small field also 1 min to post

Comment

• Re: Bridge jumper alerts

Aqueduct,8th race the # 3 ,they are jumping,i am passing

Comment

Originally posted by michael777 View Post
              Aqueduct,8th race the # 3 ,they are jumping,i am passing
              thanks for the heads up, looking into this one.

Comment

Less than eight minutes to post.

Comment

also passing on that jumper a few others have some shot in that small field. dont see this as a cakewalk, kind of like the #1

Comment

horse won by 10 or whatever, missed opportunity! only 72% in show pool however this was not a full all out bridge jumper, at 1/2 in a tiny field people still hesitated a bit in that show pool for some reason.

Comment

3 in the third at Charlestown,20 minutes to post

Comment

second at Charlestown,#2 20 minutes to post

Comment

Santa Anita,5th race the 8,going to be huge jumping,call the coast guard if he runs out

Comment

I decided to jump,I'm all in,all you Lib's can hope i jump and die,good luck to all,I love you

Comment

got over 81% of the show pool and won by a huge margin

72% of place pool

about 86% of the win pool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes no sense.

Race 5

8 Justify Smith M E $2.10 $2.10 $2.10
                              4 Shivermetimbers Prat F - $2.60 $2.10
                              3 Pepe Tono Roman E A - - $2.10
                              5 Calexman Quinonez A - - -

Scratched: Curly's Rocket (1), All Out Blitz (2), Platinum Equity (6)
                              Winning Trainer: Bob Baffert – Owner: China Horse Club, Head of Plains Partners LLC, Starlight Racing, WinStar Farm
                              $2 Pick-3 (6/8/8) Paid $13.00 (3OF3)
                              $0.50 Pick-4 (7/2,4,5,6,10/8/1,2,6,8) Paid $13.40 (4OF4)
                              $2 Exacta (8-4) Paid $3.40
                              $0.50 Trifecta (8-4-3) Paid $1.60
                              $0.10 Superfecta (8-4-3-5) Paid $0.58
                              Originally posted by railbird
                              Satan time is short

Comment

Tampa second race

Comment

48 394 2% 132 3% 336 1%
                                  9 1,932 8% 1,013 20% 1,636 5%
                                  13 1,349 6% 438 9% 719 2%
                                  1/9 18,764 80% 2,812 56% 29,877 90%
                                  37 503 2% 358 7% 479 1%
                                  46 409 2% 220 4% 318 1%
                                  23,368 4,989 33,372

Comment

1 Imperial Hint 4 2.40 2.10 2.10

Comment

missed that one even though I was placing bets at TB today. My computer died so I have to try and get everything done from just a laptop.

AQ r1 was also a jumper race. Missed that, too.
                                      Satan time is short

Comment

Aqueduct second race #1

Comment

Charles Town first race

Comment

Santa Anita,5th

Comment

didn't get here in time

2/5 M/L, went off 1/5

80% of the show pool
                                              Satan time is short

Comment

Aqueduct first race,1/1A

Comment

Aqueduct first race # 4

Comment

watch for race 9 Keenland today. good bridge jumping possibilities on #5

Comment

charles town second race

Comment

Mountaineer 7th

Comment

mountaineer race 6 in 5 minutes primed for a jumper

Comment

the easiest win in a horse race you will ever see, i dont think he was ever not 5 lengths in front and won by 10

Comment

19.7k out of 23k in show pool. bridges are clear

Comment

he was not the chalk in the place pool ! went of 2/5 .

Comment

oh sorry pools updated again

28k out of 36 k in show pool at close, not as huge a % as I thought it might be.

and he was chalk in place pool but only 6k out of 11k on that 2/5 shot.

Comment

I bet place/show but I knew what would happen.

The money shows up midway through the race and it paid the minimum to place anyway.

When the race started, there was only a few hundred on the #5 to place.

Went off 1/2.

Roughly half the win pool, half the place pool and 77.5% of the show pool.
                                                                    Satan time is short

Comment

4 horse field in Monmouths first race,and show betting allowed

Comment

and the 2/5 runs fourth

Comment

mountaineer race 6 has a 1/2 ML favorite that should go off 1 to 5 and there is show wagering. race 4 just went off. this is a 2.20 min payment track also so the bridges might be full, grab a spot.

Comment

I'm playing!!!

Comment

0 min to post 109 k out of 114k in show pool. major jumping

Comment

130k out of 153k was the total

1 to 9 fav won by 15 or whatever

that was a serious overlay at $2.20 in that situation to show.

Comment

one of the horses barely left the gate at the start. they are looking at it. I suppose since they lost some house money on this they could pull some BS call that horse that could not start a non runner and cancel the negative pool show wagering with only 5 starters not t after its all official. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X