Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

We did three Videos this week on preseason bets. I cannot remember, how did the picks do?

Comment

Originally posted by Fezzik View Post
      We did three Videos this week on preseason bets. I cannot remember, how did the picks do?
      Fezz, how is your boy Teddy Covers doing?

Also, is there a "Life on the Line" sequel coming? I will offer up $100 to start the funding. No lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Heim View Post
        Fezzik under 43.5 in Raider game not looking good. Reports of Titans establishing running game were obv greatly exaggerated.

PS. No doubt many got Lions +3.5
        Fezzik living right with this win. 34 pts in 1H and only needed 3 points the final 23:15 for the game to go over.

Never in doubt fezzik.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsrmylife View Post
          Fezzik living right with this win. 34 pts in 1H and only needed 3 points the final 23:15 for the game to go over.

Never in doubt fezzik.
          That's hilarious.

Livin' right.

Those contests that he won centuries ago are infinite galaxies in the rearview mirror at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by El Chapo View Post
            That's hilarious.

Livin' right.

Those contests that he won centuries ago are infinite galaxies in the rearview mirror at this point.
            El Chapo, $25 if u make a Photoshop picture of Fezz as Capt Kirk (Star Trek). "Infinite galaxies away."

Comment

He made 26 units last week down about 3 this week.

He got on a heater for two days and went from +10 units to +36. Surprised his 'brother' wasnt here chirping in this thread, but he made the appearance under his own name this time

Comment

how have your picks for the last 7 years done?

I still cant figure out which is your best or worst sport, because they all bleed deep red

Comment

No idea, I don't watch your videos but I am sure since you are posting about it they all won.

Here's the thing, luck is a democratic residual and any pattern of the same length is just as likely to occur in a random sequence; such as Win, Win, Win.

Unfortunately for you, large sample sizes serve as a counter to variance and from what we know of your record, you are experiencing positive variance.
                  Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Comment

So Fezzik's new marketing scheme is that it's a sprint not a marathon.

Comment

I assume most clients of sports touts are only concerned about short-term results.

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckyG View Post
                        Fezz, how is your boy Teddy Covers doing?

Also, is there a "Life on the Line" sequel coming? I will offer up $100 to start the funding. No lie.

double issue today on podcast with Teddy Covers.... no fluff

Comment

Teddy C. gives out some good info on the podcast every time.

Comment

Only problem with all that great info Teddy No Covers has is he's not a winning bettor over the last five years. The only people making money on his info are the people fading him.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTop View Post
                              double issue today on podcast with Teddy Covers.... no fluff
                              MrTop, u got a link?

Comment

If anything, Teddy should be evidence of one gambling TRUTH:

* You can't RATIONALIZE picks.

...If u find yourself going down that road, you're going the wrong way.

Comment

Working...
                                X