Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

Originally posted by vincenzococotti View Post
    come on there is a folding table and garbage in the corner....is this picture take in a crack house?????

also...her sillouette looks a little weird...how much was this picture photosopped.? her 2 legs look weird in shape like this picture was altered especialy the shadow on her left side....and to be honest if u can only get a girl to a 7-7.5 using photoshop then she has some issues......

if this pic was photoshopped she was a 5 to start

post photoshop.....if her drink is in the red cup she is a 7.5 if its in the blue cup she is a 6.5......no decent woman uses blue cups , they are bad luck.....
    We were partying with another couple. Crack house??

No photoshop. lol

Comment

Originally posted by BrickShitHouse View Post
      Were all of you in your underwear or just your girlfriend?
      Ya we were playing strip beer pong. lol

Comment

Originally posted by KingRevolver View Post
        Is that Badco's niece? She's got a spot in the back of her undies. Static, I'm downgrading her to a 7

Sorry for the line movement. Always get the best number, bud. Let's get that post count up.
        Badco's niece? What spot?? I saw nothing that night liar.

Comment

Very nice looking girl...She gets an 8 from me

Comment

Did you show her that you posted her pic??

Comment

Originally posted by Static View Post
              Badco's niece? What spot?? I saw nothing that night liar.
              I call 'em like I see 'em, pal. Don't hate. Congratulate.

Comment

Congratulate you on what??

Comment

Originally posted by joe blow View Post
                  Did you show her that you posted her pic??
                  Thank you and no.
                  Bad move. This guy Wilson is showing it to people.

Comment

I'm now downgrading her to a 6, Static. I didn't realize your broad went out with Meatman, too. You know what they say: Once they go meat...

Click image for larger version

Name:	meatsucks.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	7250094
                    Attached Files

Comment

hahahaha!!!!!!

Comment

Wtf?!? Who is that fat guy?
                        Not funny.

Comment

KR how do you do that?

Comment

5.5... but i thing the picture is not the best.., take 2 or 3 from different anguls..., we will rate again... she looks cute

Comment

My gf is very well educated. She has traveled the world and seen places you will never see.
                              Jessica also had the pleasure of meeting Nelson Mandela and George W. Bush with her school. Brains are a big 10. Who is the ugly fat guy??

Comment

Originally posted by M@ximo View Post
                                5.5... but i thing the picture is not the best.., take 2 or 3 from different anguls..., we will rate again... she looks cute
                                Okay but with clothes this time. lol

Comment

Jessica also had the pleasure of meeting Nelson Mandela
                                  Alright. She's back up to a 7...

Name:	Nelson-Mandela_2.jpg
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	7250095
                                  Attached Files

Comment

haha you are killin me kr...the fat guy is a tout in las vegas, dave 'the meatman' scandaliato

Comment

Dude wtf man?? ATTENTION EOG POSTERS. THAT PICTURE IS NOT REAL.
                                      Nelson Mandela is looking down at something else.

Comment

calm down big guy. its all in good fun brother.anyone with half a brain cell knows these pics arent real.

Comment

Alright. She's back up to a 7...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3911[/ATTACH]
                                          mendela is a perv, your girl dressed like that to meet him? that's weird, i would have made her put more clothes on
                                          So when you say psychosomatic, you mean like he could start a fire with his thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Chessman View Post
                                            Who gives a fuck. Stupid thread.
                                            hey assman ....what are you doing back you piece of shit

Comment

odds picture was found on hot or not...

yes -215
                                              no off the board

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson View Post
                                                mendela is a perv, your girl dressed like that to meet him? that's weird, i would have made her put more clothes on
                                                She wore clothes!!
                                                That is not the picture from her trip. He took her out of my picture and put her in that picture. GET IT?

Comment

She wore clothes!!
                                                  That is not the picture from her trip. He took her out of my picture and put her in that picture. GET IT?
                                                  I have never really had a girl friend but if I did I would not let her meet the President of Africa with hardly any clothes on.
                                                  So when you say psychosomatic, you mean like he could start a fire with his thoughts?

Comment

You just know Mandela tore up that ass later that night.

Comment

Check out his pimp cane. It keeps his pimp hand strong.

Comment

I wonder if Mandela let his friend have seconds.

Comment

You imbeciles! She wasn't there dressed like that.
                                                          This guy KingRevolver put her there by taking her out of my picture.

She met Mandela with her entire class!! Tell me where are all the others if she went with her class?

Comment

They're clowning around with photoshop Static.

No disrespect intended...

Comment

static's posts are funnier than anything else in here,including the pics.

dude is comical.

captain obvious needs to be here now.

Comment

What if Mandela got her pregnant?

Comment

Has she slept with any other well known people?

Comment

Hey, Static. If you want, you can rate and photoshop my girl. Here...

Name:	p2_sterger.jpg
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	7250096
                                                                    Attached Files

Comment

Put her on
                                                                      Guess Her Muff
                                                                      Look closer at my avatar pic and you will see a young Fishhead in front of Flamingo circa 1981

Comment

What kind of dipshit puts his girlfriend on the
                                                                        internet to be rated?

Comment

Hey, Static. If you want, you can rate and photoshop my girl. Here...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3912[/ATTACH]
                                                                          Ugly with fake knockers. Hides half her face
                                                                          with the cubs hat. 5 maybe 6

Tell these guys you faked that picture of Mandela.

Comment

Hey Static, do you tell your friends your g/f was boned by Mandela?

Comment

• #78

wow!!!! she got pounded by Mandela? once they go black..............

Comment

• #79

She's cute but wore same underwear to meet Mandela as she wore to beer pong game? I have to deduct points for that.

Comment

• #80

Originally posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
                                                                                  She's cute but wore same underwear to meet Mandela as she wore to beer pong game? I have to deduct points for that.
                                                                                  I noticed the same thing, buy that girl some new panties. If she's dressing like that for Nelson Mandela she has to be a gold digger, I would dump her asap before you wake up in a bath tub full of ice with a kidney missing.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X