Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

Originally posted by MrTop View Post
    Teddy C. gives out some good info on the podcast every time.
    The Market is a mechanism that takes from the many and gives to the few. Teddy is one of the "many" that lose; Fezz as well (records prove this).

Time is a fire we all burn in and I don't think the best use of it is to spend it listening to losing sports bettors.

If you enjoy listening, no worries, just don't expect to improve.
    Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Comment

Originally posted by Fezzik View Post
      We did three Videos this week on preseason bets. I cannot remember, how did the picks do?
      Follow Anthony Weiner's example and delete your account.

Comment

Originally posted by GameBred View Post
        The Market is a mechanism that takes from the many and gives to the few. Teddy is one of the "many" that lose; Fezz as well (records prove this).

Time is a fire we all burn in and I don't think the best use of it is to spend it listening to losing sports bettors.

If you enjoy listening, no worries, just don't expect to improve.
        Nice one, I'll have to remember this
        All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

Originally posted by GameBred View Post
          No idea, I don't watch your videos but I am sure since you are posting about it they all won.

Here's the thing, luck is a democratic residual and any pattern of the same length is just as likely to occur in a random sequence; such as Win, Win, Win.

Unfortunately for you, large sample sizes serve as a counter to variance and from what we know of your record, you are experiencing positive variance.
          See, sometimes we don't have to post anything, we can just let someone else do it for us.

Well said, GameBred.

Comment

Let me break down GameBred's analysis into a sound bite or post bite as it were.

YOU SUCK FUCKING DICK FEZZIK

Comment

Originally posted by pokerjoe View Post
              See, sometimes we don't have to post anything, we can just let someone else do it for us.

Well said, GameBred.
              Thanks PJ.

Interesting timing on your post as now that the International Break is upon us I have had time to dig into your book. I would describe it as a “must read.” Congrats, it is an important contribution to the sports investing genre; you did yourself proud.

Originally posted by Dell Dude View Post
              Let me break down GameBred's analysis into a sound bite or post bite as it were.

YOU SUCK FUCKING DICK FEZZIK
              LOL.

That about sums it up.
              Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Comment

TY Game. Now, please put up with two minutes of tedium and leave me a review at Amazon. I know I nag about that but such reviews are the entirety of my marketing scheme for this PSA I call a book.

Comment

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                  I assume most clients of sports touts are only concerned about short-term results.
                  my clients buy the entire season, they don't bother me all year.

Comment

Originally posted by railbird View Post
                    my clients buy the entire season, they don't bother me all year.
                    Front running style...

Comment

Originally posted by pokerjoe View Post
                      TY Game. Now, please put up with two minutes of tedium and leave me a review at Amazon. I know I nag about that but such reviews are the entirety of my marketing scheme for this PSA I call a book.
                      No worries, happy to do it. Since you took the time to write such a good book, I think the least people can do is to take the time to write a review.

Comment

Fezzik is really loading up the guns with today's plays plus pending BLAP plays (MLB, CFB, NFL, +RSW), total of 67 "stars" risking 78.1 units.

Comment

Sounds like he is panicking.

Major chase mode that will lead to royally shitting the bed.

Comment

Originally posted by ComptrBob View Post
                            Fezzik is really loading up the guns with today's plays plus pending BLAP plays (MLB, CFB, NFL, +RSW), total of 67 "stars" risking 78.1 units.
                            How many of these units are on "sports that he doesn't cap"?

Comment

Originally posted by ComptrBob View Post

Thats why its easy when you dont actually bet and its all make believe. No one is going to have that many units in action at one time on one way bets.

Comment

There is hope. I never thought Anthony Weiner would ever be Humaliated enough to delete his Twitter account. It finally happened. Fezzik hustle double?

Comment

Working...
                                X