Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I WILL MISS YOU MO

JK,

I see you changed the title of this thread or at least someone did (Was..."MO MUST GO"). Kind of a classless way to send some one off who has done so much for this forum and the people of this forum throughout the years.

Let's hope your classless title isn't a sign of how you intend to run things moving forward.

Comment

Re: NO MORE MO

Originally posted by biggamer3 View Post
      yeah not sure why the fact that it was a quote is an acceptable way to break the news.

totally classless.

Sad that Blondie and Hoffa beat the good guy

No winners or losers - just a beautiful Monday.

I got to check and see if they really took my PMs. Thats hilarious.

Comment

Horrible decision here. Mo is going to start his own site with chute now.

Comment

Skipper >>> John Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by mofome View Post

yes they did mo as when i click your name i do not see the option to send you a pm like i would on others names

Comment

Re: "MO MUST GO"

Originally posted by NowshesmyRuca View Post
              Couldnt agree with you more brother. Good luck! I look forward to hanging with you guys in Vegas this year.

Hell fuckin yeah. You better come out! Its going to be a blast. I hope I dont go 0-7. Started out 1-5 on WW - 0-7 would be great out in vegas.

Comment

Mo if this was the corporate world, the way you were dismissed and had your PM's taken away would be like telling an employee at IBM to Leave the Building ASAP and they stuff him down the mail tube with his papers

Comment

Originally posted by crazytrain View Post
                  Call me anytime bro

I have a new phone - so i dont have kids number or onesweetworlds or yours. I dont have PMs here apparently - so im not sure how to get some phone numbers back.

could be sneaky - but thats not my style.

Comment

Originally posted by rjt721 View Post
                    EOG "Owners" - mo, Happy Memorial Day. BTW, you "must go."

EOG, you stay classy.

Comment

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                      What boards? Just kidding. I will be here daily. Good luck, Mo.

We'll talk soon/tomorrow and I will see you in vegas. You're a great friend.

Ken
                      JK
                      mofo

all + units on WW. Who is next.

Comment

Blondie's a ****.

Comment

Hate to tell you Mo but Kelly,Hoffa,and Blondie never liked ya and OSU as well if he is out and about.

All that little brother shit was garbage.

Was easy to tell. Just shocked people wouldnt just be honest for a few bucks a month

Comment

RJT, get your ass to the league thread at Peeps

Comment

Originally posted by ONESWEETWORLD View Post
                              JK,

I see you changed the title of this thread or at least someone did (Was..."MO MUST GO"). Kind of a classless way to send some one off who has done so much for this forum and the people of this forum throughout the years.

Let's hope your classless title isn't a sign of how you intend to run things moving forward.

The conversations ive had with people like yourself are why i took this job. 'new owners' cant take that away. The things that bother me are friends passing away - mom being sick - friends being sad. The forums? lol I'll be good. I have too many good friends here not to be fine. We'll rally.

:cat:

Comment

I guess I got unbanned since Mo got the boot. First time I been able to sign on in over a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Timetopay View Post
                                  Hate to tell you Mo but Kelly,Hoffa,and Blondie never liked ya and OSU as well if he is out and about.

Was easy to tell. Just shocked people wouldnt just be honest for a few bucks a month

JK and I are friends. I know about hoffa/blondie.

Comment

I have a new phone - so i dont have kids number or onesweetworlds or yours. I dont have PMs here apparently - so im not sure how to get some phone numbers back.

could be sneaky - but thats not my style.
                                    Look me up at Junk's new place, I'll make sure you have PMs there:thumbsup

Comment

Mo,

Email me with your new #.

Comment

Originally posted by biggamer3 View Post
                                        Mo if this was the corporate world, the way you were dismissed and had your PM's taken away would be like telling an employee at IBM to Leave the Building ASAP and they stuff him down the mail tube with his papers

Funny when people on the forums new first. Ive got nearly 175K posts here and some great friends made along the way. We'll see what happens.

Comment

• Re: I WILL MISS YOU MO

EOG needs to spend some money on a new server or they're fucked

:+waving-5

Comment

The conversations ive had with people like yourself are why i took this job. 'new owners' cant take that away. The things that bother me are friends passing away - mom being sick - friends being sad. The forums? lol I'll be good. I have too many good friends here not to be fine. We'll rally.

:cat:

:thumbsup

Comment

TTP i can't say for the others but do you really think kelly doesn't like mo? i don't see that i felt from listening to WW's he did like mo

Comment

Mr.Kelly sir

You first said unanimous decision and then said he pissed off the wrong person.

So was it all 5 owners or 1?

Comment

• Re: "MO MUST GO"

Look me up at Junk's new place, I'll make sure you have PMs there:thumbsup

PMs!

:+excited-

Comment

Originally posted by joeybagadonuts View Post
                                                    Mo,

Email me with your new #.

Ditto.....

Comment

PMs!

:+excited-
                                                      Haha!

Comment

• Re: NO MORE MO

Funny when people on the forums new first. Ive got nearly 175K posts here and some great friends made along the way. We'll see what happens.

holy shit, they didnt even bother to inform you privately first?!

fuck they trying to rile you up.

Almost like when the Nets russian owner last week said in a press conference that the GM Kiki was fired, without informing him!

Comment

mo's a very trusting person.

Comment

Originally posted by raiders72001 View Post
                                                            mo's a very trusting person.
                                                            I can't believe it, I agree with you for once:+textinb3

Comment

Originally posted by BigDaddy View Post
                                                              TTP i can't say for the others but do you really think kelly doesn't like mo? i don't see that i felt from listening to WW's he did like mo

I listened to two or three and seemed like to me(its opinion of course) he had 0 interest in him and had no idea why he had him on his show.

If you are the new general manager you dont start out by saying Mo must go and taking away his pm's if you like someone.

Comment

Mr.Kelly sir

You first said unanimous decision and then said he pissed off the wrong person.

So was it all 5 owners or 1?
                                                                http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php?t=318240

Comment

I listened to two or three and seemed like to me(its opinion of course) he had 0 interest in him and had no idea why he had him on his show.

If you are the new general manager you dont start out by saying Mo must go and taking away his pm's if you like someone.

it's a business and i don't think JK had a say in the matter.

i guess i see it differently about JK liking mo as i really think he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobbler View Post
                                                                    That's a pretty crappy way to make this announcement. I'm not a big fan of Mo but he deserves a little more respect than that.
                                                                    Very crappy.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDaddy View Post
                                                                      it's a business and i don't think JK had a say in the matter.

i guess i see it differently about JK liking mo as i really think he does.

I love me some JK.

Comment

in fact he just confirmed he had no say.

<table id="post2905860" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 05-31-10, 01:59 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #8 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> John Kelly <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2905860", true); </script>
                                                                        Administrator

Join Date: Oct 02, 2009
                                                                        Posts: 556

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2905860" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: OWNERSHIP NEEDS TO RECONSIDER TERMINATING MO'S POSITION OR THE POSTERS ARE GOING TO LEAVE IN DROVES.
                                                                        <hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Powerless on this decision.
                                                                        </td></tr></tbody></table>

Comment

Until I found gambling boards, I never knew that man drama exists. I have never seen so many men find enjoyment in the misfortune of others. I always thought that was reserved for my gender. Very strange.

Comment

not fair-- mofo was the most loyal, lovable and hard working of all moderators.
                                                                            you can't win if you don't gamble!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Robyn View Post
                                                                              Until I found gambling boards, I never knew that man drama exists. I have never seen so many men find enjoyment in the misfortune of others. I always thought that was reserved for my gender. Very strange.

what gender are you?

Comment

Not sure if i said this, but Mofome was the only reason i started posting here

Comment

I can't believe it, I agree with you for once:+textinb3
                                                                                  LOL

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X