Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Oct 18th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 16th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Oct 18th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 16th

im registered like always, got a few things going on i need to get done, becareful if u call any all in's, not sure which way i'm going yet as if i want right out or play for a bit 91023i2ndw;l

Comment

Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Oct 18th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 16th

gl tonight...been running cold lately, time for a final table

Comment

leaderboard updated

make sure to reach each column

Comment

Originally posted by BLUFFLUSHPRO View Post
          In Please,

thanks.
          looks like u got in anyway

I'm smarter than you. By a wide margin. You know it's true too is the funny thing about our interactions.----JaveyBaezBum

Comment

Originally posted by bookbraker View Post
            looks like u got in anyway

he wasnt suppose to be in man, seriously. if he would have cashed it wouldnt have counted..When he switched names i added his new one but never took off his old name. When i went thru this week, i took off his new name, nut his old name was still on there

Comment

no problem Tuck. Had to give him a shot.
              I'm smarter than you. By a wide margin. You know it's true too is the funny thing about our interactions.----JaveyBaezBum

Comment

Finally, showing up at the final table for a change.
                It takes 2 years to learn to talk, but a lifetime to learn to shut up.

Comment

marathon last night 4 hrs. East coasters request 8:30 start please. If not I'll live Thanks again. $260 nice.

Comment

congratulations with the win last night bjwlawn... Great fun...clipped me on 22 vs my 99...but still a lot of fun

Comment

True Jeff U were ahead for sure. We played 3 handed well over an hour. You had a few bad beats along the way. You should have won that hand for sure. I definately know how it feels to have it done to me. I owe a few guys here bad beats but not u. Great game.

Comment

I was in this tourney? ... I didn't even log in to bookmaker since I knew I was too late for the sign up.

your welcome for all the free big blinds

I wonder who placed top 3.

Comment

bookbraker jeffksu and someone else- congrats.

Comment

empiremaker took 2nd

Comment

in

Comment

Working...
                              X