Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Nov 1st 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 31st

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Nov 1st 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 31st

can these last 2 go alittle bit longer?

im close to going to bed and deal with getting u guys paid sometime thursday

they have been going back and forth for 40 minutes almost

Comment

Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Nov 1st 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 31st

ring it

Comment

is 8:30 a possible start time Tuck? I know you were thinking of changing it, any news?
        I'm smarter than you. By a wide margin. You know it's true too is the funny thing about our interactions.----JaveyBaezBum

Comment

in please

Comment

in.................

Comment

Originally posted by voxbobby View Post
              Almost Alright - beat the axe by 3 minutes...lol - congrats!!!

Sorry to those who missed the 8:00 cut-off...
              I did the same thing last week

oops this was from last week is there one this coming Tuesday??

Comment

Working...
              X