EOG and The Sopranos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EOG and The Sopranos

Was looking for Sal Vitro after he got his ass kicked but couldn't find it. Would have been a good Timely.

Comment

LOL When Feech La Manna kicked his ass?

Comment

Irish Tim

Comment

Originally posted by rjt721 View Post
          Irish Tim

Comment

Winky is Carmela's dad

Guy looks like an old pervert

Comment

Originally posted by HenryHill View Post
              When i first joined here u were cryig about depression and talking about ending ur life...u should just done it u depressed air betting freak
              Yet I offered you $500 to prove I ever posted either of those things, and you amazingly enough declined and have yet to bump a single post.

Although you proved you can't read a basic sentence in this thread so maybe I told you to kill yourself for the 1000th time, and you misread it like you do everything else in life.
              tripp blows

Comment

Originally posted by KingRevolver View Post
                No, I meant she was pregnant with his kid. Bad sentence.

I've seen the whole show about four times already, pal.
                Yes that is correct. Was confused by the way u wrote it, didnt mean to attack ur sopranos knowledge lol

Comment

Winky's sister

Comment

Originally posted by Timelytowin View Post
                    Yet I offered you $500 to prove I ever posted either of those things, and you amazingly enough declined and have yet to bump a single post.

Although you proved you can't read a basic sentence in this thread so maybe I told you to kill yourself for the 1000th time, and you misread it like you do everything else in life.
                    You are a miserable angry freak who suffers from severe depression...now shut the fuck up loser

Comment

Nedrow

Comment

Was looking for Sal Vitro after he got his ass kicked but couldn't find it. Would have been a good Timely.

Comment

"Mustang Sally"

oh man, what a classic show. I miss it so much. So many great/hilarious characters all over the place.

Comment

Viejo again

Comment

A-Train

Comment

Sperm and Darkhat

Comment

Kinger and Brick chasing Moldy trying to get him to pay

Comment

You're killing me.

Clown still owes me $75...

Comment

Originally posted by HenryHill View Post
                                      When i first joined here u were cryig about depression and talking about ending ur life...u should just done it u depressed air betting freak

Comment

SBR guys just not good at this. Very painful some of them

Comment

• Re: EOG and The Sopranos

Originally posted by Timetopay View Post
                                          Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
                                          Exactly!!!!!!!

this is one of the greatest threads ever...

Comment

The Sopranos was overrated - never even watched the show. 24 >>>>>> Sopranos.
                                            tripp blows

Comment

Then how do you know it's overrated?

Comment

Winky's sister

"White Folk's Greed Runs a World In Need..."

Comment

Man, Gloria Trillo was probably the hottest chick they ever had on the show.

Comment

Tripp is AJ when he goes to the party and his friends shave his eye brows and glue his face to the floor

Comment

Tripp is AJ when he goes to the party and his friends shave his eye brows and glue his face to the floor
                                                      LOL After the Mudvayne concert.

Comment

TTP's two favorite so far...

Originally posted by sweeper View Post
                                                        Govolz & Mrs. Govolz

Originally posted by sweeper View Post
                                                        MikeYanks23

Comment

Man, Gloria Trillo was probably the hottest chick they ever had on the show.
                                                          Chris' goomah in Vegas that Tony fucks while he's out there

Comment

TTP's two favorite so far...
                                                            Just absolutely terrible

Comment

Kinger and Brick chasing Moldy trying to get him to pay

Comment

Fair enough rj, although I've seen a few episodes
                                                                tripp blows

Comment

The X

Comment

Brick

Comment

Bimmer trying to calm down Irish Tim

Comment

hottest smokeshow

Comment

Who's this, TTP or RJT?

Comment

Kings favorite charity

Comment

X's Girlfriend...

Comment

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcQOk8uAvus

William Lee gets smacked!
                                                                                  Lick my ice cream and kiss my pinky ring

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X