RIP Lori

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Lori

I was very saddened to hear of Lori's passing.

She was once Rio/Skybook's head line manager, back in early days.

Her funeral took place in Escazu this morning.

Rest in peace, Lori.

Re: RIP Lori

Lori was one of the good ones...she will be missed...RIP sweetheart.......
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Comment

Not Lori from mirage in old days ? Either way of course RIP

Comment

Sorry JamesD but it is the same Lori.....

Comment

Originally posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
          Lori was one of the good ones...she will be missed...RIP sweetheart.......
          We were just talking about her... RIP Lori.... I had a many drinks with her...

Comment

RIP

Comment

Gd damn that's terrible. I remember Lori, shep, and Michelle working under Jimmy from the old days. She was so young. Absolutely horrible news.

Comment

Used to hang out at Time Out Tavern with her. Down to earth, hard working, honest and giving person. Truly a shame to lose her and way too early. God bless you Lori.

Comment

Originally posted by James D View Post
                  Gd damn that's terrible. I remember Lori, shep, and Michelle working under Jimmy from the old days. She was so young. Absolutely horrible news.
                  Went to the Fairgounds in New Orleans La. with Shep a many days years ago before he moved to Vegas. Shep knew everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by OLDSANDBAGGER View Post
                    Used to hang out at Time Out Tavern with her. Down to earth, hard working, honest and giving person. Truly a shame to lose her and way too early. God bless you Lori.

I have thought about Lori a dozen times today such a horrible thing. I remember her being so young, she can't be older then 50. I wish I never noticed this damn thread.

Shep was some character for sure. He used to answer the must bet line at the mirage, always made me laugh. Whatever happened to shep?

Comment

I have thought about Lori a dozen times today such a horrible thing. I remember her being so young, she can't be older then 50. I wish I never noticed this damn thread.

Shep was some character for sure. He used to answer the must bet line at the mirage, always made me laugh. Whatever happened to shep?
                      He had a hear attack in the swimming pool. He had be having heart problems a year before the attack.

Comment

on a good note Michele is doing well...we are friends...she is devastated by Lori's passing, they were best friends

Comment

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow View Post
                            He had a hear attack in the swimming pool. He had be having heart problems a year before the attack.
                            Rainbow,

So Shep is also deceased? Thank you for the update on Michelle Dinkeson at least someone from the old mirage crew is doing well. Did Lori have a family?

Comment

Rainbow,

So Shep is also deceased? Thank you for the update on Michelle Dinkeson at least someone from the old mirage crew is doing well. Did Lori have a family?
                              Yep, Shep is gone.

Comment

Shep too? What a damn shame. Did Lori have a family?

Comment

never married....lori was very close to her niece and all her friends

Comment

She was good people and will be missed dearly down here.

Comment

Oh man, can't believe this, knew Lori very well back in the day, we spent many a day together outside the work place......had no idea she was involved with offshore.

Sad to hear this
                                      ​STAY FOCUSED

Comment

Moving news of this event to the main board for a few days, to give others who may have known her an opportunity to be informed of the unfortunate event.

Comment

Thank you Mike, as I mentioned earlier in the thread I knew her when she was a supervisor at mirage Las Vegas when Jimmy V was vegas' top line maker. She and Michelle were both huge assets to Jimmy. It sounds like many of you met her when she went offshore, that's when I lost touch with her. Such a class act all around and it really saddens me she passed so young.

Comment

Is this blonde hair Lori who managed the Primadonna book at Stateline before moving over to the Mirage?
                                            The art of learning is learning who to ignore ~LeAnn Rimes

Comment

I can also attest to her great human qualities. Class act all around.

Comment

Sorry to hear, guys. It sounds like she was a great person.

RIP

Comment

I still remember that night when she had me shooting TEQUILA about 12yrs ago in Costa Rica. Its no telling how many shots we had that night. The bar was in Sabana Sur, I can't even think of the name of that place right now. They have been closed for quite a while now. She always had a SMILE on her face. She was so easy to get along with. RIP Lori...

Comment

when Jimmy V was vegas' top line maker.

Thanks for the laughs .........

Comment

Originally posted by High Times View Post

Thanks for the laughs .........

I won't bother debating this point. Is this really the type of thread you want to derail with a comment like "thanks for the laughs"?

Comment

Is there a link to an obit?

Comment

Originally posted by EOGMike View Post
                                                          Moving news of this event to the main board for a few days, to give others who may have known her an opportunity to be informed of the unfortunate event.
                                                          Great decision Mike.....Lori was all class.....

Comment

Lori was a great person.

I had spent more than a few evenings with Lori and she was absolutely the classiest lady I have ever had the opportunity of spending time with.

RIP Lori.

Comment

Any pics of Lori?
                                                              ​STAY FOCUSED

Comment

Originally posted by FISHHEAD View Post
                                                                Any pics of Lori?

Comment

I won't bother debating this point. Is this really the type of thread you want to derail with a comment like "thanks for the laughs"?

Yes that was fucked up and I am sorry for that crap..........

R.I.P. Lori

Comment

Sorry to hear this news.

R.I.P. Miss Lori

Comment

Working...
                                                                    X