Bridge jumper alerts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bridge jumper alerts

this shouldn't miss the board, but you never know.........
    "Religious bondage shackles and debilitates the mind, and unfits it for every noble enterprise." ---- James Madison

Re: Probably going to be a jumper in PRM 8th

There was a $3,000 show bet on a race at Mountaineer Park the other night but I froze.

The bet was made on a 3-1 shot who finished off the board.

The favorites ran 1-2 and paid about $4.00 to show.

Comment

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
      There was a $3,000 show bet on a race at Mountaineer Park the other night but I froze.

The bet was made on a 3-1 shot who finished off the board.

The favorites ran 1-2 and paid about $4.00 to show.
      jesus, poor bastard betting(and losing) that 3K trying to win a few hundred.

Comment

Originally posted by mr merlin View Post
        jesus, poor bastard betting(and losing) that 3K trying to win a few hundred.
        He probably bet $10k offshore on the favs to show and cleaned up on the race. Happens all the time when these guys manipulate the pools.

Comment

nice pick 3 payouts for the 1st pick 3 of the day at Pimlico and the pick 3 at Woodbine that began with race 2

Pimlico went chalk/2nd choice/chalk

Woodbine went 2nd choice/chalk/chalk
          "Religious bondage shackles and debilitates the mind, and unfits it for every noble enterprise." ---- James Madison

Comment

race 4 at AP lets try a pick 3

4-8/2-4-7-8/1-5-6

Comment

I love it when EOG contributor blueline releases his horse racing selections.

Smart and sophisticated.

Comment

Originally posted by Scatana Fas View Post
                He probably bet $10k offshore on the favs to show and cleaned up on the race. Happens all the time when these guys manipulate the pools.
                This possibility entered my mind.

Comment

nothing sophiticated about this pick 3 it's just my contribution to the illinois pools and trying to do my part for illinois racing

Comment

Bridgejumper in Race 4 at AP today... look at those show prices. 82k$ bet on the 8 who finished off the board... 2nd choice took $3.3k

Comment

a whopping 3800 in that pick 3 pool

Comment

I was so busy with the pick 3 I didnt even think of the show pools

Comment

In the UK we can bet at some US tracks(not all) and we do not bet into the pool(altho you can if you wish)
                          We bet on the exchange,I have often noticed some numbers that dont add up on a quiet Monday night at Mountaineer (I only tune in to see Nancy )

Some races theyll be 5-6 times more bet on a race than there is in the win pool at the track & the pool V exchange prices are way off.Is there anything hooky going on ? I dont know but it is open to manipulation.

Comment

in the prm 8th race last night there was 42k at least in the show pool... iowa pays minimum 10 cents on the dollar (2.20 payout). the horse barely held on for 3rd....

Comment

Originally posted by blueline View Post
                              nothing sophiticated about this pick 3 it's just my contribution to the illinois pools and trying to do my part for illinois racing
                              12 consolation payouts coming?
                              Any contributions greatly appreciated
                              http://fullertoncares.com/
                              http://www.sctbrescue.org/

Comment

Working...
                              X