Congrats to ProfaneReality on taking down round 2 of the leaderboard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to ProfaneReality on taking down round 2 of the leaderboard

Profane not only won the $800 overall prize, he also tied for 1st place on the second half on the leaderboard

Nice Job man

Overall: $800

2nd 6 week payouts (was a tie)

1st: Profanereality
    1st: Pretzel

Both recieve $250

Nice job guys and thanks for partcipating

Re: Congrats to ProfaneReality on taking down round 2 of the leaderboard

Comment

congrats to the winners

Comment

Nice job & congratulations!
        I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing.

Comment

Thanks to Tuck for all the work he puts into this, as well as securing a pretty sweet prize pool for us every week.

Comment

91023i2ndw;l

Comment

good job guys. congrats
              ​ANTI-TOUT

Comment

Congrats but poker isn't skills based

Comment

Congrats....

Comment

Originally posted by truthseeker View Post
                    Congrats but poker isn't skills based
                    most losing players think this. Poker is most certainly skill based over the longterm, short term it is more luck based.

Comment

Profane, you are at the top of the leaderboard when it matters. Your name is on top, so you collect the booty. You are a champion in our forum. Props.
                      It takes 2 years to learn to talk, but a lifetime to learn to shut up.

Comment

Thanks eberetta, appreciate it !

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Hi all I'd just like to thank eog and bookmaker for the generous freeplay money I received for accumulating the most points over the last six weeks. That along with cashing five weeks in a row has given me a nice chunk of money in my freeplay account to play with. Thanks again and happy holidays!

Comment

Working...
                            X