Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tuckman Bookmaker Poker tourney payout rolover question

Originally posted by joeblow View Post
    If your acct goes broke.Do you still have to rollover past FP's???
    hmm- I was wondering the same thing- I won $15 free play , then $70 free play- adding up to ... $85.

But I would assume that each is totally separated from the other - hence- $15 FP times 5 to get that completed. and the $70 times 5 is apart.

I lost all my money with the $15 before I won the $70. I now lost all of my $70. So I am really hoping that i'm even right now. If I place in another tourney ( wont happen ) - hopefully I'm not under $85 X 5 rollover on top of the new FP I acquire ( if i do ).

I was talking in live chat about the roll over issue. I asked- If I bet $10 FP, and win the wager to convert that to $5- would I be able to play poker and make as much money as possible?

The lady or man said yes- but this perplexes me. How on earth can they calculate your rollover simultaneously while you play poker? Poker rakes don't generate rollover, so If i turn that $5 into $40- then make a $40 sports bet- do they really calculate it as just a $5 bet?!

AND - once you reach the 5 times rollover- are you allowed to exceed that limit and still cash out without having funds removed?

it's a shame that slyone66 has to deal with bad service and unfair rules. I feel for ya.

Comment

I do believe u need to roll it over the 5x before u can convert it to poker cash

Comment

i'm still pissed they took my freeplay, and also believe they will not let me win at poker again. on the Blacklist
        ​ANTI-TOUT

Comment

Know the feeling sly...lol

Comment

i only asked a question, what did i do wrong??? I didn't know anything about the bonus part. I was only asking and not fair that I won't be allowed to play

Comment

i was only saying , that that guy from that post that it seemed like he was saying what he had posted didn't count any bonus money. All he had to do was say include that.

Comment

Originally posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
                i only asked a question, what did i do wrong??? I didn't know anything about the bonus part. I was only asking and not fair that I won't be allowed to play
                You tried to SCAM $15 freeplay from Tuckman & Bookmaker.

You have been blacklisted...congratulations.
                I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing.

Comment

Working...
                X