Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dolphins - Jay Cutty's postgame thread

^^^^^^^^^^

took a 55 yard fg to beat the chargers week 1...

Comment

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
      Never have I met a sports fan that didn't know how to spell defense. That's impressive. About 10 generations of fucking your cousin impressive.
      Apologies for how mauled your feelings are at the moment

Just pointing out objective statistics and assessments and you can yet again only reply with a personal attack, and incredibly hurt feelings.
      I Heart The Purple....

Comment

I Heart The Purple....

Comment

Never have I met a sports fan that didn't know how to spell defense. That's impressive. About 10 generations of fucking your cousin impressive.
          Maybe he's part British
          All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

Originally posted by choslamshe View Post
            Apologies for how mauled your feelings are at the moment

Just pointing out objective statistics and assessments and you can yet again only reply with a personal attack, and incredibly hurt feelings.
            Personal attacks? It just shocks me someone who watches sports and bets on sports wouldn't know how to spell the most common word in sports. That's all, babe.

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
              Maybe he's part British
              he's not

Comment

Originally posted by choslamshe View Post
                Haha, Cho. Very funny.

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealMikeW...5087148034?p=v Wilbon is spot on

Comment

The Dolphins have scored a total of 25 points against the Chargers, Jets, and Saints, OMG!

Comment

Mike Tunison (@xmasape)
                      10/1/17, 8:46 AM
                      Cutler really selling his role in the Wildcat at the bottom of the screen pic.twitter.com/WgHxXvxlHL

Comment

Javy,Take the L like a man.

Comment

Originally posted by ManchesterUk View Post
                          Javy,Take the L like a man.
                          Sorry, I gave away a great play on this game today. I'll take the W like a man though :P

Comment

I Heart The Purple....

Comment

let's see a photo of you chloe

Comment

Thank you to the Dolphin head coach....says he is sticking with Cutty.....

Moore must have a leg cramp...
                                Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Comment

I Heart The Purple....

Comment

Miami/Saints game almost ended 0-0 at halftime.....last time that happened was in 2011....Do not have to tell you who was one of the QBs back then....

Comment

I could see why those teams were jumping for joy.... I did not know that about cutler.

Comment

I Heart The Purple....

Comment

• Re: Dolphins - Jay Cutty's postgame thread

That is why Cutler, who I generally like, was never the NFL QB that he had the talent to be. Guy should have been an all time great. If he had any fire in his belly, he would have been.

Comment

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/sp...176524436.html Gase needs to rethink QB decision

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuesser View Post
                                              That is why Cutler, who I generally like, was never the NFL QB that he had the talent to be. Guy should have been an all time great. If he had any fire in his belly, he would have been.
                                              I;ll never forget watching him live at training camp in 2006. He was a rookie and looked head and shoulders above the incumbent Jake Plummer. He had an arm like no other he probably threw just as hard as John Elway but did it with such ease. I remember walking away telling a friend walking away from practice that day the Jay was going to be one of the best of all time.

It didn't take long to figure out he had all the physical tools but lacked heart and what was needed between the ears ever to be great. I mean if he had even one of the two he still would have at least been a very good QB.
                                              Clowns make me laugh! :+textinb3

Comment

Yeah, most teams respect the white QB out wide in the wild cat lol no one would have covered him whether he pretended to run a route or not

Comment

Originally posted by NowshesmyRuca View Post
                                                  I;ll never forget watching him live at training camp in 2006. He was a rookie and looked head and shoulders above the incumbent Jake Plummer. He had an arm like no other he probably threw just as hard as John Elway but did it with such ease. I remember walking away telling a friend walking away from practice that day the Jay was going to be one of the best of all time.

It didn't take long to figure out he had all the physical tools but lacked heart and what was needed between the ears ever to be great. I mean if he had even one of the two he still would have at least been a very good QB.
                                                  This

Comment

In Cutler's last eight starts, his offense has failed to top 20 points in each of those games

Comment

Originally posted by NowshesmyRuca View Post

The Broncos were in first place coming off a win when Shanahan benched Plummer for Cutler that year. The Broncos failed to make the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Heisenberg View Post
                                                        The Broncos were in first place coming off a win when Shanahan benched Plummer for Cutler that year. The Broncos failed to make the playoffs.
                                                        Cutler made a pro bowl and their defense was ranked 31st lol

Plummer would have played great defense

Comment

Yep it was pretty ugly. I would say it divided the locker room but they all had Plummers back and it showed down the stretch. Cutty never could get the backing of the players in Denver and was one of the 1st things that Josh McDaniels was told coming in.
                                                          Clowns make me laugh! :+textinb3

Comment

Dolphins media really ripping on Cutler today after his latest fiasco against Saints.
                                                            Could be he's living with untreated, undiagnosed austism.
                                                            He shakes his head a lot on the sidelines, if you noticed.
                                                            Sad.

Comment

Cutler made a pro bowl and their defense was ranked 31st lol

Plummer would have played great defense
                                                              Congratulations on waiting a full 3 minutes to respond. Have you ever thought about seeking employment?

Comment

Congratulations on waiting a full 3 minutes to respond. Have you ever thought about seeking employment?
                                                                Another day another insults, shortly after wishing me well yesterday.

You seem to be bipolar. And please don't take this as an insult, you honestly seem to change directions on a dime and I hope you get looked at by a mental health professional. Have a nice weekend, as I advised you yesterday.

Comment

Glennon and Cutty stole money this season....

45 million for 3years for Glennon....Cutler duped Gase.....

Comment

Originally posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post

45 million for 3years for Glennon....
                                                                    Are you really dumb enough to think Glennon will see anything but 1 year 16 million?

Don't answer that... the study told me the morbidly obese are dumber than the average person and answered for me.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuesser View Post

Comment

Are you really dumb enough to think Glennon will see anything but 1 year 16 million?

Don't answer that... the study told me the morbidly obese are dumber than the average person and answered for me.
                                                                        Glennon got a 3 million dollar signing bonus and 18.5 guaranteed.

5.375 mil per start (so far)

21.5 mil per win (so far)

Good deal for Bears?

Comment

Does Gase have the stones to bench Cutler? Think about it. Moore probably wins one of L2 games.

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckyG View Post
                                                                            Does Gase have the stones to bench Cutler? Think about it. Moore probably wins one of L2 games.
                                                                            If Cutler doesn't get any better I don't think he will have a choice

Comment

If Gase's offensive line keeps playing like that, Gase won't be around much longer than Cutler.

Comment

OL of the fish stinks

Comment

Originally posted by MrTop View Post
                                                                                  OL of the fish stinks
                                                                                  Everybody's OL stinks. No excuse. 3 of the top 5 most sacked QB's so far in 2017? Alex Smith, Brady, and Rodgers. All 3 are having great years so far. Cutler is shitting the bed. I like the guy, but he's playing like crap, and only a blind person who is incapable of changing his opinion when facts dictate that a change is warranted will continue to defend his play. And his continuous body language of not giving two shits only hurts him.

2 Alex Smith, QB KC 92 121 76.0 1,067 8.82 78 8 0 16 124.2 267
                                                                                  3 Aaron Rodgers, QB GB 107 160 66.9 1,146 7.16 72 10 3 15 100.7 287
                                                                                  5 Tom Brady, QB NE 103 155 66.5 1,399 9.03 54 10 0 13 116.6 350

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X