Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 17...By invitation only)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: One-on-One with "1"

Originally posted by yisman View Post
    How about 1 apologizes to the community before getting involved again?
    Oh my! Many of us in the EOG community don't need an apology. Sorry, I shouldn't be speaking on behalf of the community. I'm certainly not wanting an apology.

Thanks for the contest #1.
    "its time to start killing journalist" Mr. Merlin. 07-02-17

Comment

Originally posted by Bushay View Post
      This cheap stiff hasn't posted here in a year and here he comes sniffing out a free contest like he never left.
      Bimmer asked for my permission to participate.

I okayed his involvement.

Let's chat this weekend, Bushay.

Comment

Bills
        Bears
        Jaguars
        Rams
        49ers

Comment

Eagles
          Bengals
          Seahawks
          49ers
          Titans

Comment

Bears +6.5
            Jags +5
            Clev +8.5
            Ravens +2.5
            Redskins +1

Comment

Jax +5
              Philly -1
              Ariz-2
              Tenn-2.5
              Carolina -55

Comment

Saints
                Houston
                Raiders
                Falcons
                Washington

Thanks for the contest. Alot of guys took the Chiefs and they will have a ton of action points. I had to change a few picks opposite of theirs since i cant afford to tie them

Comment

Originally posted by PO69 View Post
                  Saints
                  Houston
                  Raiders
                  Falcons
                  Washington

Thanks for the contest. Alot of guys took the Chiefs and they will have a ton of action points. I had to change a few picks opposite of theirs since i cant afford to tie them
                  Excellent strategy, PO69.

Comment

Jets.....Ravens...Vikings....Seahawks.......Texans

Comment

Originally posted by parlaynow View Post
                      Jets.....Ravens...Vikings....Seahawks.......Texans

Best of luck to PARLAYNOW.

Comment

Originally posted by yisman View Post
                        How about 1 apologizes to the community before getting involved again?

As as soon as you apologize for your sorry, showing in horse racing contest. Not a fan of 1, but damn.

Comment

Originally posted by rdalert447 View Post
                          Not so much an indictment of 1. Just surprised at some of the short memories in this thread.
                          You are surprised that a bunch of degenerates would jump at a free roll?

Comment

BILLS -8.5
                            LIONS +2
                            Raiders +2.5
                            Panthers -5.5
                            COWBOYS -4

Comment

Originally posted by BigDaddy View Post
                              BILLS -8.5
                              LIONS +2
                              Raiders +2.5
                              Panthers -5.5
                              COWBOYS -4
                              Perfect contest for you BrokeDaddy.

Good luck
                              I'm smarter than you. By a wide margin. You know it's true too is the funny thing about our interactions.----JaveyBaezBum

Comment

thanks 1
                                rams
                                hou
                                chi
                                nyg
                                tenn

Comment

Browns
                                  Jets
                                  Bears
                                  Jaguars
                                  Chargers
                                  All of my plays are on Twitter: @EdTheStatMan
                                  Visit my blog at EdTheStatMan.com

Comment

Bears
                                    Texans
                                    Cowboys
                                    Broncos
                                    Cardinals
                                    "Once you in it, you in it. If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie, but we gotta fight"
                                    -Slim Charles (also the new motto of pregame.com)

Comment

Browns
                                      Eagles
                                      Bears
                                      Titans
                                      Chargers

Comment

Originally posted by ComptrBob View Post
                                        Browns
                                        Eagles
                                        Bears
                                        Titans
                                        Chargers
                                        Thanks for participating, Bob.

Here's to a perfect 5-0 week!

Comment

• Re: One-on-One with "1"

Summary (48 pickers, 132 dogs, 108 favs):

Team #Pick Team #Pick diff(fav to dog)
                                          TEN 18 OAK 8 10
                                          PHI 16 WAS 10 6
                                          HOU 11 JAX 7 4
                                          CIN 5 BAL 2 3
                                          LAR 5 IND 3 2
                                          CAR 7 SF 5 2
                                          ARI 7 DET 9 -2
                                          GB 5 SEA 7 -2
                                          MIN 6 NO 8 -2
                                          ATL 8 CHI 16 -8
                                          DAL 4 NYG 12 -8
                                          DEN 4 LAC 12 -8
                                          PIT 2 CLE 11 -9
                                          NE 4 KC 15 -11

Comment

Chi
                                            Jax
                                            Phi
                                            Pit
                                            Cin

Comment

EOG.COM picks: ATL PIT CAR NYG NO

Comment

So these are 1's picks?
                                                Money lost gambling is twice as bad as money lost on something else..

Comment

SEATTLE..........LA. CHARGERS........CAROLINA......JAX'VILLE........CLEVELAND

Comment

winning go to dink charity for me or any eog charity

washington +1
                                                    colts +4
                                                    baltimore +3
                                                    NO. +3.20 -120
                                                    DENVER -3

Comment

Originally posted by Paleface View Post
                                                      So these are 1's picks?

Yes.

Comment

Browns
                                                        Eagles
                                                        Bears
                                                        Titans
                                                        Chargers

Best of luck to both men.

Last year, "1" nipped ComptrBob in the same competition (4-0-1 versus 4-1).

Comment

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                                                          Best of luck to both men.

Last year, "1" nipped ComptrBob in the same competition (4-0-1 versus 4-1).
                                                          Won't see a combined 8-1-1 record this year with 2 head-to-head games.

Good luck to both guys.

Comment

Originally posted by bookbraker View Post
                                                            Perfect contest for you BrokeDaddy.

Good luck
                                                            lol I thought this fat fuck was dead. I guess a free contest revived the idiot.
                                                            Don't wake up in a roadside ditch

Comment

Bob with a solid start to the 2017 NFL season.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsrmylife View Post
                                                                Bears +6.5
                                                                Jags +5
                                                                Clev +8.5
                                                                Ravens +2.5
                                                                Redskins +1
                                                                4-1 Tie Breaker. Covered the spread 55.5 pts.

Comment

Note I interpret tiebreaker as counting all 5 plays: "five plays win by the widest margin"

Leaders through Sunday AM games, overall W/L 90-62:

Entrant Points Tiebreak Games-Played
                                                                  choslamshe 4 42 4
                                                                  Sportsrmylife 4 43.5 5
                                                                  NowshesmyRuca 4 29.5 5
                                                                  TheGuesser 3 53 3
                                                                  VegasVic 3 50 3

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsrmylife View Post
                                                                    4-1 Tie Breaker. Covered the spread 55.5 pts.

I had 4-1 what are the odds nobody goes 5-0?
                                                                    Clowns make me laugh! :+textinb3

Comment

Leaders through Sunday AM games, overall W/L 90-62:

Entrant Points Tiebreak Games-Played
                                                                      choslamshe 4 42 4
                                                                      Sportsrmylife 4 43.5 5
                                                                      NowshesmyRuca 4 29.5 5
                                                                      TheGuesser 3 53 3
                                                                      VegasVic 3 50 3
                                                                      Nicely done so far.

Comment

Originally posted by NowshesmyRuca View Post
                                                                        I had 4-1 what are the odds nobody goes 5-0?
                                                                        Because of the picks pending, its certain (100%) that someone will go 5-0 unless DAL and NYG push (also if GB/SEA push).

Comment

Because of the picks pending, its certain (100%) that someone will go 5-0 unless DAL and NYG push (also if GB/SEA push).
                                                                          Thanks CB

Comment

It looks Big Daddy and me can go 5-0, he has Dallas -4, I have Jints and no Odell. Chos can also be 5-0 with NYG,, but I beat him in tiebreak. Not sure if anyone else can go 5-0. Big Daddy came back at the right time. Good luck Daddy. You're a helluva contest player. If a push, not sure of tiebreaker between Daddy and me.
                                                                            Thanks for the Opportunity 1(One)

Comment

Leaders going into SNF:

Entrant, Points, Tbreak, Games-Played, Game left
                                                                              TheGuesser 4 61 4 NYG
                                                                              choslamshe 4 42 4 NYG
                                                                              Big Daddy 4 41.5 4 DAL

Comment

Big Daddy comes in after a long absence and mows down the competition. Good job Daddy.

Comment

Kudos to ComptrBob for clinching victory over "1" before Monday night's action.

As we all know, Bob is a class act and one of our best contributors.

As Kevin Durant told LeBron James after winning the NBA title in June, and I quote, "We 1-1 now."

James beat Durant in the 2012 NBA Finals when Miami defeated Oklahoma City and Durant turned the tables this past season with Golden State defeating Cleveland.

"1" defeated Bob last year (4-0-1 versus 4-1) and Bob evened the score this year.

Stay tuned for the rubber match in 2018.

Better yet, Bob (and everyone else, for that matter) is eligible to qualify every week of the NFL season so we could see a rematch later this year.

EOG contributor BigDaddy is on deck for Week 2 after posting a perfect 5-0 mark in our Week 1 qualifying round.

No truth to the rumor, BigDaddy requested a change in the prize structure from 500 dollars to 500 Twinkies.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X