• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had Lonzo Ball #1 overall on 2017 NBA Draft board last yr

He is way better than Kobe or LeBron were at 18

Re: I had L. Ball 1 on nba draft board last yr

Originally posted by railbird View Post
    he is way better than kobe or LeBron were at 18
    He's not even close to their respective offensive game. Check Kobe as 17 year old in Laker Summer League or LeBron's 1st with Cavs. Better passer maybe.
    The art of learning is learning who to ignore ~LeAnn Rimes

Comment

Kobe was a brick mason, I saw him at l .pyramid as a teen . he wasn't a good shooter until he was 27

Comment

ball beat mater dei by 50, LeBron only beat them by 5

Comment

obviously rail didn't watch LeBron and Kobe play in HS
          Originally posted by railbird
          Satan time is short

Comment

I saw LeBron in hs, played at ucla my friend dinos set it up. Ball was way better. Kobe was a brick mason, missed most shots in basketball history, he is also a rapist

Comment

Kobe one of the best players of all time and didn't rape anyone.

Anyone could tell you he was better in HS than Ball is now.
              Satan time is short

Comment

Re: I had Lonzo Ball #1 overall on 2017 NBA Draft board last yr

Lonzo Ball turned 19 last month.

Comment

Bahahahahahahahahahaha, Lebron was a man child at 18
                  All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

Railbird must be partaking in some of that legalized POT in Cali.

Comment

LeBron entered the league with so much more hype than Kobe.

"King James" is a lofty nickname.

Comment

Originally posted by John Kelly;4795699[B
                        ]LeBron entered the league with so much more hype than Kobe.
                        [/B]
                        "King James" is a lofty nickname.
                        Yes he did, in fact Kobe wasn't taken until the 13th pick. Lebron was destined for greatness, and he's lived up to all the hype that started before he ever stepped foot on an NBA court. The thought that Ball is better now than Lebron was at his age is laughable

Comment

I saw Lebron st marys against Mater Dei at UCLA, He could not shoot at all, only dunk. I thought Kawhai Leonard was better too. Lebron has underachieved his entire career, it wasnt

Comment

Ball is 45pct 3 pt shooter

Comment

I saw Lebron st marys against Mater Dei at UCLA, He could not shoot at all, only dunk. I thought Kawhai Leonard was better too. Lebron has underachieved his entire career, it wasnt
                              All I can do with this bit of stupidity is laugh

Comment

Ball is 45pct 3 pt shooter
                                I see you're using an extremely large sample size

Comment

Jay Bilas recently compared Lonzo Ball to Jason Kidd.

Hmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
                                    I see you're using an extremely large sample size
                                    I saw him play in hs, its what he is

Comment

His little brother Leangelo had 72 tonight for Chino Hills hs

Comment

Lonzo Rubio is shooting 36% from the field, 30% from three, and 45% from the line, ouch. Someone had him rated #1 in the draft last year

Comment

He wasn't the best player in the draft but he's better defensively than I thought. Leads NBA in steals & deflections this month. However, injured again which could be a problem going forward.
                                          The art of learning is learning who to ignore ~LeAnn Rimes

Comment

His little brother Leangelo had 72 tonight for Chino Hills hs
                                            Most watered down, cherry picked 72 of all time.

Comment

brittle

Comment

Looking for Ball's value in real +/- at time of last injury to get a read on his being out of lineup.

Got to the bottom of page three and quit looking.
                                                How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

Comment

Jayson Tatum will turn out to be the best player in that Draft.

Comment

Originally posted by boston massacre View Post
                                                    Jayson Tatum will turn out to be the best player in that Draft.
                                                    Correct

Comment

Comment

horrible shot . Horrible free throw shooter for a guard. Makes Shaq look like reggie miller at the line. As crazy as it sounds he is fast and can dunk.

Never will be as good as kobe or lebron. Not even close. He has a better chance of being let go if he doesn't improve. Lakers very sorry they picked him .

Comment

summer league mvp, was riddle with multiple injurys last 8 months

Comment

the real guys don't play that. They have to bench him in the 4th quarter cause he cant shoot

Comment

point guard shooting less than 50% from the line

Comment

Still trying to defend Ball. Lol. Just take the L and move on.

Comment

Being the summer league mvp means very little. Here's the list of summer league mvps: Damian Lillard, Josh Selby, Jonas Valenciunis, Glen Rice Jr, Kyle Anderson, and Tyus Jones, and Lonzo Rubio. Mostly a bunch of nobodies

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
                                                                    Being the summer league mvp means very little. Here's the list of summer league mvps: Damian Lillard, Josh Selby, Jonas Valenciunis, Glen Rice Jr, Kyle Anderson, and Tyus Jones, and Lonzo Rubio. Mostly a bunch of nobodies
                                                                    Well, Tyus Jones and Josh Selby are also all-time greats and they're way better than LeBron and Kobe were. rail could tell us that.

After all, Kobe and LeBron couldn't shoot at all (lol), while Lonzo is an elite shooter. Don't let his 36% FG or 45% FT fool you, that's probably just fake news spread by the media.
                                                                    Satan time is short

Comment

Working...
                                                                    X