• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

Classic thread.

Comment

some funny assed stuff in here...
      Investwithsports.com,...For the most accurate list of service plays anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        Seriously, nobody can be as dumb as this static character. That leads me to believe that he's either related to shantystar or this is another CC ghost along the lines of Wilson.
        My gf is being ridiculed by you skeet munchers. What am I to do?
        I am just suppose to sit back and not say a word?

You're a jealous nob burglar.

Comment

ship her to wyotown in a horse buggy static and i'll make sure to keep her from criticism.
          brick.com --- site designed by poster brick to support brony homes across america

sigpic

Comment

What?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	huh.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	7250103
              Attached Files

Comment

did some research and her name isn't jessica.
                brick.com --- site designed by poster brick to support brony homes across america

sigpic

Comment

Uh oh.

Comment

I just found a photo gallery of this chick on an adult website, and that picture was in there. Why would you lie about this?

Comment

Originally posted by BrickShitHouse View Post
                      I just found a photo gallery of this chick on an adult website, and that picture was in there. Why would you lie about this?
                      Yeah, I saw it too. Her real name is Anita Dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Static View Post
                        OK. Average of 8.1
                        I will check her adam's apple but you can't fake what she has down below.
                        Yes you can lol

I will say 7.5

Comment

I just saw this chick at the local tittie bar. There is no way it was not her. If it was not it was her identical twin. Funny how this static kid had a bachelor party and took a pic of the stripper and claims its his girl.

Ya right. She is shaved, just the way I like it.

Comment

Do you want to continue embarrassing yourselves in this thread?
                            Jealous fruit peddlers.

She is shaved? What young girl isn't shaved these days? Great guess you stupid kid! Ugly shoes. Let me buy you some real Nike's broke dweeb.

Comment

Do you want to continue embarrassing yourselves in this thread?
                              Jealous fruit peddlers.

She is shaved? What young girl isn't shaved these days? Great guess you stupid kid! Ugly shoes. Let me buy you some real Nike's broke dweeb.
                              static...

I think your new girl is fine. Very attractive & I hope you two have lots of fun,...
                              Investwithsports.com,...For the most accurate list of service plays anywhere

Comment

Fruit peddlers?

Comment

dude, just chill. what do you expect when you post a pic of your girl on a gambling website. guys were just having a little fun. your responses increased that fun. if you need guys on the internet to validate that your girl is hot, you need to grow up a bit.

for what it is worth. she is just fine. no need to hide her if you go out in public. relax its Friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                                    Yeah, I saw it too. Her real name is Anita Dick.
                                    Ya we know you do.

Comment

static, are you done with this girl yet? i could have scored with this chic last night but that old bastard cock blocked me....

So when you say psychosomatic, you mean like he could start a fire with his thoughts?

Comment

Another hotlink attempt foiled!

Comment

Greetings. Cute girl.

--no links please--

Comment

Lovely girl, mate. 6.0 I grade harshly.

Comment

What is even the point of posting my insider top information?
                                              Guys like to make fun because they are stuck with there ugly wifes. lol

I'd just move it on up for all the hateful people to continue there laughs and cunty humor.

Comment

Poster KingRevolver and his girlfriend

How do you like that?? You think this is funny to do? Just maybe now you learned your lesson, imbeciles.
                                                Holy shit this thread is priceless, how did I miss this. Gullible is greatness!

Just can't believe an EOG poster's GF banged Nelson... Guy is a legend.

Is it bad to have Nelson's sloppy seconds?

Comment

Check that, Nelson is the man and a man of the people. No doubt he passed that pussy around.

So 100th, or 101th sloppiness!

Comment

static was effing with us right? no way he was this dumb

Comment

Effing with what? You want to hate continue the hate.
                                                      Nice avatar gremlin.

Comment

hahaha I would give anything to book his action.
                                                        A Dollar Won Is A Dollar Earned.

Comment

OK. Average of 8.1
                                                          I will check her adam's apple but you can't fake what she has down below.
                                                          lol, any adam's apple?
                                                          http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php?t=318240

Comment

hahahaha good thread

Comment

Comment

Static is playing us... too funny.

Comment

• Агенство недвижимости

Агентство недвижимости maxarenda.ru входит в группу компаний «Московский ипотечный центр — МИЦ», работающую на рынке недвижимости с 1999 года. ГК «МИЦ» — это ведущие столичные риелторские и инвестиционно-девелоперские компании, предоставляющие услуги в секторе коммерческой и жилой недвижимости в Москве и Московской области, а также за рубежом. Изначально группа компаний специализировалась на риелторских услугах. На момент создания базовой структуры ГК «МИЦ» опыт сотрудников в сфере недвижимости составлял не менее пяти лет, что позволило расширить спектр услуг и заняться инвестированием в строительство жилой недвижимости. Качественное обслуживание и постоянное совершенствование бизнес-процессов позволили ГК «МИЦ» с успехом реализовать ряд крупных проектов. В Москве и Московской области построены и сданы в эксплуатацию более 20 жилых комплексов с развитой инфраструктурой, сейчас ведется строительство новых объектов.

Comment

Working...
                                                                  X