okay!!They will help you keep your IQ at a low level.
    Obama, July 2, Colorado Springs, CO: [As] president I will expand AmeriCorps to 250,000 slots [from 75,000] and make that increased service a vehicle to meet national goals, like providing health care and education, saving our planet and restoring our standing in the world, so that citizens see their effort connected to a common purpose.
    People of all ages, stations and skills will be asked to serve. Because when it comes to the challenges we face, the American people are not the problem – they are the answer. So we are going to send more college graduates to teach and mentor our young people. We’ll call on Americans to join an energy corps, to conduct renewable energy and environmental clean-up projects in their neighborhoods all across the country.
    We will enlist our veterans to find jobs and support for other vets, and to be there for our military families. And we’re going to grow our Foreign Service, open consulates that have been shuttered and double the size of the Peace Corps by 2011 to renew our diplomacy. We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set.
    We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded. We need to use technology to connect people to service. We’ll expand USA Freedom Corps to create online networks where American can browse opportunities to volunteer. You’ll be able to search by category, time commitment and skill sets. You’ll be able to rate service opportunities, build service networks, and create your own service pages to track your hours and activities.
    This will empower more Americans to craft their own service agenda and make their own change from the bottom up.
    You even know who started USA Freedom Corps??

  18. #18

    Default Re: obama-requests-15000-russian-troops-for-upcoming-disaster

    DHS Armored Vehicles, Russian DHS Troops with uniforms, Tn.State Militia - K Army/ FEMA Camp?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embed...

    U.N troops in America doing Martial Law drills.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrhYk2mbfsk

    UN Troops Landing At Barksdale, Issued US Uniforms, ID's
    http://b4intest.blogspot.com/2013/07/un-troops-la...

    1.6 Billion Rounds Of Ammo For Homeland Security? It's Time For A National Conversation
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphben...-conversation/

  19. #19
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,467

    Default Re: obama-requests-15000-russian-troops-for-upcoming-disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    DHS Armored Vehicles, Russian DHS Troops with uniforms, Tn.State Militia - K Army/ FEMA Camp?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embed...

    U.N troops in America doing Martial Law drills.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrhYk2mbfsk

    UN Troops Landing At Barksdale, Issued US Uniforms, ID's
    http://b4intest.blogspot.com/2013/07/un-troops-la...

    1.6 Billion Rounds Of Ammo For Homeland Security? It's Time For A National Conversation
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphben...-conversation/
    Yep been going on for over 30 years now.Glad people are starting to notice .

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •