Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

    Originally posted by PassTheRock View Post
    So what do we have... like 99,971 posts to go? We should be able to do this by 2011 I think.
    not sure where you got your data. i calculated 99,969.

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

      Originally posted by janus View Post
      not sure where you got your data. i calculated 99,969.
      No, it's 99,968.
      OHAI!!!!

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

        Originally posted by PassTheRock View Post
        No, it's 99,968.
        put the fucking pipe down & pick up a calculator. any idiot can see its 99,967. don't make me get doc involved.

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

          absolutely the stupidest thread on here, well next to anythingstarted by doc

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

            livan hernadez is a fat worthless fuck

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

              Originally posted by mofome View Post
              livan hernadez is a fat worthless fuck
              not entirely worthless. the fat could be burned to heat homes.

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

                Originally posted by fivedoorsdown View Post
                absolutely the stupidest thread on here, well next to anythingstarted by doc
                true, its is stupid. as for myself, i'm just trying to get to 3000 posts, at which point i'll retire, then come back for one last elongated post to defend whoever least deserves defense.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

                  Originally posted by janus View Post
                  true, its is stupid. as for myself, i'm just trying to get to 3000 posts, at which point i'll retire, then come back for one last elongated post to defend whoever least deserves defense.
                  What are you waiting for bitch? :+whipping

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

                    Originally posted by BrickShitHouse View Post
                    What are you waiting for bitch? :+whipping
                    dunno. something to talk about, maybe?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

                      fuck

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

                        you

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

                          coco

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

                            crisp

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

                              Originally posted by janus View Post
                              put the fucking pipe down & pick up a calculator. any idiot can see its 99,967. don't make me get doc involved.
                              I was thinking the same thing. If we got Doc in here the mission would be accomplished by Mother's Day.
                              OHAI!!!!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

                                You cannot poop without peeing.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X