• Re: I hate doing this, but Joeybagadonuts is a Stiff

definitely not the case in my dealings with joey

Comment

Comment

Comment

I'm barreled-in, bud. I lost $14k this month alone. You're gonna have to wait to get paid, I should have an installment payment sometime in July. Around then, I'll pay you somethin a month.

I dont want to call him a Stiff, because he is still somewhat communicating and all, but enough of this shit, he has been sending me these kind of emails since the new year.

Joey i am sorry for calling you out, but PAY THE FUCKING MONEY ALREADY!

Will post more details later but Joey owes me 4,600

==========================================================

Whats the story here Joe?

Comment

'm barreled-in, bud. I lost $14k this month alone. You're gonna have to wait to get paid, I should have an installment payment sometime in July. Around then, I'll pay you somethin a month.

Just curious...am I still paying your SSI disability?

Havn't you scammed the system long enough?

Comment

Still waiting on your answer on this Joey. I'll be here all day too.

Comment

Comment

mofome

EOG DedicatedJoin DateSep 24, 2005LocationDCPosts174,804

Re: I hate doing this, but Joeybagadonuts is a Stiff

I actually like joey a lot, so im not here to bash but he is the only one who has yet to pay for the league as well and hes told me many many times that the money was on its way.

not sure what the deal is with you two, but dont bet with posters.

:thumbsup

Comment

rjt721

EOG DedicatedJoin DateMar 17, 2008Posts24,141

Yeah, I've known about this for some time... Glad it's finally come out. Made me cringe every time joey would bash Jman or 5 star. He's full of excuses. In early December, he tells biggamer that he'll send the money before the end of the year. Doesn't happen. Then after dodging gamer for a month, he comes back with more excuses. It's now been over 4 months and he still hasn't paid off a penny. Meanwhile, he's made no secret he's still betting, even mentioning his bets on the forum. And he's quick to endlessly attack guys like 5 star knowing full well he's in the same situation . Guy is a piece of shit. There's not a bigger hypocrite in the history of the forums than joey. Go fuck yourself, joey.

Comment

Damn...this almost slide off the front page.

Comment

Comment

Timetopay

EOG DedicatedJoin DateMay 22, 2007Posts28,197

i seriously had to pm him 10 times to get the cookie money

Comment

MadCapper

Head <in> ModerationJoin DateNov 03, 2005Posts41,493

Some many fucking hypocrites!

Joey....WTF!

Comment

PO69

EOG DedicatedJoin DateAug 20, 2005Posts17,212

I have always called joey, joeybadofshit!

But damn, this is bad to not even send $2000 or so within 6 months

Comment

mofome

EOG DedicatedJoin DateSep 24, 2005LocationDCPosts174,804

I dont know if anyone owes 5K or 3K, but I know joey hasnt paid his league fee...

im moving this shit.

Comment

joeybagadonuts
                                      Ad-mod
                                      Originally Posted by 5 star bomb
                                      Joey are u going to pay off this debt?

Hell no, that little jew biggamer can BLOW ME!

I still have $2k credit left with Chute. I can chase hard. Maybe throw in a 5 team parlay to get it all back...

Comment

Originally posted by Bushay View Post
                                        joeybagadonuts
                                        Ad-mod
                                        Originally Posted by 5 star bomb
                                        Joey are u going to pay off this debt?

Hell no, that little jew biggamer can BLOW ME!

I still have $2k credit left with Chute. I can chase hard. Maybe throw in a 5 team parlay to get it all back...

lol

Comment

5 star bomb

EOG DedicatedJoin DateMay 26, 2007LocationChicagoPosts16,416

Originally Posted by WVU
                                          dumb joke. Not hard to believe Joey being a stiff though

my thoughts exactly... if its a joke its very dumb. And like u say i wouldnt be surprised if joey was a stiff either since he doesnt have a job

Comment

Damn...this almost slipped down off the front page again.

IDENTITY

NFL ExpertJoin DateAug 19, 2005Posts17,251

joeybagofdonuts - congrats on becoming the lowest form of scum.

Comment

Comment

are you reaching because you cant pick a winner? This thread was a complete joke and you bumping it every 20 minutes is making you look like a fool

Comment

Originally posted by Tuckman View Post
                                                  are you reaching because you cant pick a winner? This thread was a complete joke and you bumping it every 20 minutes is making you look like a fool

You done sucking his cock and coming to his rescue?

Guys a stiff and you come to his aid whenever it looks like your boy is in trouble.

He suck your cock at a bash one year or what?

Please explain yourself. This is way too odd.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

"Joey Donuts" <joeybaga*******@gmail.com>
                                                            Add sender to Contacts To:
                                                            **********@yahoo.com

I'm barreled-in, bud. I lost $14k this month alone. You're gonna have to wait to get paid, I should have an installment payment sometime in July. Around then, I'll pay you somethin a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushay View Post
                                                              You done sucking his cock and coming to his rescue?

Guys a stiff and you come to his aid whenever it looks like your boy is in trouble.

He suck your cock at a bash one year or what?

Please explain yourself. This is way too odd.

You can't get anything by this guy... lol

One more time this thread was created as a joke, and you've spent the past 3 days bumping it every few hours as if to expose him for... nothing.

Comment

wow

Comment

joey not a stiff

but rumor is he did slow pay biggamer once

Comment

bushay dumbest poster ever

Comment

Working...
                                                                    X