Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I WILL MISS YOU MO [Infamous 'Mo Must Go' thread]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    Re: "MO MUST GO"

    Originally posted by WeinketoWarrick View Post
    Still gonna stick around though, right mo?

    haha na. From time to time maybe.

    Forums are about the community - I imagine I will have good folks to talk gambling with.

    I have the best memories of all time here - from being banned as a poster to arguing with guys like HT and Ruca and yourself about sports. Anyone who is passionate about something is someone I can respect on some level.

    This was great. The worst part was talking to John and hearing how sad he was. Im in a great mood - things change.

    Comment


    • #42
      Re: "MO MUST GO"

      Originally posted by Willy Loman View Post
      Good luck with whatever you pursue Mo.

      Comment


      • #43
        Re: "MO MUST GO"

        Let the record show, I disagree with the ownership's decision. No one is better than Mo at what he does. Mo apparently upset the wrong person. One other note: Upon further review, I will change the thread title. Sorry for the insensitive heading.

        Comment


        • #44
          Re: "MO MUST GO"

          25, 891 more posts to 200k mo!
          http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php?t=318240

          Comment


          • #45
            Re: "MO MUST GO"

            Good luck mofo

            who did you upset?

            Comment


            • #46
              Re: "MO MUST GO"

              Originally posted by raiders72001 View Post
              they took his PMs away


              they did? lol i didnt even know.


              as for anyone saying that JK was happy about it - he was quoting some guy from legendz who - apparently - had the call. JK didnt want this at all.



              Its just a forum - there are others.

              Comment


              • #47
                Re: "MO MUST GO"

                Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                Let the record show, I disagree with the ownership's decision. No one is better than Mo at what he does. Mo apparently upset the wrong person. One other note: Upon further review, I will change the thread title. Sorry for the insensitive heading.

                Well, at least the heading rhymed. If you lose your job at EOG, you can go into the poetry business.
                http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php?t=318240

                Comment


                • #48
                  Re: "MO MUST GO"

                  i doubt he will be posting here

                  Comment


                  • #49
                    Re: "MO MUST GO"

                    Originally posted by mofome View Post
                    haha na. From time to time maybe.

                    Forums are about the community - I imagine I will have good folks to talk gambling with.

                    I have the best memories of all time here - from being banned as a poster to arguing with guys like HT and Ruca and yourself about sports. Anyone who is passionate about something is someone I can respect on some level.

                    This was great. The worst part was talking to John and hearing how sad he was. Im in a great mood - things change.

                    I liked arguing with you too EXCEPT when you started to call me (and others) names just because we disagreed with you.

                    But I am serious. I hope you do really great from now on and have learned some shit. Live starts over and over again and the challenges are what make it fun!

                    Be happy and destroy life with your knowledge and not you words!!!!

                    Good luck dude!!!!

                    Comment


                    • #50
                      Re: "MO MUST GO"

                      It was time guys. The forum needed to move on in a different direction

                      Comment


                      • #51
                        Re: "MO MUST GO"

                        Originally posted by mofome View Post
                        haha na. From time to time maybe.

                        Forums are about the community - I imagine I will have good folks to talk gambling with.

                        I have the best memories of all time here - from being banned as a poster to arguing with guys like HT and Ruca and yourself about sports. Anyone who is passionate about something is someone I can respect on some level.

                        This was great. The worst part was talking to John and hearing how sad he was. Im in a great mood - things change.
                        Couldnt agree with you more brother. Good luck! I look forward to hanging with you guys in Vegas this year.
                        Clowns make me laugh! :+textinb3

                        Comment


                        • #52
                          Re: "MO MUST GO"

                          Originally posted by Refuse2Lose View Post
                          I just hope that Mo doesnt do anything stupid.

                          Comment


                          • #53
                            Re: "MO MUST GO"

                            Originally posted by High Times View Post
                            I liked arguing with you too EXCEPT when you started to call me (and others) names just because we disagreed with you.

                            But I am serious. I hope you do really great from now on and have learned some shit. Live starts over and over again and the challenges are what make it fun!

                            Be happy and destroy life with your knowledge and not you words!!!!

                            Good luck dude!!!!


                            didnt do that as much for a while - but 2010 has been brutal. Lost several good friends to murder and suicide. Just hard to deal with and act peaceful on the forums.

                            calling names on the internet is about as gay as it gets. I laugh at myself all the time. Im not perfect - but I want to be. Thats the difference between myself and some others.

                            Comment


                            • #54
                              Re: "MO MUST GO"

                              This move was needed. The forum needs to move in a different direction

                              Comment


                              • #55
                                Re: "MO MUST GO"

                                Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                                Let the record show, I disagree with the ownership's decision. No one is better than Mo at what he does. Mo apparently upset the wrong person. One other note: Upon further review, I will change the thread title. Sorry for the insensitive heading.

                                great to know the new general manager has no pull...

                                So every decision will be "the owners"

                                Good stuff

                                Comment


                                • #56
                                  Re: "MO MUST GO"

                                  Originally posted by biggamer3 View Post
                                  Wow, totally classless way to dismiss a head mod.

                                  Shrink would be rolling over in his grave at the way Mo was dismissed. "mo must go" really?! that is how you posted it?

                                  not a "we are sorry to inform" or something like that?

                                  it was a quote. JK is all class. JK is a good friend. Wonder if they want me doing winning wednesdays.




                                  up 2 or 3 units - thank goodness I finished up for Ken.

                                  Shrink left the site to me - of course he wouldnt be too pleased with this - but hes gone. Someone else is making the calls - someone who doesnt know the forums.

                                  Never the less - EOG has great resources and a great team.

                                  Comment


                                  • #57
                                    Re: NO MORE MO

                                    JK,

                                    I honestly thought you were a classy guy. This shows you're pure trash. I will spit in your face if I ever see you in Vegas.

                                    Comment


                                    • #58
                                      Re: "MO MUST GO"

                                      Best wishes Mo.........You were always good to me, even when we have our falling outs. Keep on trucking on brother. I'll pull the knife out if ya need me to.

                                      Comment


                                      • #59
                                        Re: "MO MUST GO"

                                        Originally posted by wrigley View Post
                                        I really think EOG wants to get back to a gambling site time will tell


                                        Thats all I wanted it to be. We'll see what happens. I look forward to it.

                                        :cat:

                                        Comment


                                        • #60
                                          Re: "MO MUST GO"

                                          You can always call on me Mo and I could give you some work. I would not hesitate to hire you. Also have a new business starting and will be looking for managers in different parts of the country. Do not hesitate to call. You have my number.

                                          You will find other forums that will want you yesterday. If that is what you want, no worries. Wish you all the best. As another poster said, this might possibly be one of the best things to happen to you and your future.

                                          All the best.

                                          Comment


                                          • #61
                                            Re: NO MORE MO

                                            JK - Do you plan to spend a lot of time on the boards posting as Shrink did in the past?

                                            Comment


                                            • #62
                                              Re: I WILL MISS YOU MO

                                              thread title IMO is still pretty bad.


                                              how about something like

                                              Mo is no longer going to be apart of EOG or seomthing like that.

                                              mo must go and no more mo is totally classless IMHO

                                              Comment


                                              • #63
                                                Re: "MO MUST GO"

                                                Originally posted by Cobbler View Post
                                                That's a pretty crappy way to make this announcement. I'm not a big fan of Mo but he deserves a little more respect than that.
                                                I agree with this.

                                                But since we're there, how 'bout we see some gratuitous mud-slinging.

                                                Comment


                                                • #64
                                                  Re: "MO MUST GO"

                                                  Originally posted by Timetopay View Post
                                                  great to know the new general manager has no pull...

                                                  So every decision will be "the owners"

                                                  Good stuff
                                                  Yea, that will get old quick.

                                                  Mo, can't even tell you how sorry I am, my friend.

                                                  I'll be over at OGD. Gaymer already moved the fantasy thread over there for us.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #65
                                                    Re: I WILL MISS YOU MO

                                                    "Mo Must Go"......what a shitty way to treat someone who poured hours and hours
                                                    and almost 200k post's to this site.......
                                                    very unprofessional.........

                                                    Comment


                                                    • #66
                                                      Re: "MO MUST GO"

                                                      Originally posted by roach23 View Post

                                                      who did you upset?


                                                      Who cares? I dont.

                                                      Comment


                                                      • #67
                                                        Re: I WILL MISS YOU MO

                                                        Few thoughts -

                                                        I always liked mo and consider him a friend. He helped me out with an issue at a book back when I had 100 posts. Quick story: I was only 19 years old playing at an offshore where you had to be 21, I ran the balance up a bit, and Mo helped me get my money... he probably doesn't even remember but that is one of my first memories of him and it is an enduring one. I also specifically told him to not pay the fees and take them from my payout, but of course when I received the money, the full amount was there - he had paid the fees from his pocket to a little known poster who probably didn't deserve to get any of the money in the first place.

                                                        It's sad to see him go, and I'm sure I'll pop in from time to time wherever he ends up just to keep in touch, but as they always say when an NFL team lets go of their 15 year quarterback - "it's a business".

                                                        In addition, it's nice to see that EOG's new GM, Mr. Kelly, is not a "yes-man" to the ownership and is willing to voice his opinion even if it's in opposition to the boss.
                                                        "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one." -- Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds (1841)

                                                        Comment


                                                        • #68
                                                          Re: "MO MUST GO"

                                                          Originally posted by crazytrain View Post
                                                          Best wishes Mo.........You were always good to me, even when we have our falling outs. Keep on trucking on brother. I'll pull the knife out if ya need me to.

                                                          haha you're my man CT. We'll do things.


                                                          Comment


                                                          • #69
                                                            Re: I WILL MISS YOU MO

                                                            much better JK

                                                            Comment


                                                            • #70
                                                              Re: I WILL MISS YOU MO

                                                              Originally posted by pavinc View Post
                                                              "Mo Must Go"......what a shitty way to treat someone who poured hours and hours
                                                              and almost 200k post's to this site.......
                                                              very unprofessional.........
                                                              100% Agree.............I see they already changed the title but still shows lack of character IMO

                                                              Comment


                                                              • #71
                                                                Re: NO MORE MO

                                                                Originally posted by joeybagadonuts View Post
                                                                JK,

                                                                I honestly thought you were a classy guy. This shows you're pure trash. I will spit in your face if I ever see you in Vegas.
                                                                yeah not sure why the fact that it was a quote is an acceptable way to break the news.

                                                                totally classless.

                                                                Sad that Blondie and Hoffa beat the good guy

                                                                Comment


                                                                • #72
                                                                  Re: I WILL MISS YOU MO

                                                                  Originally posted by pavinc View Post
                                                                  "Mo Must Go"......what a shitty way to treat someone who poured hours and hours
                                                                  and almost 200k post's to this site.......
                                                                  very unprofessional.........


                                                                  Too much being put into the title. Not a big deal. If it was - I would certainly say something.

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • #73
                                                                    Re: I WILL MISS YOU MO

                                                                    Originally posted by pavinc View Post
                                                                    "Mo Must Go"......what a shitty way to treat someone who poured hours and hours
                                                                    and almost 200k post's to this site.......
                                                                    very unprofessional.........
                                                                    This is the society we live in. A person can give his blood and guts to something and then in the blink of an eye, all that good stuff gets forgotten overnight on occasion. A wise person once told me that if you put your trust in people, you will just be disappointed in the end.
                                                                    http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php?t=318240

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • #74
                                                                      Re: "MO MUST GO"

                                                                      Originally posted by mofome View Post
                                                                      haha you're my man CT. We'll do things.


                                                                      Call me anytime bro

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • #75
                                                                        Re: I WILL MISS YOU MO

                                                                        EOG "Owners" - mo, Happy Memorial Day. BTW, you "must go."

                                                                        EOG, you stay classy.

                                                                        Comment


                                                                        • #76
                                                                          Re: NO MORE MO

                                                                          Originally posted by raiders72001 View Post
                                                                          JK - Do you plan to spend a lot of time on the boards posting as Shrink did in the past?
                                                                          What boards? Just kidding. I will be here daily. Good luck, Mo.

                                                                          Comment


                                                                          • #77
                                                                            Re: I WILL MISS YOU MO

                                                                            Originally posted by mofome View Post
                                                                            Too much being put into the title. Not a big deal. If it was - I would certainly say something.

                                                                            best of luck.... may you have great success at whatever you do.

                                                                            do you think blondie helped or hurt you in all of this? you dont need to answer if you dont want to

                                                                            best of luck

                                                                            Comment


                                                                            • #78
                                                                              Re: I WILL MISS YOU MO

                                                                              Good Luck in your next venture Mo your passion for EOG helped to make the community a great place to visit. I'm sure we will see you around forumville again

                                                                              Comment


                                                                              • #79
                                                                                Re: NO MORE MO

                                                                                Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                                                                                What boards? Just kidding. I will be here daily. Good luck, Mo.
                                                                                Good to hear. FWIW, you do a great job on the radio.

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                • #80
                                                                                  Re: NO MORE MO

                                                                                  Originally posted by raiders72001 View Post
                                                                                  Good to hear. FWIW, you do a great job on the radio.
                                                                                  agree he has made WW's a show that you must listen to.

                                                                                  Comment

                                                                                  Working...
                                                                                  X