Tuckman Bookmaker Poker tourney payout rolover question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tuckman Bookmaker Poker tourney payout rolover question

Morgan: Welcome to our Live Chat Department, my name is Morgan. How may I be of assistance?
    bkr136621: Morgan, how do you check on a freeplay rollover requirement?
    Morgan: For security reasons, will you please confirm your password?
    bkr136621: xxxxxxx
    Morgan: Thank you! I appreciate it…
    Morgan: I can check on that for you...
    Morgan: Are you able to hold while I check on that for you?
    bkr136621: sure thank you
    Morgan: My apologies for the slight delay. I will be with you in a moment.
    bkr136621: no problem take your time
    Morgan: Thank you very much for waiting!
    Morgan: You have to meet a $9575 roll over, at this moment yo u have played $2729 so you are still missing $6846 to complete it
    bkr136621: ok is their a way I can check this in the future for myself?
    Morgan: No sir, this can only be checked by us...
    bkr136621: 5x rollover correct?
    bkr136621: so I had a 1800 freeplay ot there about?
    Morgan: You have $430 free play...
    bkr136621: now yes in my freeplay account
    bkr136621: I'm talking about the $9575 rollover requirement
    Morgan: Yes sir, that is the roll over...
    Morgan: You have used your free play for some wagers in the past...
    Morgan: Now you have $430 left...
    bkr136621: wow I must have had $1800 which would be rolled over 5x at almost 10 grand
    bkr136621: ok Morgan thank you for the help have a nice day
    I'm smarter than you. By a wide margin. You know it's true too is the funny thing about our interactions.----JaveyBaezBum

Comment

anyone have any ideas on how this is possible? How do I cashout then?
      I'm smarter than you. By a wide margin. You know it's true too is the funny thing about our interactions.----JaveyBaezBum

Comment

the live chat are mostly clueless regarding this...just request a cashout and see if it goes through..there is no tool they have on the site for tracking purposes, you basically tabs as you go and keep track yourself

Comment

would u like me to contact them on your behalf?

Comment

I'll try again Jake it was denied. Ty for the help I know you have a lot of experience with freerolls.

Comment

Ty tuck! Let me try again after I put one of the kids to bed. Does the chat session make any sense to you?

Comment

Have u built up a lot of free play? To need 6500 rollover u would be talking 1275 in freeplay

Comment

The way i run freeplay is like this. Say i win a $300 FP, i will turn it into cash. Meanwhile if i win another Freeplay, i leave that sitting there till i either bust out the cash from the first freeplay, or get it to the point i wanna withdraw it. Then attack the 2nd one..

Comment

yes that is exactly what I do. I only used the free play money from the third place I got well over a month ago. In 9 weeks or more that is it. The first place and second place I won the last two weeks hasn't be used. It is $ 430 sitting over on the right side of my screen in the freeplay account.

Comment

Let me know if u want me to email them. I need to know the details of each FP u won and the dates.

Comment

You are now chatting with 'Sophie'
                        bkr151336: good morning
                        Sophie: Welcome to our Live Chat Department, my name is Sophie. How may I be of assistance?
                        Sophie: Good morning
                        Sophie: For security reasons, will you please confirm your password?
                        bkr151336: when a player cashes out, what department goes over the player's rollover status before accepting the cashout?
                        bkr151336: xxxxxxx
                        Sophie: Well sir I can help you calculating it, however the final calculation is made by our payouts department
                        bkr151336: Sophie here is the issue
                        bkr151336: when I come on live chat, I get multiple different answers
                        bkr151336: so thanks but no thanks
                        bkr151336: can I have an account manager please
                        Sophie: Are you able to hold while I check on that for you?
                        bkr151336: yes ty
                        Sophie: Please allow me a minute to transfer you to my supervisor
                        bkr151336: ty
                        Please wait while I transfer the chat to 'Victor'.
                        You are now chatting with 'Victor'
                        bkr151336: hello Victor
                        Victor: Good morning.
                        bkr151336: when a player cashes out, what department goes over the player's rollover status before accepting the cashout?
                        Victor: Our Payout department checks the roll over sir.
                        bkr151336: I'm curious because the live chat reps have no clue
                        bkr151336: ok
                        Victor: What seems to be the problem sir?
                        bkr151336: I'm curious as to my remaining rollover
                        bkr151336: but the live chat reps are clueless
                        bkr151336: regarding rollovers
                        Victor: What was the last figure you were told?
                        bkr151336: like 2000 around 2 weeks ago
                        bkr151336: but you get many different answers from live chat
                        bkr151336: I don't know where I'm at
                        bkr151336: one tells you 500, another tells you 5000
                        bkr151336: another tells you 2000
                        Victor: You have several poker prizes sir, I will gladly email the total as it would take some time to calculate it.
                        bkr151336: ok ty
                        bkr151336: many of the poker prizes have been rolled over long ago
                        Victor: May I have a valid email to send that to?
                        bkr151336: make sure to do it correctly please
                        Victor: I will.
                        bkr151336: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                        bkr151336: will this calculation include my pending wagers?
                        bkr151336: or only w3agers that have been settled
                        Victor: Pending wagers are not counted in the roll over sir.
                        bkr151336: ok
                        bkr151336: thanks Victor
                        bkr151336: overall the live chat reps are great by the way
                        bkr151336: just the calculating rollover seems to be an issue there
                        Victor: I will address that sir, thanks.
                        Victor: May I assist you with anything else?
                        bkr151336: no that is all thanks
                        Victor: You are very welcome. I am happy to assist.
                        Victor: Have a great day, and thank you for contacting the Live Chat Department at www.bookmaker.eu
                        Victor: http://www.bookmaker.eu

Comment

ok bookbraker, I forgot what the department was called yesterday to help you. After speaking with live chat just now it is the Payout department that needs to calculate your rollover. They will give you an accurate number. The live chat reps are great overall, but calculating rollovers are not their strongsuit..you will get different figures from diff live chat reps..none seem to be accurate from my experience..ask to speak to a payout department manager and have them do it

Comment

ty jake that helps a lot they sent me an e-mail after I called and spoke to Jacuun that said...

Good evening,

From your prizes you have a pending roll over of 1868 prior to requesting any
                            payout. Please contact us back if you have any questions regarding this
                            calculation.

--
                            ____________________________________________________
                            Victor
                            Live Chat Supervisor

still seems like a lot for a 100 dollar freeplay. I will have this rolled in no time. Thanks again Jake!

Comment

If your acct goes broke.Do you still have to rollover past FP's???

Comment

Originally posted by joeblow View Post
                                If your acct goes broke.Do you still have to rollover past FP's???
                                no

Comment

Working...
                                X