Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Nov 29th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 11/27

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Nov 29th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 11/27

I'm in, thanks.

Comment

Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Nov 29th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 11/27

I'm in thanks and Happy Late TurkeyDay.

Comment

in!

Comment

in
          in

Comment

IN

HAPPY HOLIDAYS & BOL

Comment

In.

Comment

in

Comment

I guess not in... was on computer 8 hours Saturday and Sunday and still forget. I knew I should have looked at my to do tasks... That's why I keep a list.
                  It takes 2 years to learn to talk, but a lifetime to learn to shut up.

Comment

Is anyone else having trouble getting the bookmaker poker to work?

Comment

Never mind, I'm in. I just had to restart my computer.

Comment

good game DWI

you hung tough with a small stack and i needed to suck out to win

congrats to the winners

Rating
                        Player BigDaddyEOG finished in 1 place
                        Player Deal With It finished in 2 place
                        Player trc99 finished in 3 place
                        Player cr119579 finished in 4 place
                        Player kidkonggolf finished in 5 place
                        Player brockymo finished in 6 place
                        Player tblaze44 finished in 7 place
                        Player betmonkey69 finished in 8 place
                        Player Manowar91 finished in 9 place
                        Player birdie7 finished in 10 place

Comment

Nice job BD...hit a parley with that Free Play!
                          BOL

Comment

Working...
                          X