Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP Lori

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RIP Lori

    I was very saddened to hear of Lori's passing.

    She was once Rio/Skybook's head line manager, back in early days.

    Her funeral took place in Escazu this morning.

    Rest in peace, Lori.

  • #2
    Re: RIP Lori

    Lori was one of the good ones...she will be missed...RIP sweetheart.......
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: RIP Lori

      Not Lori from mirage in old days ? Either way of course RIP

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: RIP Lori

        Sorry JamesD but it is the same Lori.....
        Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: RIP Lori

          Originally posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
          Lori was one of the good ones...she will be missed...RIP sweetheart.......
          We were just talking about her... RIP Lori.... I had a many drinks with her...

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: RIP Lori

            RIP

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: RIP Lori

              Originally posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
              Sorry JamesD but it is the same Lori.....
              Gd damn that's terrible. I remember Lori, shep, and Michelle working under Jimmy from the old days. She was so young. Absolutely horrible news.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: RIP Lori

                Used to hang out at Time Out Tavern with her. Down to earth, hard working, honest and giving person. Truly a shame to lose her and way too early. God bless you Lori.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: RIP Lori

                  Originally posted by James D View Post
                  Gd damn that's terrible. I remember Lori, shep, and Michelle working under Jimmy from the old days. She was so young. Absolutely horrible news.
                  Went to the Fairgounds in New Orleans La. with Shep a many days years ago before he moved to Vegas. Shep knew everybody.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: RIP Lori

                    Originally posted by OLDSANDBAGGER View Post
                    Used to hang out at Time Out Tavern with her. Down to earth, hard working, honest and giving person. Truly a shame to lose her and way too early. God bless you Lori.

                    I have thought about Lori a dozen times today such a horrible thing. I remember her being so young, she can't be older then 50. I wish I never noticed this damn thread.

                    Shep was some character for sure. He used to answer the must bet line at the mirage, always made me laugh. Whatever happened to shep?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: RIP Lori

                      Originally posted by James D View Post
                      I have thought about Lori a dozen times today such a horrible thing. I remember her being so young, she can't be older then 50. I wish I never noticed this damn thread.

                      Shep was some character for sure. He used to answer the must bet line at the mirage, always made me laugh. Whatever happened to shep?
                      He had a hear attack in the swimming pool. He had be having heart problems a year before the attack.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: RIP Lori

                        on a good note Michele is doing well...we are friends...she is devastated by Lori's passing, they were best friends

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: RIP Lori

                          RIP

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: RIP Lori

                            Originally posted by rainbow View Post
                            He had a hear attack in the swimming pool. He had be having heart problems a year before the attack.
                            Rainbow,

                            So Shep is also deceased? Thank you for the update on Michelle Dinkeson at least someone from the old mirage crew is doing well. Did Lori have a family?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: RIP Lori

                              Originally posted by James D View Post
                              Rainbow,

                              So Shep is also deceased? Thank you for the update on Michelle Dinkeson at least someone from the old mirage crew is doing well. Did Lori have a family?
                              Yep, Shep is gone.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Re: RIP Lori

                                Shep too? What a damn shame. Did Lori have a family?

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Re: RIP Lori

                                  never married....lori was very close to her niece and all her friends

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Re: RIP Lori

                                    She was good people and will be missed dearly down here.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Re: RIP Lori

                                      Originally posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
                                      Sorry JamesD but it is the same Lori.....
                                      Oh man, can't believe this, knew Lori very well back in the day, we spent many a day together outside the work place......had no idea she was involved with offshore.

                                      Sad to hear this
                                      ​STAY FOCUSED

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Re: RIP Lori

                                        Moving news of this event to the main board for a few days, to give others who may have known her an opportunity to be informed of the unfortunate event.

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Re: RIP Lori

                                          Thank you Mike, as I mentioned earlier in the thread I knew her when she was a supervisor at mirage Las Vegas when Jimmy V was vegas' top line maker. She and Michelle were both huge assets to Jimmy. It sounds like many of you met her when she went offshore, that's when I lost touch with her. Such a class act all around and it really saddens me she passed so young.

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            Re: RIP Lori

                                            Is this blonde hair Lori who managed the Primadonna book at Stateline before moving over to the Mirage?
                                            The art of learning is learning who to ignore ~LeAnn Rimes

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              Re: RIP Lori

                                              I can also attest to her great human qualities. Class act all around.

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                Re: RIP Lori

                                                Sorry to hear, guys. It sounds like she was a great person.

                                                RIP

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  Re: RIP Lori

                                                  I still remember that night when she had me shooting TEQUILA about 12yrs ago in Costa Rica. Its no telling how many shots we had that night. The bar was in Sabana Sur, I can't even think of the name of that place right now. They have been closed for quite a while now. She always had a SMILE on her face. She was so easy to get along with. RIP Lori...

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #26
                                                    Re: RIP Lori

                                                    Originally posted by James D View Post
                                                    when Jimmy V was vegas' top line maker.




                                                    Thanks for the laughs .........

                                                    Comment


                                                    • #27
                                                      Re: RIP Lori

                                                      Originally posted by High Times View Post



                                                      Thanks for the laughs .........


                                                      I won't bother debating this point. Is this really the type of thread you want to derail with a comment like "thanks for the laughs"?

                                                      Comment


                                                      • #28
                                                        Re: RIP Lori

                                                        Is there a link to an obit?

                                                        Comment


                                                        • #29
                                                          Re: RIP Lori

                                                          Originally posted by EOGMike View Post
                                                          Moving news of this event to the main board for a few days, to give others who may have known her an opportunity to be informed of the unfortunate event.
                                                          Great decision Mike.....Lori was all class.....
                                                          Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

                                                          Comment


                                                          • #30
                                                            Re: RIP Lori

                                                            Lori was a great person.

                                                            I had spent more than a few evenings with Lori and she was absolutely the classiest lady I have ever had the opportunity of spending time with.

                                                            RIP Lori.

                                                            Comment


                                                            • #31
                                                              Re: RIP Lori

                                                              Any pics of Lori?
                                                              ​STAY FOCUSED

                                                              Comment


                                                              • #32
                                                                Re: RIP Lori

                                                                Originally posted by FISHHEAD View Post
                                                                Any pics of Lori?

                                                                Comment


                                                                • #33
                                                                  Re: RIP Lori

                                                                  Originally posted by James D View Post
                                                                  I won't bother debating this point. Is this really the type of thread you want to derail with a comment like "thanks for the laughs"?

                                                                  Yes that was fucked up and I am sorry for that crap..........



                                                                  R.I.P. Lori

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • #34
                                                                    Re: RIP Lori

                                                                    Sorry to hear this news.

                                                                    R.I.P. Miss Lori

                                                                    Comment

                                                                    Working...
                                                                    X