Comment

• Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

Originally posted by Scooper View Post
      This week’s nags straight out da BUNKeR

“CFL Week 2 picks;

2 stars 365 Hamilton +7
      1 stars 361 Sas +2.5
      1 stars 363 Winnipeg -2”

Thx for the updates. I think he was using stale lines, unless he sent those out very early in week.

Comment

How come on his webpage it say he winning at everything?

The real women sport expert

Comment

Looks like the FEZZ is only down 19 units now!

Comment

What happened to the Meat Man Food Thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Fezzik View Post
              Someone should call the COMP PICK HOTLINE and do a wellness check on David.

Comment

I think he was "fed up" with the abuse.

Comment

Fezz on a heater..picked up around 35 units last 10 days, few units in the black currently..

Comment

Fezzik unpinned his rsw on vegas aces under

Comment

You know where to find him. Ask him yourself as he doesn't bite. HA
                      Stanford Cardinals

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post

because fiction sells better than facts

fezzik>Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post

are these $1,000 units? No way these are $100/units.

Comment

keep wynn-in fez

Comment

Anybody heard from FeZz or fRed0

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsrmylife View Post
                                are these $1,000 units? No way these are $100/units.
                                Imaginary units

Comment

Originally posted by Scooper View Post
                                  Anybody heard from FeZz or fRed0
                                  I don't think we'll be hearing from Fredo any time soon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO-VFDYy9Rk

Comment

Leave it to sharp as a marble FezZ to win his mlb game of the week but still lose money on the day lol, 1-1, -.25

7/31/18
                                    Tue
                                    MLB Sides
                                    LA Dodgers Dodgers

7/31/18
                                    Tue
                                    MLB Sides
                                    Pittsburgh Pirates
                                    +105

Comment

• Computer Bob’s “performance” as fezzik’s blap monitor has been embarrassing at best

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooper View Post
                                        Computer Bob’s “performance” as fezzik’s blap monitor has been embarrassing at best
                                        I actually just posted about this over there, it's ridiculous.
                                        Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Comment

• ComptrBob coming under attack?

Hard to believe.

There must be a mistake or misunderstanding.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                                            ComptrBob coming under attack?

Hard to believe.

There must be a mistake or misunderstanding.
                                            I'm not attacking him, I'm just saying that you can't proof unverified tips.

Ask him, he'll tell you the same thing, which is why it is odd that his proofing service has devolved into, "He said, she said." Fezz supposedly has recently gone 6-0 on tips that Bob never received and Fezz is getting credit for them. I'm no proofing expert but I can tell you that's not how it's done.
                                            Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Comment

• Bob's hands are tied..Do you really want RJ taking over the record keeping..

Comment

• Originally posted by pippy View Post
                                                Bob's hands are tied..Do you really want RJ taking over the record keeping..
                                                I take your point but Proofing is for potential clients, not the Tipster.

Sorry Mr. Tipster, I never received your tip and I can't proof unverified tips so it will not be included in the public record.

End of conversation.

Comment

• Which brings me to a larger point:

Who is watching the Watch Dogs?

It's called. "Proofing" because I need "proof" that you made the selection. If a well-respected Proofer is including unverified tips in the public record then all is lost, in the sense of having an unbiased independent third party share an honest report on a Tipster's performance.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X