• Re: Naughty School Girls

OHAI!!!!

Comment

OHAI!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PassTheRock View Post
          <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 background=images/photo_border.jpg><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom align=middle>Close Window</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
          OMFG! The things I would do to this body! as we see below she has a great backside but her non existent waist and flat stomach as well as melons that just ache to be sucked - WOW! Gimme a weekend with her and i never live thru it but i die a VERY happy man

Comment

OHAI!!!!

Comment

Can't believe I had missed this thread till now!

Nice work, Passer.

Comment

PTR...you are killing me

I even showed some of these pics to some Thai chicks....they went nuts (good thing for me)
                Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by joeybagadonuts View Post
                    Can't believe I had missed this thread till now!

Nice work, Passer.
                    OHAI!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
                      PTR...you are killing me

I even showed some of these pics to some Thai chicks....they went nuts (good thing for me)
                      :+textinb3
                      OHAI!!!!

Comment

OHAI!!!!

Comment

OHAI!!!!

Comment

OHAI!!!!

Comment

OHAI!!!!

Comment

OHAI!!!!

Comment

PTR=MVP

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Loman View Post
                                    PTR=MVP
                                    :+waving-5

:+textinb3
                                    OHAI!!!!

Comment

OHAI!!!!

Comment

OHAI!!!!

Comment

OHAI!!!!

Comment

OHAI!!!!

Comment

OHAI!!!!

Comment

Comment

OHAI!!!!

Comment

OHAI!!!!

Comment

OHAI!!!!

Comment

OHAI!!!!

Comment

OHAI!!!!

Comment

OHAI!!!!

Comment

OHAI!!!!

Comment

the hulk has a babe?

Comment

Originally posted by Integrity View Post
                                                                  the hulk has a babe?
                                                                  Great show by the way. Even if PTR did not get a shoutout. I can live with that, asshole.
                                                                  OHAI!!!!

Comment

Hahaha oooooooooops I just responded to ur sig. hahaha
                                                                    OHAI!!!!

Comment

hahahahaha, sorry

i didnt think we were gonna do poster shoutouts and he threw it up there and all that i had in my head were guys i saw a lil while before we recorded

my bad homie.... glad u liked tho

we are hoping to make them a reg thing. maybe u can come on one some time!

Comment

hahahaahahahhahaa

it's all gravy

Comment

hahahahaha, sorry

i didnt think we were gonna do poster shoutouts and he threw it up there and all that i had in my head were guys i saw a lil while before we recorded

my bad homie.... glad u liked tho

we are hoping to make them a reg thing. maybe u can come on one some time!
                                                                          Hahaha I was just playing when I brought up my shoutout. BTW, I dont know if I said it in the other thread or not, but I thought the program was pretty damn cool. The only thing I did not like was the whole Kenny skit.

That was pretty wack.

Other than that it was pretty damn cool and I will be listening from here on out. You guys did a good job.

We gotta talk so we can get Mama on your show. She does not know shit about sports, but she is fun. :thumbsup
                                                                          OHAI!!!!

Comment

ooo... she would be good too

the goal is to have something fun and interactive for the posters

so far, the consensus is on the side of dissing the kenny skit. i thought it wasnt bad. coulda been better, but we wanted a very light segment in there

Comment

ooo... she would be good too

the goal is to have something fun and interactive for the posters

so far, the consensus is on the side of dissing the kenny skit. i thought it wasnt bad. coulda been better, but we wanted a very light segment in there
                                                                              haha then u gotta get Mama on. But at night after a few a drink or two.
                                                                              OHAI!!!!

Comment

at nite after a drink or two is always the best time!

Comment

Mama yelled at me for "naughty school girls".
                                                                                  OHAI!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X