Dolphins - Jay Cutty's postgame thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolphins - Jay Cutty's postgame thread

Your contributions are all welcome......

I Heart The Purple....

Re: Dolphins - Jay Cutty Post game thread

I Heart The Purple....

Comment

I Heart The Purple....

Comment

Haha, very nice! Keep em comin.

Comment

Good work here, John Kelly.

Comment

These are classic! Keepem coming...
            Clowns make me laugh! :+textinb3

Comment

Great stuff, Cho.

Comment

Comment

meltdown duly noted Michelle. I understand it's been a tough day for you
                  I Heart The Purple....

Comment

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
                    We call that taking a Javy....
                    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Comment

Disgusting from Javy. Needs a timeout.

Comment

Originally posted by choslamshe View Post
                        meltdown duly noted Michelle. I understand it's been a tough day for you
                        I feel bad for the kid everything he preached today turned up like a big pile of shit.

Cutlers great - Losses to the worst team in football.

Glennon sucks -Bears crush

Pitt lock to win - Bears crush

I was wondering why this kid spends every Friday and Saturday night at home then I realized he might be broke.

Comment

A perfect illustration of what happened to the Dolphins season the second Cutler signed his contract
                          All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

I have no clue why Jaevy loves swinging on Cutler's jockstrap so hard.

Bears fans were thrilled when he was cut.
                            Dolphins fans were despondent when he was signed.
                            Odds on he'll be released before thanksgiving.

Dude's a cancer to his team.
                            He obviously lacks the skills to compete in the NFL.
                            Meanwhile Jaevy can't quit his man love.
                            Makes no sense.

Comment

Never, Question:

* How did Cutler manage to get such a sweet contract out of Dolphins?

If anything, I would think the Dolphins should have given Romo a call.

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckyG View Post
                                Never, Question:

There's only one reason Cutler is a Dolphin, Adam Gase. If Gase wasn't Miami's coach, Cutler would be where he belongs, in the broadcast booth

Comment

Never, Question:

Romo just had serious back surgeries and you think he'd sign up to play with the worst offensive line in the league? No... if this was a sincere post, you gotta think a bit better. Romo had offers, he just didn't have an offer that was a good situation for a injury prone guy who could impact his quality of life if he signs up in a bad spot.

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
                                    There's only one reason Cutler is a Dolphin, Adam Gase. If Gase wasn't Miami's coach, Cutler would be where he belongs, in the broadcast booth
                                    IF you watched the Dolphins play today, you saw what I saw, which is an offensive line that didn't give the team a chance to win.

Comment

IF you watched the Dolphins play today, you saw what I saw, which is an offensive line that didn't give the team a chance to win.
                                      That wasn't the question kid. Chucky wanted to know why the Dolphins signed Cutler and there's only one reason, his relationship with Gase, that's it, Gase wanted him so management signed him, had there been no prior relationship between them, the Fins would have gone in another direction

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
                                        That wasn't the question kid. Chucky wanted to know why the Dolphins signed Cutler and there's only one reason, his relationship with Gase, that's it, Gase wanted him so management signed him, had there been no prior relationship between them, the Fins would have gone in another direction
                                        Are you really this slow? Of course Romo's back injuries and concerns impact his willingness to sign up to get his ass kicked 16 more times by a horrible offensive line in Miami in his mid 30s.

If the Dolphins had a Cowboys like offensive line, I agree that they'd have signed Romo. Romo was only going to come back for a perfect situation.

Comment

Never, Question:

For Javy. The reason why Cutler got such a sweet deal from the Dolphins is due to his prior relationship with Adam Gase, had Gase not coached him in Chicago, Miami would never have reached out to him, they probably would have gone with Matt Moore. Gase didn't want Romo, he wanted Cutler, so they signed Cutler

Comment

Against the Chargers, the Dolphins kept checking down quick routes to Landry. The Jets knew that and took it away. That forced Cutler into waiting for longer routes to develop and there is no offensive line in Miami to protect longer routes.

Hindsight 20/20 I guess. Just lucky I didn't lose money on this game.

Comment

Never, Question:

Glennon had already signed with the Bears. They had to take whatever was left over.

Comment

That one 9 yard pass from Glennon would have saved the Dolphins today for sure

Comment

Yeah, kane. I knew about Cutler + Gase.

I couldn't believe that Cutler was demanding "starter $$" day after Tannehill got injured. He stole $$ in broad daylight.

Comment

Yeah, kane. I knew about Cutler + Gase.

I couldn't believe that Cutler was demanding "starter $$" day after Tannehill got injured. He stole $$ in broad daylight.
                                                    Cutler was negotiating from a position of strength, he knew Miami needed a QB, and he also knew how bad Gase wanted him, so he got the money he was asking for. Dolphins management is very high on Gase, so they got him the guy he wanted regardless of how much it cost them

Comment

Cutler and Heyward should wear masks....

Comment

Apparently the worst offensive lines follow Cutler around....because that's all I heard about Chicago...the worst offensive line and the worst receivers in FB. How did that happen to Miami all of a sudden?
                                                        Don't wake up in a roadside ditch

Comment

Anyone who thinks anyone but Seattle is the worst offensive line in football hasn't watched a Seattle game this year.

And its not even close.
                                                          The less you bet, the more you lose when you win.

Comment

I Heart The Purple....

Comment

I Heart The Purple....

Comment

I Heart The Purple....

Comment

Re: Dolphins - Jay Cutty's postgame thread

LOL,

Jay makes these threads so friggin easy

0 points against a defense that would have problems stopping some Div 1 college teams.

Cannot script this any better
                                                                  I Heart The Purple....

Comment

Funny watching him on the side lines in the 4th quarter.... he doesn't really seem too concerned, which has been the norm throughout his career. This guy is a cancer.
                                                                    Don't wake up in a roadside ditch

Comment

Getting shut out by the Saints D is an absolute joke.

I said in pre season I wouldn't be surprised if Cutler gets replaced by Moore at some point due to ineffectiveness, I'm starting to feel better about that.

Comment

He had that sad hound dog look, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by choslamshe View Post

I hope he is not this bad in the booth....think he has seen his last start in the NFL....

Comment

I’m not sure how much Is his fault as they are in a real tough spot after the hurricane. They still haven’t played a home game yet.
                                                                            Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
                                                                            -

Comment

• #39

Originally posted by FairWarning View Post
                                                                              I’m not sure how much Is his fault as they are in a real tough spot after the hurricane. They still haven’t played a home game yet.
                                                                              That team is terrible on the lines.

Comment

• #40

They have to go to London next week, easy fade
                                                                                Ruca and Chloe both claim to fade me, sorry to hear about their losses on Cutler today

Comment

Working...
                                                                                X