Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate my new gf Jessica

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #81
    Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

    You donkey pinheads! Jealousy because my gf met a great man?
    You have to defraud their meeting with LIES.

    Where did your girlfriends go if you have any? To the zoo to meet a baby Elephant? roflmao
    Or is their most proud meeting with a stripper pole??

    Comment


    • #82
      Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

      static you aren't really this gullible are you?

      Comment


      • #83
        Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

        Relax big guy, my Momma was the biggest whore before she had me but I don't hold that against her. People change, don't hold anything against your new girl friend from things she has done in the past.
        So when you say psychosomatic, you mean like he could start a fire with his thoughts?

        Comment


        • #84
          Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

          ??

          They are saying things about Mandela and my gf. ALL LIES.
          I am defending her honor. What is the problem??

          Comment


          • #85
            Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

            Originally posted by Static View Post
            You donkey pinheads! Jealousy because my gf met a great man?
            You have to defraud their meeting with LIES.

            Where did your girlfriends go if you have any? To the zoo to meet a baby Elephant? roflmao
            Or is their most proud meeting with a stripper pole??

            Comment


            • #86
              Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

              People like you imbeciles are the reason I'm on medication.
              Chumps

              Comment


              • #87
                Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                Now that I think about it I banged her a few months ago. I remember those panties, except they were on the floor and not her body.

                Comment


                • #88
                  Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                  Comment


                  • #89
                    Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                    whatever you do,keep this thread alive.

                    Comment


                    • #90
                      Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                      Almost 1,500 views.

                      Comment


                      • #91
                        Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                        Originally posted by CostcoCousteau View Post
                        whatever you do,keep this thread alive.
                        No.
                        My girl is starting to ask questions about this place. I don't want her to see this thread.

                        Comment


                        • #92
                          Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                          Static,

                          Please believe that there aren't 5 guys posting at EOG that could score a chick that good looking. You really think all these goombahs behind these keyboards are either rich or look like Brad Pitt? They are broke, fat slobs with nothing better to do with their time. Every poster at EOG, except Rogue Scholar, would love a shot at a girl like that. Believe that. You've done well. 91023i2ndw;l

                          Good grief you fat fucking losers are so full of shit.

                          Comment


                          • #93
                            Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                            i never said i was good looking and i know im fat.

                            i just rated the girl on what she really is.

                            i also told static i would love to hook up with her

                            Comment


                            • #94
                              Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                              She has a nice ass. I think back to the general concept that "God gives women great asses when he doesn't give them tits". Being a tit guy, she doesn't show this part of her body - she cannot get higher than 6. But she's nice from what I see. Well done.

                              Comment


                              • #95
                                Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                                Comment


                                • #96
                                  Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                                  That's Delly's girl

                                  Comment


                                  • #97
                                    Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                                    Originally posted by KingRevolver View Post
                                    That's Delly's girl

                                    Comment


                                    • #98
                                      Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                                      Originally posted by Good grief View Post
                                      Static,

                                      Please believe that there aren't 5 guys posting at EOG that could score a chick that good looking. You really think all these goombahs behind these keyboards are either rich or look like Brad Pitt? They are broke, fat slobs with nothing better to do with their time. Every poster at EOG, except Rogue Scholar, would love a shot at a girl like that. Believe that. You've done well. 91023i2ndw;l

                                      Good grief you fat fucking losers are so full of shit.
                                      Why wouldn't Rogue Scholar want my girl?? Thank you Good Grief for the words.
                                      You're right. They are hater queefdwarfs.

                                      Comment


                                      • #99
                                        Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                                        Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                                        You think this is funny? Defacing my gf's picture by switching it with a cat. Texasfan you think people will believe this to be real?
                                        Posters caught on after KingRevolver put her next to a fat guy.

                                        If you're gonna act like a dick you should wear a condom on your head so you can at least look like one. Joke is on you.

                                        Comment


                                        • Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                                          tfan not cool not cool

                                          Comment


                                          • Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                                            hahahaha meow

                                            Comment


                                            • Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                                              We will see how funny this is in a few minutes.

                                              Comment


                                              • Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                                                Hope you got something good for us static

                                                Comment


                                                • Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                                                  Poster KingRevolver and his girlfriend



                                                  How do you like that?? You think this is funny to do? Just maybe now you learned your lesson, imbeciles.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                                                    They're just giving you some shit Static. Don't let it get to you, it's just guys being guys...

                                                    Comment


                                                    • Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                                                      Comment


                                                      • Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                                                        Originally posted by Static View Post
                                                        Poster KingRevolver and his girlfriend



                                                        How do you like that?? You think this is funny to do? Just maybe now you learned your lesson, imbeciles.

                                                        OMFG!!

                                                        Comment


                                                        • Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                                                          kinger thats you? look a little pale and you most likely lost weight.

                                                          Comment


                                                          • Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                                                            LMAO!

                                                            It looks like Static never photoshopped before which makes it even funnier.

                                                            Comment


                                                            • Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                                                              Static, this is the real me.

                                                              Click image for larger version

Name:	kelly07.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	7250100
                                                              Attached Files

                                                              Comment


                                                              • Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                                                                Lick my ice cream and kiss my pinky ring

                                                                Comment


                                                                • Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                                                                  Poster KingRevolver with his real girlfriend



                                                                  Not so funny now KingRevolver?
                                                                  Now your real picture will be all over and people will mock you like they did to me.

                                                                  What's that ugly thing growing out of your neck??

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                                                                    .

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                                                                      Originally posted by Static View Post
                                                                      Poster KingRevolver with his real girlfriend



                                                                      Not so funny now KingRevolver?
                                                                      Now your real picture will be all over and people will mock you like they did to me.

                                                                      What's that ugly thing growing out of your neck??
                                                                      hahahahahahah holy shit thATs funny

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                                                                        haha great thread.

                                                                        as for the chick...not bad at all. i'd hook up with her in a heartbeat or 2.
                                                                        brick.com --- site designed by poster brick to support brony homes across america


                                                                        sigpic

                                                                        Comment


                                                                        • Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                                                                          Originally posted by Static View Post
                                                                          Poster KingRevolver with his real girlfriend

                                                                          Attached Files

                                                                          Comment


                                                                          • Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                                                                            Seriously, nobody can be as dumb as this static character. That leads me to believe that he's either related to shantystar or this is another CC ghost along the lines of Wilson.

                                                                            Comment


                                                                            • Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                                                                              Originally posted by Static View Post
                                                                              Why wouldn't Rogue Scholar want my girl?? Thank you Good Grief for the words.
                                                                              You're right. They are hater queefdwarfs.
                                                                              Rogue plays for the other team. :+flipping

                                                                              Comment


                                                                              • Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                                                                                Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                                                                                Seriously, nobody can be as dumb as this static character. That leads me to believe that he's either related to shantystar or this is another CC ghost along the lines of Wilson.
                                                                                not me lil buddy
                                                                                So when you say psychosomatic, you mean like he could start a fire with his thoughts?

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                • Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

                                                                                  Hey Static, can you hook El Guapo up with that sexy senorita? I have 14 inches of suasivo to deposit into her. If she had el sexo with Nelson Mandela El Guapo is a shoe in.

                                                                                  Comment

                                                                                  Working...
                                                                                  X