I Will Be Away For Awhile...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Will Be Away For Awhile...

My wife and I will be going away for a trip. While we are gone, I have asked mofome to be in charge of the day to day operations of EOG....

I know it's the start of the slow season for many, including Yours Truly...

I won't be posting while we are gone...

It seems like EOG keeps getting better each day with so many new posters adding to the wealth of information that we already have from our old-timers..

It's nice to know I can leave with people like Blondie, Ballwonder, Jimmy Hoffa, and diogee, amongst others to help out...

I feel like this place has always been a second home for me because of ALL OF YOU...

Thanks from the bottom of my heart....

I am grateful to be a part of this Family and for all the support,

P.S.

1 down and 2 to go baby...

Now let's win the remaining 2 Baseball games I gave out on WW, so I can start out with a nice winning record in Baseball!!

Ken

Re: I Will Be Away For Awhile...

Have a good and safe trip

Go Yankees.
    It is not truth that matters, but victory.

Comment

Enjoy some quiet time and some exciting stretch runs....
      Lick my ice cream and kiss my pinky ring

Comment

Have a great time Ken.

91023i2ndw;l

Comment

You should give Kinger mod power till you are back.
          If you love Jah, set a better example!

Comment

where you going?

Comment

enjoy

Comment

Hope our boy mo is getting a raise.
                "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one." -- Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds (1841)

Comment

Have a great trime, Shrink. Same to Mrs. Weitzner

Comment

Comment

Hey, Shawn.

Comment

Have a great time, Ken.

Comment

Ken, you guys going to visit BFC Mikey?

Comment

Don't drop the soap........

Comment

This have anything to do with that gambling bust???

Comment

absolutely nothing...

I am not a runner, a bookie or an agent...

I just love to bet offshore...

It's some time I want to give to my wife...

Comment

have a great trip with the mrs!

Comment

Originally posted by THE SHRINK View Post
                                    absolutley nothing...

I am not a runner, a bookie or an agent...

I just love to bet offshore...
                                    Just making sure, Kenny.

Have a great trip with the wife. Hope you have a good time. Where you guys going, Costa Rica?

Comment

Duck, which is in the outer banks of North Carolina...

Comment

While you are gone, can Mo hire me as manager of wallet security?
                                        “It is what we learn after we know it all that really counts”

Comment

dont forget the crabs!

Comment

Enjoy the vacation Shrink.

Comment

I hope you both have a wonderful time!

Comment

Have a fun and safe trip, Shrink and Mrs. Shrink.
                                                ---may the odds be ever in your favor.

Comment

Enjoy your vacation.

Comment

Duck, which is in the outer banks of North Carolina...

I am going to Duck in August! Have a great time!

Comment

Thanks for everything Shrink. Enjoy your trip with your family. Peace and be safe.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

hope you have a great trip shrink you deserve some time off

Comment

Have a great time Shrink! 91023i2ndw;l
                                                            :+whipping

Comment

Enjoy your R&R!

Comment

Enjoy your trip.

Comment

Have fun on your trip.

Comment

Have fun The Shrink!

Comment

My wife and I will be going away for a trip. While we are gone, I have asked mofome to be in charge of the day to day operations of EOG....

I know it's the start of the slow season for many, including Yours Truly...

I won't be posting while we are gone...

It seems like EOG keeps getting better each day with so many new posters adding to the wealth of information that we already have from our old-timers..

It's nice to know I can leave with people like Blondie, Ballwonder, Jimmy Hoffa, and diogee, amongst others to help out...

I feel like this place has always been a second home for me because of ALL OF YOU...

Thanks from the bottom of my heart....

I am grateful to be a part of this Family and for all the support,

P.S.

1 down and 2 to go baby...

Now let's win the remaining 2 Baseball games I gave out on WW, so I can start out with a nice winning record in Baseball!!

Ken
                                                                      lets get them tomorrow, EOG guys!

Comment

From Shrink facebook.

I am happily married, I enjoy the simple things in life, and my 5 grandchildren are the epitome of everything that's so pure and wonderful today. I travel a lot, write, and gamble. I own eog.com where u can find me on the posting forums as The Shrink

Comment

Originally posted by joeybagadonuts View Post
                                                                          This have anything to do with that gambling bust???

Don' you feel like a fucking mut right about now having said that to the late Shrink .................

Comment

Originally posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
                                                                            Don' you feel like a fucking mut right about now having said that to the late Shrink .................
                                                                            Go fuck yourself.

I didn't mean anything by it and I was a friend of Kens. I do feel horrible that was the last thing I said to him. Yes. But to bring it up is classless.

Comment

• #39

mike jones get banned fast..what an asshole

Comment

• #40

Originally posted by Mike Jones
                                                                                ....
                                                                                you are a dick

Comment

Working...
                                                                                X