Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Baseball Zealot is playing the races)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Baseball Zealot is playing the races)

Rules:

Contestant selects 30 horses over the course of a month.

The contestant will submit a $2 win wager, a $2 place wager OR a $2 show wager on each of the 30 selections at any North American racetrack.

One selection is required every Saturday and Sunday of the month.

To conquer the Challenge, the contestant must grow his contest bankroll from $60 to $80.

Winner will receive $1,000 in cold, hard cash.

Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Baseball Zealot is playing the races)

Best of luck to BZ.

Comment

Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Baseball Zealot is playing the races)

Take it down, BZ. Best of luck!

Comment

GL Gabe
        All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

Good luck Gabe. The huge ROR should be no problem for you, plus take this down & you'll have something 'real' on your site to spin.
          The art of learning is learning who to ignore ~LeAnn Rimes

Comment

Jk?

Is this allowed? Not once did i post shit in heims thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Heim View Post
              Good luck Gabe. The huge ROR should be no problem for you, plus take this down & you'll have something 'real' on your site to spin.
              Originally posted by Baseball Zealot View Post
              Jk?

Is this allowed? Not once did i post shit in heims thread.
              Quit crying and let the man get on with it...

Comment

Heim acts like i still need to prove myself. Lol.

Downplays 15 units 200 plays via pinny lines but pumps up 30 bet one month contests.
                You can not make this up. Heim doesnt even have the class to keep his pain out of this thread.

Comment

I'll be talking to HEIM later tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                    I'll be talking to HEIM later tonight.
                    looks like the heim meltdown is in full effect still. Nothing has changed, still obsessed, still doing his mickey mouse past posting act. No one should be harassed this much, the guy wakes up and sleeps thinking of me. I'd like to give him a challenge of going a day without bumping his gums about me, I never talk about him unless provoked.

Comment

Calling for a truce between HEIM and BZ.

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                          Calling for a truce between HEIM and BZ.
                          Good enough for me

Comment

Saturday will be the first mandatory play for BZ.

Comment

didn't like anything yesterday enough to put in contest. what is the max bets allowed for one day?

Comment

Working...
                              X