The most infamous pictures & posts in Forumville history

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The most infamous pictures & posts in Forumville history

Would eat a bullet before I spent one second in the same room as either of those fat slobs, let alone a shower.

Comment

Originally posted by joeybagadonuts View Post
      Would eat a bullet before I spent one second in the same room as either of those fat slobs, let alone a shower.
      Donutter.

Never change.

Comment

Originally posted by joeybagadonuts View Post
        fuk that id raher be alive

Comment

Originally posted by onetrickpony View Post
          fuk that id raher be alive
          Fukkin Tricker says he rather be alive.

Tricker.

Never change.

Comment

• Re: The most infamous pictures in Forumville history

Originally posted by bookbraker View Post
            PO69 was claiming that this isn't him in bookmaker poker chat tuesday. He said Joey Bags stalks him and made this all up. LOL.

That sounds believable.

Comment

Originally posted by KingRevolver View Post
              ^
              that should have been a QFT.

That was also my post to officially throw my hat into the ring for DB of the year. What makes it better is its all true, which makes it the ultimate DB move.

Only thing that would make it better is if I had posted pictures of my wife to go along with it. Or maybe thrown a video up of the house, walking around it sort of like how Stu Feiner does it in one of his videos.

Comment

Post a picture of your hot wife, Moi.

Comment

I'm smarter than you. By a wide margin. You know it's true too is the funny thing about our interactions.----JaveyBaezBum

Comment

Post a picture of your hot wife, Moi.
                    i cant she works is the manager at a store and all i need is for some degenerate to come out heee looking for her with a printed photo off a sports forum.

Comment

Originally posted by wantitall4moi View Post
                      i cant she works is the manager at a store and all i need is for some degenerate to come out heee looking for her with a printed photo off a sports forum.
                      "Get the hell outta heee" - Mickey Blue Eyes

Comment

The only person who would do something crazy like that is TeddyKgb (subset R) and I'm sure he's not reading.

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by lap18 View Post
                          why does PO69 wear lipstick?
                          maybe he likes dudes

Comment

Now...why in the world would your wife work at a store when you've made tens of millions on gambling?

Busted.
                            "It starts with a whistle...and ends with a gun." - John Facenda

Comment

Originally posted by Doughboy View Post
                              Now...why in the world would your wife work at a store when you've made tens of millions on gambling?

Busted.

Comment

hahaha

Comment

congrats on DBag of the year 2012 wanti.

I'm smarter than you. By a wide margin. You know it's true too is the funny thing about our interactions.----JaveyBaezBum

Comment

congrats on DBag of the year 2012 wanti.

H2H Dbag of the year 2012

Railbird -120
                                    wanitall +110

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	u8NrD.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	7254620
                                      Attached Files

Comment

That's poster Deuce showing off his European sedan and expensive watch. Good addition, Subset.

Comment

[YOUTUBE][http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...V-gac/YOUTUBE]

Teddy KGB

Comment

Time to fire up the thread again...

Comment

Here's the one Timely asked about in the other thread.

Comment

Who's this?

Comment

Journeyman

Not journeyman. Google "vernon koekemoer"

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	rita on the rocks.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	7256994

Henry Hill/ Ritawithacock/ Maui

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11809[/ATTACH]

Henry Hill/ Ritawithacock/ Maui
                                                      Henry is a goofy looking mf'er for sure
                                                      Don't wake up in a roadside ditch

Comment

​ANTI-TOUT

Comment

Working...
                                                        X