• Show
Clear All

• Rate my new gf Jessica

We were partying the other night with another couple lol
    She let me take this picture.

1-10?
    10 being great.

Re: Rate my new gf Jessica

Possible butterface. Why is she covering her chin? I'll give her a 7.5 but possible 8 if we get a picture showing the front.

Comment

She looks cute.

second guy on the picture - 1.5

Total = 6.5

(If the hand is from another girl, then turn that into positive for an outstanding 9.5!! --- 2 girls, beer, u, geesh that sounds about right, enjoy!)

Comment

Fuck her....I did

Just Kidding, couldn't resist
        Lick my ice cream and kiss my pinky ring

Comment

Solid 8

Comment

IPP is here. He'll give her an honest rating.

Comment

want to see the adams apple

Comment

She's hiding her Adam's Apple for some reason. Static, you better get that checked. Have you checked down below yet? They perform miracles down there these days. You can't tell they were operated on half the time but usually they're too cheap to get rid of the Adam's Apple.

If you come back with bad news, I'm afraid I'll have to lower my rating to a solid 3.5

Comment

Before I give her a rating I would like to know her Triple A stats. How she hit against righties & lefties that sort of thing. What kind of park did she play in? Getting brought up so late in the year....she will not have the required amount of at-bats to qualify for rookie of the year. Possibly her GM is show casing her talents to a possible trade in the off season.

Comment

AT MY AGE A 10
                    AT 30 YEARS OLD 6-7 RATE

Comment

Originally posted by KingRevolver View Post
                      Possible butterface. Why is she covering her chin? I'll give her a 7.5 but possible 8 if we get a picture showing the front.
                      There could be something dripping from her chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Static View Post
                        We were partying the other night with another couple lol
                        She let me take this picture.

1-10?
                        10 being great.

If she will chow box 8.5
                        if not 7.5

Comment

she is a 6 at the most

Comment

OK. Average of 8.1
                            I will check her adam's apple but you can't fake what she has down below.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDaddy View Post
                              she is a 6 at the most
                              OK. Now a 7.5 average

Comment

Comment

It keeps dropping
                                  BigDaddy you can't score a honey like this!!

Comment

Originally posted by Static View Post
                                    It keeps dropping
                                    BigDaddy you can't score a honey like this!!

who said that i could?

that has nothing to do with her still being a 6.

sorry

shit i would love to hook up with her.

Comment

You have a chance no matter how you look.
                                      I have one leg but she hooked up with me. But I am trim and good looking in the face. lol

Decent $$ helps too.

Comment

Originally posted by WVU View Post
                                        If she will chow box 8.5
                                        if not 7.5

Comment

Thx for the new beat off material, I'm gonna wear that picture out!!!!!
                                          So when you say psychosomatic, you mean like he could start a fire with his thoughts?

Comment

looks fine to me, i'd give her a 7.5-8. she got nice legs and azz.

Comment

How old is this broad, Static?

Comment

i'll give her a 3.
                                                when in doubt take the dog

Comment

what a bunch of fucking haters. no way she's less than a 7.5.

Comment

She's very cute Static. Congrats...

Comment

I'll give her an 8,looks kinda tall though.

Comment

Who gives a fuck. Stupid thread.

Comment

come on there is a folding table and garbage in the corner....is this picture take in a crack house?????

also...her sillouette looks a little weird...how much was this picture photosopped.? her 2 legs look weird in shape like this picture was altered especialy the shadow on her left side....and to be honest if u can only get a girl to a 7-7.5 using photoshop then she has some issues......

if this pic was photoshopped she was a 5 to start

post photoshop.....if her drink is in the red cup she is a 7.5 if its in the blue cup she is a 6.5......no decent woman uses blue cups , they are bad luck.....

Comment

Originally posted by vincenzococotti View Post
                                                            come on there is a folding table and garbage in the corner....is this picture take in a crack house?????

Comment

Were all of you in your underwear or just your girlfriend?

Comment

she needs to get the butt in shape alot of stuff hanging there

Comment

She's hiding her Adam's Apple for some reason. Static, you better get that checked. Have you checked down below yet? They perform miracles down there these days. You can't tell they were operated on half the time but usually they're too cheap to get rid of the Adam's Apple.

If you come back with bad news, I'm afraid I'll have to lower my rating to a solid 3.5
                                                                  lol
                                                                  http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php?t=318240

Comment

and I will raise mine to 9.5

Comment

id pop her in the keester

Comment

Is that Badco's niece? She's got a spot in the back of her undies. Static, I'm downgrading her to a 7

Sorry for the line movement. Always get the best number, bud. Let's get that post count up.

Comment

Comment

Is that Badco's niece? She's got a spot in the back of her undies. Static, I'm downgrading her to a 7

Sorry for the line movement. Always get the best number, bud. Let's get that post count up.
                                                                            Hahahaha what did you do blow it up and get a closer peek?

Comment

• #39

NICE GOING M8

Comment

• #40

Originally posted by pvcpipe View Post
                                                                                what a bunch of fucking haters. no way she's less than a 7.5.
                                                                                Thank you pvcpipe.
                                                                                Also thanks to the other good guys with good comments.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                X