I heard Billy Walters bet 2 Million Dollars on The Super Bowl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: I heard Billy Walters bet 2 Million Dollars on The Super Bowl

Trust me on this one Rainbow, or ask Al's sons....Their offices in Las Vegas were only a few doors down from each other on Spring Mountain Rd...
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Comment

Originally posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
      Trust me on this one Rainbow, or ask Al's sons....Their offices in Las Vegas were only a few doors down from each other on Spring Mountain Rd...
      I've been in his office in LV, I'm talking about before Donbest even EXISTED, AL was BOOKING in DR before anyone period, that is a fact.........

Comment

3 years before you my friend.....
        3yrs isn't way before...

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow View Post
          3yrs isn't way before...
          Gambling years equate to dog years. Fast and furious.

Comment

Originally posted by newport2 View Post
            Without a doubt......

Comment

Originally posted by Seanie Mac View Post
              thank you VD. So it's always been about trying to even action and just bank the vig? so when people say a line is a trap, there's no truth to that?
              Not always about even action on both sides...you need decisions...the overhead for a top book is off the charts....

All about juice, volume, decisions and good people working the books...

Comment

Originally posted by newport2 View Post
                21yrs, thats not long...Thank God the years are not equivalent to dog years........

Comment

Not always about even action on both sides...you need decisions...the overhead for a top book is off the charts....

All about juice, volume, decisions and good people working the books...
                  100% agree, and I've never been a BM. But, I'm from a family lineage of them, and related to a few former industry names, have known many others, or met some monsters along the way.

The sharper and richer ones, all have strong opinions, and have stated you have to make some stands, have some strong positions to win big..if you're extremely smart and create your own luck..you'll get to dictate where many of these trench positions will be.

I can't speak for offshore biz models, which may or may not do fine with even action, based upon immense volume? But, former stateside ones, even when a BM's clientele is loaded with good customers, of white collar biz owners, doctors, lawyers, etc..that pay on time, and are steady red ink..and a operation that isn't dictated nor overrun by sharp action..still needs to win some strong positions..in order to get fat and flush.

Comment

who did billy have this year

Comment

Originally posted by railbird View Post
                      who did billy have this year
                      He had New England....

Comment

Working...
                      X